The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Where are our MIA's?

Started by Bricktop, November 20, 2018, 05:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"How many forums does one need to frequent?

Waste of time really.  Take up a hobby, or get your overweight arse out for a jog.

I post here and occasionally on VF and that's more than enough.

Same.  I have no idea about all these other forums.  They sound like a waste of time.  I just got home and I'm going to nap, then I got some cleaning and food prep for tomorrow.  Just bought a new book and will soak in the tub with it a little later.  For me, that's where it's at.

I'm really losing interest of online bullshit and social media.

I still like discussions, but I am picky about where I post. I registered at RW's old forum and it was a clone of CBT which is a clone of Kylie's board.

I like discussions as well, given with all the right people at the same time.  I'm tired of the constant bullshit and thread ruiners.  I have really lost interest.  

I dont normally block people, but I have now.  My list of people with good discussions is small.

I think you and I are on the same page. ac_drinks

You are one of the very few better posters.   :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I feel different since I moved and have taken a better path in life.  I've put off too much in the past and am now doing the things ove always wanted to do, or couldnt before.  I like it.

Stable, mainstream posters like yourself are becoming a rarity.

I'm really happy that your new place was the right move for you and your daughter.

Berry Sweet

I'm really happy that your new place was the right move for you and your daughter.

Oh I know.  It's almost as if no one wants to grow up.  People love to get drunk infront of a computer and pretend they are the shit.  Theres just way too many of them.

It's almost the same irl too...people love to talk about themselves, constantly...and most of it is hogwash.

The move is great! I love it here! Slowly fixing it up and buying new things...I just got a periodic table shower curtain!  Looking around for some floor lamps and other stuffs.  I'm glad I can now not be found by some people, but they still text me.  I've shut the door on many people in my life as well.  I'm done in so many ways.  My daughter is taking the same turn as well.  Its exciting!

Anonymous

Oh I know.  It's almost as if no one wants to grow up.  People love to get drunk infront of a computer and pretend they are the shit.  Theres just way too many of them.

It's almost the same irl too...people love to talk about themselves, constantly...and most of it is hogwash.

The move is great! I love it here! Slowly fixing it up and buying new things...I just got a periodic table shower curtain!  Looking around for some floor lamps and other stuffs.  I'm glad I can now not be found by some people, but they still text me.  I've shut the door on many people in my life as well.  I'm done in so many ways.  My daughter is taking the same turn as well.  Its exciting!

It's fun to decorate a place the way you want it..

How are all your pets liking their new home?

Berry Sweet

Rearranging the furnature is a bit hard...the living room connects with the dining and there is a bay window, so it's a little difficult for couch placement....my couch is a big, fat sectional.  All my stuff is color matching..brown, black and some red....I'm going to be adding more colors now so we get more flow and happiness in the room...stream lights will help soften the look too.

The kid loves it.  It's a 2 bedroom place but there is a big walkin storage closet upstairs with the rooms and I let the kid have it as a make up room.  She has her make up table and her shit load of make up in there.  Shes actually really good at it.

My pets are chill...the old beardy just sits on the couch and child with me...the new young beardy likes to run everywhere...I have to have him on a leash and harness so I dont lose him.

Anonymous

Rearranging the furnature is a bit hard...the living room connects with the dining and there is a bay window, so it's a little difficult for couch placement....my couch is a big, fat sectional.  All my stuff is color matching..brown, black and some red....I'm going to be adding more colors now so we get more flow and happiness in the room...stream lights will help soften the look too.

The kid loves it.  It's a 2 bedroom place but there is a big walkin storage closet upstairs with the rooms and I let the kid have it as a make up room.  She has her make up table and her shit load of make up in there.  Shes actually really good at it.

My pets are chill...the old beardy just sits on the couch and child with me...the new young beardy likes to run everywhere...I have to have him on a leash and harness so I dont lose him.

Okay, I think I have a mental image of the layout..

