Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

for christians....

Started by deadskinmask, December 24, 2018, 05:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Although Fash will argue it, science and faith do not belong in the same thread, but they always seem to.

DSM is right, Blaze is wasting his time.

Especially since she is copy/pasting my ass!!!!  :sneaky2:

https://image.slidesharecdn.com/thefirmament-180326224441/95/the-firmament-5-638.jpg?cb=1522104332">

Of course, you asked a question and I give you a source that can explain it much better than I can..

I'm not typing all that.

I gotcha, but I still like to hear "your" opinion  :laugh:

My opinion is what is written in the bible..

So, you may think that what I post is not my own opinion.

Blazor

When looking into flat earth, I seen that too, where there could be water above the firmament. If you look at stars and planets through a telescope, they look as if they are under water.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/HbdFQRDbfcU/maxresdefault.jpg">

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b1/0d/d6/b10dd65f345a3e6f28e78779f5dc466d.jpg">

Whats your take on this Fash?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

So, you're saying you will simply quote the bible, and not give me your thoughts on all this?

Also found this...

http://www.wiseoldgoat.com/images-cse/cse-part2a_slides/Slide139.jpg">

deadskinmask

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"blazor.... i believe you might be wasting your time, partner.... if i'm not mistaken, shes catholic....

I prolly am lol, but since Fash is the Christian scholar I thought I would see what her take was lol.

brother.... ppl who 'believe the bible', no longer believe the bible.... its been replaced. trust me. wasting your time....

Isnt there something in the Book of Enoch on this stuff? And that may be partly why it was omitted?

oh, man.... theres so much 'behind the scenes' stuff surrounding the bible. its fuckin outrageous. books omitted, words changed, lots of stuff.... i dunno exactly where i stand on it. but i do intend to read all 'the missing parts' eventually....

Blazor

Even the government tried launching nukes at the firmament in Operation Fishbowl.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/78/07/d7/7807d7bd0b2d4617ba8b37e42b6cf52b.jpg">

Blazor

oh, man.... theres so much 'behind the scenes' stuff surrounding the bible. its fuckin outrageous. books omitted, words changed, lots of stuff.... i dunno exactly where i stand on it. but i do intend to read all 'the missing parts' eventually....

Believe me I know! The fact that it was written by a King, was my first clue to not trust the whole thing. You are exactly right as far as changes and deletions. I would like to read the "unfinished tales" as well lol.

Anonymous

So, you're saying you will simply quote the bible, and not give me your thoughts on all this?

Also found this...

http://www.wiseoldgoat.com/images-cse/cse-part2a_slides/Slide139.jpg">

It's hard for non believers to understand, but I believe the bible cover to cover..

I attend bible study once a week and I do a daily devotional, but I'm not a seminary graduate..

When I copy and paste bible verses they are my opinions.

deadskinmask

Believe me I know! The fact that it was written by a King, was my first clue to not trust the whole thing. You are exactly right as far as changes and deletions. I would like to read the "unfinished tales" as well lol.

KJV (in my opinion) is the closest and most reliable translation thats been written. as for the missing parts, i'm super curious about them.... but i think the fact that they are omitted says that god allowed it.... maybe they're not canon. i dunno....

Blazor

It's hard for non believers to understand, but I believe the bible cover to cover..

I attend bible study once a week and I do a daily devotional, but I'm not a seminary graduate..

So you believe in the firmament, and that there is water above it?

deadskinmask

by the way, a circle has 'corners' once you define the parameters (north, south, east and west).... just saying....

Blazor

KJV (in my opinion) is the closest and most reliable translation thats been written. as for the missing parts, i'm super curious about them.... but i think the fact that they are omitted says that god allowed it.... maybe they're not canon. i dunno....

I hear the KJV is the most reliable as well. The Catholics are withholding a lot of info as well, so maybe they wanted to withhold that info too. After they went on their Crusade, killing thousands. I think they wanted to kill off any that had any other spiritual beliefs aside from Christianity.

deadskinmask

I hear the KJV is the most reliable as well. The Catholics are withholding a lot of info as well, so maybe they wanted to withhold that info too. After they went on their Crusade, killing thousands. I think they wanted to kill off any that had any other spiritual beliefs aside from Christianity.

catholics are one of the biggest supporters of big bang, evolution and aliens too.... the pope himself said 'god needed help'.... fuck catholics. lol....

Anonymous

So you believe in the firmament, and that there is water above it?

Of course I believe in the sky..

The firmament  in the sky refers to Heaven.

Blazor

Of course I believe in the sky..

The firmament  in the sky refers to Heaven.

What if there are levels of Heaven, like levels of Hell?

According to the bible, the firmament separates the heavens from the earth, with water above the firmament.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/HbdFQRDbfcU/maxresdefault.jpg">

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b1/0d/d6/b10dd65f345a3e6f28e78779f5dc466d.jpg">

Blazor

catholics are one of the biggest supporters of big bang, evolution and aliens too.... the pope himself said 'god needed help'.... fuck catholics. lol....

:laugh:

I just wish stuff wasnt hidden from us, or changed for THEIR purposes. I just want to know the truth! lol

Maybe thats why they tell us of these other things, like big bang and aliens, to throw us off from the truth.