Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Reddit has a 'transvancouver' sub...

Started by Chuck Bronson, November 16, 2018, 01:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Bronson

That said, I have no fight with either of you.  Welcome, and enjoy your time here "Destroying Aryans" with her!    :laugh:

cc

Quote.... "Destroying Aryans" ..

Seems one Aryfairyan is  doin a damn  good job of that without our help

Keep talkin sweety
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chuck Bronson

Just remember, this is our Aryan Goddess, vs. your Goddess!

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/taylor-swift/images/c/ca/CfKA1lZUsAEoIHM.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180422123124">

https://i0.heartyhosting.com/radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/barbra-streisand-terrified-cancer-surgery%E2%80%8B-pp.jpg?resize=540%2C400&ssl=1">

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "cc"
Seems one Aryfairyan is  doin a damn  good job of that without our help

Keep talkin sweety

See pics above, Babs!    :laugh:

Chuck Bronson

That said, I am a fan of Larry David and 'Curb.'  I like his style, for the most part...

Chuck Bronson

Realistically though, and all kidding aside, Scouse is the guy you two want to trade punches with.  Unfortunately he's not around here much at all lately, since he tired of Seoulbro trolling him non-stop...

CC hates me only because I am Germanic Aryan, and for no other reason than that.  I am not a Nazi, nor do I hate Jews.  She's just mad that I've been blessed with superior Aryan genetics, but that was not under my control.  Some people are born Black, some are born Yellow, some Brown...  then some purely Aryan in nature!

Gaon

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Realistically though, and all kidding aside, Scouse is the guy you two want to trade punches with.  Unfortunately he's not around here much at all lately, since he tired of Seoulbro trolling him non-stop...

CC hates me only because I am Germanic Aryan, and for no other reason than that.  I am not a Nazi, nor do I hate Jews.  She's just mad that I've been blessed with superior Aryan genetics, but that was not under my control.  Some people are born Black, some are born Yellow, some Brown...  then some purely Aryan in nature!

I will do a search of Seoulbro. He should not be harassing posters until they pull the pin.

What superior genetics have you been blessed with.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Realistically though, and all kidding aside, Scouse is the guy you two want to trade punches with.  Unfortunately he's not around here much at all lately, since he tired of Seoulbro trolling him non-stop...

I will do a search of Seoulbro. He should not be harassing posters until they pull the pin.

What superior genetics have you been blessed with.

Seoul is a terrific poster..

He pokes fun of SCOUSE's hero worship of a dead dictator and SCOUSE can't take it.

Chuck Bronson

Aryan genes of course!  They cannot be denied!  It's why CC hates me!

And Seoulbro posts here regularly...  You can find him talking finances...  He's the one that scared off the 'Nazi' that you so much want to battle with, with his trolling.

I will guess that he may just reappear eventually though...  As Bricktop put it, he can spot an Isreali flag if it was planted on the fucking moon!   :laugh:

Gaon

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Aryan genes of course!  They cannot be denied!  It's why CC hates me!

And Seoulbro posts here regularly...  You can find him talking finances...  He's the one that scared off the 'Nazi' that you so much want to battle with, with his trolling.

I will guess that he may just reappear eventually though...  As Bricktop put it, he can spot an Isreali flag if it was planted on the fucking moon!   :laugh:

I am not a religious Jew. In fact, I don't even think of myself as Jew. I can't stand religion. The Haredim are leeches. I consider myself an Israeli nationalist.
The Russian Rock It

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Gaon"I am not a religious Jew. In fact, I don't even think of myself as Jew. I can't stand religion. The Haredim are leeches. I consider myself an Israeli nationalist.

And I can appreciate that.  I was baptized in the Lutheran Church, but I am an Atheist through and through.  I don't argue religion with posters, nor do I desire to...  I am not here to 'convert' anyone.

I have nothing against organized religions, per se, and my personal beliefs lead me to believe that any man can be good, with or without religion.

Many posters here are 'spiritual', but again I will not question that, as it is not my business.

I am of the opinion that a good person is simply a good person...  And a bad one is bad.  Religion is not needed for that to happen.

As long as their shit doesn't impact my shit, I'm all for the 'let live' ideology...  I prefer freedom over needing to be babysat...  

If your shit doesn't impact me, then you shall be free to carry on with it!

Gaon

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Gaon"I am not a religious Jew. In fact, I don't even think of myself as Jew. I can't stand religion. The Haredim are leeches. I consider myself an Israeli nationalist.

And I can appreciate that.  I was baptized in the Lutheran Church, but I am an Atheist through and through.  I don't argue religion with posters, nor do I desire to...  I am not here to 'convert' anyone.

I have nothing against organized religions, per se, and my personal beliefs lead me to believe that any man can be good, with or without religion.

Many posters here are 'spiritual', but again I will not question that, as it is not my business.

I am of the opinion that a good person is simply a good person...  And a bad one is bad.  Religion is not needed for that to happen.

As long as their shit doesn't impact my shit, I'm all for 'let live'...  I prefer freedom over needing to be babysat...  

If your shit doesn't impact me, then you shall be free to carry on with it!

It's a little different in Israel. The Ultra Orthodox don't work and don't serve in the IDF like I had to. When the modern Israeli state was founded, David Ben-Gurion, accepted the rabbis' request to be allowed to rebuild the yeshivas which had been destroyed in the Holocaust in Europe. A first quota of 400 yeshiva students was exempted from military service. In 1977 the first Likud government, in which Haredi parties were coalition partners, removed that cap. Successive governments have expanded funding for yeshiva stipends as well as benefits for large families.

For Israeli economists, however, the reluctance of ultra-Orthodox (or Haredi) men to work, coupled with their community's high birth rate (double the national average), is a problem. A study recently completed by the finance ministry predicts that on current trends Israel's public debt, currently 67% of GDP,will spiral to 170% over the next 50 years

https://www.economist.com/middle-east-and-africa/2015/06/25/eat-pray-dont-work">https://www.economist.com/middle-east-a ... -dont-work">https://www.economist.com/middle-east-and-africa/2015/06/25/eat-pray-dont-work
The Russian Rock It

Chuck Bronson

That's a little too much for me to read into, coming from a Jew that isn't religious...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"That's a little too much for me to read into, coming from a Jew that isn't religious...

I understand what Gaon is talking about..

The ultra orthodox were paid to study Jewish texts and not work when Israel was founded those benefits have grown since..

That was fine when there were not that many, but with their high birth rate it has become unsustainable.

Chuck Bronson