The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Migrant Caravan Demand; Give Us $50,000 Each or Let Us In

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2018, 05:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Quite possibly Fashy.  Theres no shortage of stupids today.

Some people are gluttons for punishment.

That's a lot of immigrants for you.  There are so many who dont know better.

Immigrants here won't vote for Trudeau..

Quebec and the maritimes will reelect him.

I was going to say that.  

I too also find immigrants in the west are different from the ones in the east.  We are lucky here cause the east got all the garbage ones...I'm not being mean by saying that but its the flat out honest truth.

I havent been to the east in a while...a few friends have and my mom was in Winnipeg a few months ago....all of them stated how bad and put of hand it really was over there.

I was in London, Ontario a few summers ago..

It was humid like  Taiwan.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Quite possibly Fashy.  Theres no shortage of stupids today.

I was going to say that.  

I too also find immigrants in the west are different from the ones in the east.  We are lucky here cause the east got all the garbage ones...I'm not being mean by saying that but its the flat out honest truth.

I havent been to the east in a while...a few friends have and my mom was in Winnipeg a few months ago....all of them stated how bad and put of hand it really was over there.

Are you originally from Winnipeg? I've lived here in the Peg all my life.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I was going to say that.  

I was born in Manitoba, move to Saskatoon when I was 3..so I dont rememebr it.  Half of my family lives in Manitoba and Ontario.  I've lived in BC almost all of my life.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I was going to say that.  

I was born in Manitoba, move to Saskatoon when I was 3..so I dont rememebr it.  Half of my family lives in Manitoba and Ontario.  I've lived in BC almost all of my life.

I didn't know that about you Berry.

Anonymous

Thousands of expensive illegal migrants. Democrats Christmas present to America.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Thousands of expensive illegal migrants. Democrats Christmas present to America.

The Democrats base used to be working class people. How the hell is opening the floodgates to thousands of illegals supposed to be good for anyone other than rich people who want cheap labor to do the jobs they won't do themselves.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Thousands of expensive illegal migrants. Democrats Christmas present to America.

The Democrats base used to be working class people. How the hell is opening the floodgates to thousands of illegals supposed to be good for anyone other than rich people who want cheap labor to do the jobs they won't do themselves.
The old left that cared about working people, the new left is staked purely on tribalism.  Their goal-- get as many lower class minority immigrants into the US as possible to take permanent control.  And it will happen, and soon (see below)

Wazzzup

Just a little article very few will ever see, but its significance is humongous--

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/k-8-students-hit-milestone-about-half-are-minorities-n946666">https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/k-8 ... es-n946666">https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/k-8-students-hit-milestone-about-half-are-minorities-n946666

In a decade, the non-Hispanic white share of the K-8 population dropped from 56.7 percent to 49.9 percent, the Census bureau says

This means that in thirteen years or less (probably much less) whites will be the minority in the US.  But far more important than the racial aspect is the voting aspect.  All these minorities vote heavily for the democrat party.  This means in a very short time (even if immigration were severely curtailed, and it won't be) the population that votes strongly democrat will outnumber those who vote republican.  The democrat party will have a permanent monopoly on power in the US in 13 years or less (most likely much less)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

The Democrats are funded by rich progs on both coasts and that's who they care about.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Just a little article very few will ever see, but its significance is humongous--

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/k-8-students-hit-milestone-about-half-are-minorities-n946666">https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/k-8 ... es-n946666">https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/k-8-students-hit-milestone-about-half-are-minorities-n946666

In a decade, the non-Hispanic white share of the K-8 population dropped from 56.7 percent to 49.9 percent, the Census bureau says

This means that in thirteen years or less (probably much less) whites will be the minority in the US.  But far more important than the racial aspect is the voting aspect.  All these minorities vote heavily for the democrat party.  This means in a very short time (even if immigration were severely curtailed, and it won't be) the population that votes strongly democrat will outnumber those who vote republican.  The democrat party will have a permanent monopoly on power in the US in 13 years or less (most likely much less)

Look at how bad the shaming and blaming of working class whites is now. Can you imagine how bad it will get once the Democrats have a monopoly on power.

I see no future for working class whites in the United States. The Democrats will keep getting more extreme. Whites in the USA will be persecuted like whites in South Africa.