News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Got into a brief shouting match with a cop tonight...

Started by Chuck Bronson, November 30, 2018, 10:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Did I ever deny?  .. and miss out on all the fun watching idiots falling all over themselves and each other? .. of course not

You'd be best be focusing on keeping your nicks straight, mate > https://thebluecashew.net/post284245.html#p284245">https://thebluecashew.net/post284245.html#p284245

or people will be saying you are just another stupid aryan fuckup
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chuck Bronson

My nicks are straight!  You aren't assuming that I also post as 'Joe,' are you?

cc

No. You posted here as alt thinking you were posting there.

Maybe I should have said "keep your sites straight, mate

You really are enamored with those ladies .... must be that masochistic aryan streak

Chuck Bronson

I didn't get the forums mixed up.  Posted what I wanted to post in all the right places!

I only proxy up and sneak in rarely...  just to piss them off and give them something to do!   :laugh:

cc

I   get it ... that masochistic aryan streak makes you do it

Chuck Bronson

Old women (and men too, but to a much lesser extent) get awfully cranky with old age it seems.

Past their prime and undesirable to men makes them lash out at the world...

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"No. You posted here as alt thinking you were posting there.

Maybe I should have said "keep your sites straight, mate

You really are enamored with those ladies .... must be that masochistic aryan streak

That is totally fucked up. Two women on a forum are the bane of his existence. :crazy:

Chuck Bronson

Hey Herman...  You seem to worry about it more than I do.  Multiple posts from you worrying about me worrying about Memebee.  I don't really give a fuck about that place (although there are a few posters there that I like)...

What is 'totally fucked up' is you following me around in multiple threads simply because I spent the 30 seconds it takes me to proxy up and clown around there for a few minutes...   :laugh:

So, while it does appear that this really bothers you, I can assure you it bothers you more than it does I!

Sounds like you're trying to impress CC or something.

Chuck Bronson

Besides, Wazzup approved my post in the Costa Rica thread, but I figured he would!   :laugh:

JOE

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"There is absolutely no way she's Aryan.  She can only be a Jew.  All the evidence points directly to her Jewishness.

Yeah I think cc's real name is Shemana (Zelda for short) Shemansky.

And she's a short 'top heavy' dark haired women who greatly resembles Ruth Bader Ginsberg with her hair neatly tied in a bun.

Plus she lives as close to the US Canada border as possible  to make her feel safe from what she perceives as an imminent Muslim invasion.

Cc rarely ventures out of the confines of her property because she fears for her safety.

With guys like Mel prowling around in their black mustangs, she's hot a lot to fear.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "JOE"
Yeah I think cc's real name is Shemana (Zelda for short) Shemansky.

And she's a short 'top heavy' dark haired women who greatly resembles Ruth Bader Ginsberg with her hair neatly tied in a bun.

Plus she lives as close to the US Canada border as possible  to make her feel safe from what she perceives as an imminent Muslim invasion.

Cc rarely ventures out of the confines of her property because she fears for her safety.

With guys like Mel prowling around in their black mustangs, she's hot a lot to fear.

I've never seen her flip her shit like she did that night!   :laugh:

Plus, White Rock does have a high enough Jewish population for them to justify having a Jewish center there for them, so it's clear that she is amongst at least some of her own there, which is probably comforting for her.  She has a strange dislike/fear of the Aryan males!

I invited her for a fish & chips meal at Moby Dick's there, to right the wrongs, but she rudely declined!