Do you still have your birds?

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"Scouse.

Ballsonaro.

Freud.

RealGrimm.

Have they been abducted by North Koreans?

I know who Ballsonaro and Scouse are, sort of.
The Russian Rock It

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"I post here and occasionally on VF and that's more than enough.

I'm actually a member of quite a few forums, but they are specialty forums, like for Harley, Mustang, Guns, etc...  Don't post on them that often, but are a good source of specific info, with posters who know what they're talking about!

They wouldn't permit idiots like Bricktop et al to shit up and derail legit threads like he does here.  And it's exactly posters like him and Oscar that make me not want to attempt anything too serious and legit here, as they'd just fuck it up, like he did when Renee made one last attempt here in my gun thread.

So, those specific forums suit a specific purpose for me occasionally.

Other than this forum, the only other 'open and free' forum I post at occasionally is 4chan.  Have for well over 10 years now.  It can be as dirty as you want it to be, but they are busy enough to have many specific subs that are also usually filled with posters that have an immense knowledge of many things too, but one must be prepared to wade through the odd bit of shit, which I don't mind...  I can ALWAYS get a good laugh there though, which is something that I can't say about too many forums!

Berry Sweet

Okay, I think I have a mental image of the layout..

Do you still have your birds?

No.  Unfortunately I dont.  I gave them away to a family with 2 kids.  My body must've changed over the years,,,,I am seriously allergic to their dander....I would scratch scratch scratch, even to the point where I was raw and starting to bleed....it drove me bananas.  I had no choice but to give them away.

I still like birds and visit people who have them or hold them and play with them, I just cant live with them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"How many forums does one need to frequent?

Waste of time really.  Take up a hobby, or get your overweight arse out for a jog.

I post here and occasionally on VF and that's more than enough.

Same.  I have no idea about all these other forums.  They sound like a waste of time.  I just got home and I'm going to nap, then I got some cleaning and food prep for tomorrow.  Just bought a new book and will soak in the tub with it a little later.  For me, that's where it's at.

I'm really losing interest of online bullshit and social media.

I still like discussions, but I am picky about where I post. I registered at RW's old forum and it was a clone of CBT which is a clone of Kylie's board.

I like discussions as well, given with all the right people at the same time.  I'm tired of the constant bullshit and thread ruiners.  I have really lost interest.  

I dont normally block people, but I have now.  My list of people with good discussions is small.

I think you and I are on the same page. ac_drinks

You are one of the very few better posters.   :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I feel different since I moved and have taken a better path in life.  I've put off too much in the past and am now doing the things ove always wanted to do, or couldnt before.  I like it.

She is damned easy on the eyes. And I know she is into dirty old drunken rednecks too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"
Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Freud and Rancid are at my forum getting beat up by Oak lol

Ah, the replacement for TRF.

Nope. We have a strict NO PI/ NO family bashing policy. It's a roast forum with a politics part that's really busy. Nothing like TRF

I just took a look. Moderated and dominated by Peaches. Thanks, but not a chance.

I already know everything about it without seeing it.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"

They wouldn't permit idiots like Bricktop

Do you dream about me, dickwit?

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"

Im on the last 20 pages of Weave World by Clive Barker, saving the last 20 for my lunch break tomorrow.

That is a nasty read... ac_wot

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"

They wouldn't permit idiots like Bricktop

Do you dream about me, dickwit?

Maybe, but evs and mimi for sure.

Bricktop

More than dream, I bet... ac_dance

Chuck Bronson

You two don't get it, do you?  You sit here wondering where the 'good' posters are...  Hell, you're wondering where ANY of the posters are!    :laugh:

Next door is a joke.  This place is a joke.  And I know why that is...  

Nonetheless, it doesn't matter to me.  I have many other places to post, as do ALL the other posters that have moved on from these two poorly run forums.

I simply stated where I may personally spend some time online, if not here, for reasons stated.