The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Where are our MIA's?

Started by Bricktop, November 20, 2018, 05:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Scouse.

Ballsonaro.

Freud.

RealGrimm.

Have they been abducted by North Koreans?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Scouse.

Ballsonaro.

Freud.

RealGrimm.

Have they been abducted by North Koreans?

Realgrimm posted here today.

Bricktop

Blazor

I think Scouse is on one of his "temporarily ban the Cashew" phases lol.

Balls I seen post recently over at BF.

Grimm posted today as the Jock has mentioned.

Freud.... getting ready for the holidays lol?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

OK. So who has offended Scouse THIS time?

Freud will be spending his time at Flea's new waste of bandwidth.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I think Scouse is on one of his "temporarily ban the Cashew" phases lol.

Balls I seen post recently over at BF.

Grimm posted today as the Jock has mentioned.

Freud.... getting ready for the holidays lol?

It seems SCOUSE thinks we ganged up on him..

If I had known how seriously he takes this nazi stuff, I would've told Seoul to lay off the teasing..

Balsonaro posted a few days ago in politics and Freud I don't know.

Erica Mena

Freud and Rancid are at my forum getting beat up by Oak lol
<t></t>

Bricktop

I think Scouse must realise that his views are widely regarded as unacceptable to the majority of people.

If he subscribes to a creed that has so much blood on its hands, and so much hate for others, then he must face the consequence of his conviction, as we all do.

I stand for the elimination of guns from private ownership. Many here regard that as left wing heresy (me, left wing??). I get some heat...but its OK.I still respect those who oppose my opinion, bar one notable individual.

If you stick your neck out on controversial issues, then you're going to draw fire. I recall one fellow saying if you didn't draw fire, you were nowhere near the target.

I hope he returns. I'm sure he will. But he must not get upset or offended if people reject his philosophy. It is FAR more important that he is permitted to express his own views, and I think we ALL agree on that.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Freud and Rancid are at my forum getting beat up by Oak lol

Like I said...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Freud and Rancid are at my forum getting beat up by Oak lol

Ah, the replacement for TRF.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I think Scouse must realise that his views are widely regarded as unacceptable to the majority of people.

If he subscribes to a creed that has so much blood on its hands, and so much hate for others, then he must face the consequence of his conviction, as we all do.

I stand for the elimination of guns from private ownership. Many here regard that as left wing heresy (me, left wing??). I get some heat...but its OK.I still respect those who oppose my opinion, bar one notable individual.

If you stick your neck out on controversial issues, then you're going to draw fire. I recall one fellow saying if you didn't draw fire, you were nowhere near the target.

I hope he returns. I'm sure he will. But he must not get upset or offended if people reject his philosophy. It is FAR more important that he is permitted to express his own views, and I think we ALL agree on that.

I do agree Bricktop..

SCOUSE thinks he was ganged up on and we're a bunch of Zionists, which is kind of a juvenile reaction..

i hope he returns too and if he does I'll be careful how I express my opposition to his ideology.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Nope. We have a strict NO PI/ NO family bashing policy. It's a roast forum with a politics part that's really busy. Nothing like TRF
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"

Nope. We have a strict NO PI/ NO family bashing policy. It's a roast forum with a politics part that's really busy. Nothing like TRF

But, the same people.

Erica Mena

But, the same people.

Honestly, no. Just Freud, Rancid and Caskur. A lot of new people there now
<t></t>

Anonymous

But, the same people.

Honestly, no. Just Freud, Rancid and Caskur. A lot of new people there now

It looked like the same people from TRF with Peaches forum thrown in.