News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Why do people have to post their boudoir pics on social media?

Started by Berry Sweet, November 21, 2018, 02:36:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

It's a personal thing shared with your lover.  Not for the whole world.  Lacking in the confidence dept?  Need attention?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"It's a personal thing shared with your lover.  Not for the whole world.  Lacking in the confidence dept?  Need attention?

Some people think they need it.

JOE

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"It's a personal thing shared with your lover.  Not for the whole world.  Lacking in the confidence dept?  Need attention?

Tho an older viseo, Here's one Take/POV on the topic:

">

Feel free to agree/disagree.

Is he right? Or incorrect?

What do you think?

JOE

Here's a more current video, from a woman's POV:

">

Agree? Disagree?

Frood

To suck in the Bricktops.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Is that the reason nutjobs like Kylie do it.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Odd.

Hasn't worked so far.

Berry Sweet

Now shes using it as her cover photo.

I'm just not keen on people doing stuff like this.  Some things are just better left private.

Berry Sweet

Imo, if ya woman desperately wants to use her body or her boobs to get attention, she is attracting the wrong kind of guys.  I real man will respect you for who you are, not just your boobs.  Society is messed up.  No morals, values or goals.

Chuck Bronson

Well, it is a free country though, and I guess at the end of the day people can have whatever Av they want, within reason...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Now shes using it as her cover photo.

I'm just not keen on people doing stuff like this.  Some things are just better left private.

She is a whack job.  I  guess she needs the forum version of likes from bullshitting little  wankers like old Joe and odinson.

cc

Keep in mind that we have no way of knowing who any pic is off

Unless one has met an internet poster in the flesh, they have no clue whether pics are real or not
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

JOE

Who are you referring to, Berry?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"

She is a whack job.  I  guess she needs the forum version of likes from bullshitting little  wankers like old Joe and odinson.

Mostly.  Everything on her profile is so exaggerated.  She got her kid an agent and is trying to make her a star..lol..she posted a video of her kid singing at some audition, and good for her for having the guts to brave and sing infront of everyone, but she ducked to be honest...enough with the fakery and lame talent.  Her talent is NOT singing, she may be good for a lame ass old navy commercial.

Some people just think they are the shit without even realizing they really have no talent in the area they so much crave.  Its embarrassing if anything