The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

What I like about living in a Christian country

Started by Gaon, December 21, 2018, 05:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

I've been to many places in Asia.

They've all been pretty much the same. Give a smile...get a smile...

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"I've been to many places in Asia.

They've all been pretty much the same. Give a smile...get a smile...

Most visitors to Israel say Israelis are blunt and rude.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Never been, but never met an Israeli who wasn't friendly.

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"Never been, but never met an Israeli who wasn't friendly.

Israelis are gregarious and can often seem hot-headed. But, they are helpful and few things they like better than spending time with friends.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

That's always been my experience.

I have no harsh words about most countries...however, a few seem to have some cultural traits I find odious.

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"That's always been my experience.

I have no harsh words about most countries...however, a few seem to have some cultural traits I find odious.

That would be all of Israel's neighbours.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Holidays are always the best  ac_cool

Things I like about Christian countries would be people in general are always nice and friendly compared to HK, when you're in trouble or need aid, people would not hesitate to rush to help you unlike most Chinese ppl, White people themselves prefer to keep the public toilets clean unlike Chinese ppl expect it's the janitor's duty to clean up their littering, people of different races gets treated equality when it comes to a individuals unlike Chinese treat darker skinned races like inferior class citizens or freaks due to skin colour.  People are honest here while Americans have an honour system they uphold very well, etc.

North Americans are very charitable compared to Asia or Europe.

Yep, every week we often get calls and letters from world aid organizations, and a lot of service the public tax payers and land owners are convience they should pay for.  ac_unsure
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gaon"

Things I like about Christian countries would be people in general are always nice and friendly compared to HK, when you're in trouble or need aid, people would not hesitate to rush to help you unlike most Chinese ppl, White people themselves prefer to keep the public toilets clean unlike Chinese ppl expect it's the janitor's duty to clean up their littering, people of different races gets treated equality when it comes to a individuals unlike Chinese treat darker skinned races like inferior class citizens or freaks due to skin colour.  People are honest here while Americans have an honour system they uphold very well, etc.

I have never been to Hong Kong, but I always thought it was a civilized place. It's Asia, so they don't do multiculturalism like Europe, North America and Australia and New Zealand. The advanced places in Asia try to be fair or so I've heard.

You can say most of Asia is quite conservative, while for Hong Kong unfortunately they only look civilized from a distance and claim they are the international city of Asia, but once you get teh chance to live there you will notice a lot of social issues starting to surface.
Permanently off his rocker

Gaon

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Gaon"

I have never been to Hong Kong, but I always thought it was a civilized place. It's Asia, so they don't do multiculturalism like Europe, North America and Australia and New Zealand. The advanced places in Asia try to be fair or so I've heard.

You can say most of Asia is quite conservative, while for Hong Kong unfortunately they only look civilized from a distance and claim they are the international city of Asia, but once you get teh chance to live there you will notice a lot of social issues starting to surface.

I have heard that. It's not hyper multicultural like Israel. If you are not Chinese in Hong Kong, it's nearly impossible to integrate.

Would this be an accurate assessment Zetsu?
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

We bought a king sized mattress from the Brick today. It will be delivered Saturday.

Bricktop

Sorry, IHJ...your check bounced. No mattress for you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"We bought a king sized mattress from the Brick today. It will be delivered Saturday.

I went out shopping last year on Boxing Day, but not this year.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"We bought a king sized mattress from the Brick today. It will be delivered Saturday.

I went out shopping last year on Boxing Day, but not this year.

I have to go back to Northern Alberta tomorrow. I aint wasting my days off shopping for crap I don't need.

Bricktop