Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

It's CHRISTMAS!!!

Started by Bricktop, December 24, 2018, 06:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I am home for a few days. My boy and his gf will come out to the farm tonight.

Smoking weed I presume.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Herman"I am home for a few days. My boy and his gf will come out to the farm tonight.

Smoking weed I presume.

I thought the same lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Smoking weed I presume.

I thought the same lol.

DD posted the coolest gift idea. If I had saw it earlier, I would've ordered it for you.

Blazor

Smoking weed I presume.

I thought the same lol.

DD posted the coolest gift idea. If I had saw it earlier, I would've ordered it for you.

Lol I just saw it  :laugh:

This is more my speed though  :laugh:

https://i.postimg.cc/TwxWB6nZ/wake_nd_bake_coffee_cup.png">

Anonymous

Smoking weed I presume.

I thought the same lol.

I would never buy you that.

Anonymous

Smoking weed I presume.

I thought the same lol.

I don't know where DD saw that, but I like it too.

Anonymous

Such a busy day today....just like yesterday..

My husband has gone to pick up my mother and his mother.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Smoking weed I presume.

I thought the same lol.

I would never buy you that.

Hahaha, and honestly I doubt I would use it for its purpose. Seems like an accident waiting to happen with hot coffee lol. Its still a nifty idea for a pothead. Coffee and pot go great together, I swear I feel like I wind up on a higher spiritual plane or something lol.

Back when I was into spiritual things, I would try and project positive energy, mentally. Projecting energy I found was very draining.

My friend and I were studying stones and such around that time too. Think he even got a chakra stick.

Coffee got me rambling again lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"Such a busy day today....just like yesterday..

My husband has gone to pick up my mother and his mother.

I feel ya!

Im starting to feel like Im failing at Christmas this year lol.

Hope your day goes good, we'll get through this!  acc_hugz

Anonymous

I went to pick up a party platter to take to my parents last night and all the good ones had been picked through. So, I had to go out to the deli this morning and of course it's a bloody zoo. But, I got my platter and I bought all my booze to take with us on Sunday. I'm good to go.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"I went to pick up a party platter to take to my parents last night and all the good ones had been picked through. So, I had to go out to the deli this morning and of course it's a bloody zoo. But, I got my platter and I bought all my booze to take with us on Sunday. I'm good to go.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Its been a mad house everywhere. I've heard so much traffic going by my house, I dont even wanna go out! I've got my bottle of Gentleman Jack though, so Im good to go too  :laugh:

I gotta make my goodies today.

I hate being on a strict budget. I hope everyone understands. Kids come first.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I went to pick up a party platter to take to my parents last night and all the good ones had been picked through. So, I had to go out to the deli this morning and of course it's a bloody zoo. But, I got my platter and I bought all my booze to take with us on Sunday. I'm good to go.

Its been a mad house everywhere. I've heard so much traffic going by my house, I dont even wanna go out! I've got my bottle of Gentleman Jack though, so Im good to go too  :laugh:

You are home today.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"

You are home today.

:laugh:

Yes, at the moment lol. No worky!

Anonymous

You are home today.

When do you go back?

Blazor

You are home today.

When do you go back?

Thursday. I could've took off til Monday, but no pay, since I used my vacation days for that plumbing crap. I'll be the only one there. But I'll make the most of it, post with y'all too  ac_drinks