Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Death.

Started by Bricktop, December 06, 2018, 07:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
QuoteThat 95% figure is too optimistic.

The 5% for really bad sounds reasonable at first look.

But, the 95% should be viewed as containing a great variance of quality from sort of OK but no good contribution to society up to huge contribution to society.

When I think of spousal abuse "as only one of several negative societal factors", seems the ratio might be quite different.

It is all predicated on the definition  of "bad" and "good" .. and the "degrees" of each

Speaking of spousal abuse, I have had to give out free attitude adjustments to a former brother-in-law and my other sister's former boyfriend.

I hate cowardly guys that smack women.

Bricktop

WTF?

FREE?

Dude...what a humanitarian.

Odinson

I watched the video where those two scandinavian backpacker females get decapitated..

"Both were students of "outdoor activities and cultural guidance""

Well that explains why they thought it was okay for two females to go backpacking in Morocco...

Morocco is filled with nice muslims.. Muslims are so kind and they bring so much joy to our cultures.

Here is the news.. The video is on some gore site..

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/two-female-backpackers-found-killed-at-morocco-hot-spot/news-story/ee3ece874cc646a77d9aad6e938a92d6">https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-u ... 6e938a92d6">https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/two-female-backpackers-found-killed-at-morocco-hot-spot/news-story/ee3ece874cc646a77d9aad6e938a92d6

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "cc"Hey!! Not all Quebecois are bad.

Blurt proves that

Agreed.  Not all are.  My godfather lives in Montreal.  Hes a great guy.  I would say the francophones are the worst.  They think they are the only Canadian citizens and are so extremely very rude.  I have some friends who live in those areas and they are fed up with them too.  They treat their own people like trash.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "cc"Hey!! Not all Quebecois are bad.

Blurt proves that

Agreed.  Not all are.  My godfather lives in Montreal.  Hes a great guy.  I would say the francophones are the worst.  They think they are the only Canadian citizens and are so extremely very rude.  I have some friends who live in those areas and they are fed up with them too.  They treat their own people like trash.

Godfather of  Montreal? "Don" Vito Rizzuto?

@realAzhyaAryola

I wish Canada would expel all French-speaking Canadians and make this country only English speaking. Ship Quebec to France. What a dream come true that would be.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I wish Canada would expel all French-speaking Canadians and make this country only English speaking. Ship Quebec to France. What a dream come true that would be.

Quebec is a spoiled child. I wish the yes side won in 1995. Trudeau would not be pm today if that had happened.