The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

It's CHRISTMAS!!!

Started by Bricktop, December 24, 2018, 06:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I'm heading home in about four hours. ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I'm heading home in about four hours. ac_dance

How long is the drive?

Anonymous

I just heard it's the first day of Hanukah. I need to go to SG and wish Scouse a happy Hanukah. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I just heard it's the first day of Hanukah. I need to go to SG and wish Scouse a happy Hanukah. ac_toofunny

That would be a nice thing to do.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"I'm heading home in about four hours. ac_dance

You must be excited Herman.

Gaon

Quote from: "Shen Li"I just heard it's the first day of Hanukah. I need to go to SG and wish Scouse a happy Hanukah. ac_toofunny

It started earlier this evening.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"

Happy Chanukkah Gaon..

Do you celebrate it?

Gaon

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Happy Chanukkah Gaon..

Do you celebrate it?

I celebrated it in Israel along with Christmas. We only celebrate Christmas here.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Happy Chanukkah Gaon..

Do you celebrate it?

I celebrated it in Israel along with Christmas. We only celebrate Christmas here.

Well Merry Christmas to you and your family Gaon.

ac_smile

Anonymous

It's Christmas eve eve.

ac_smile

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I have atheists in my circle who are opposed to Christmas because the season celebrates rape. They claim that Mary was raped because out of the blue she is pregnant with Jesus but she did not give her consent. They claim this is not a blessing but an atrocity. Haha!

Are you serious? What mental cases.

You will be surprised at the kind of mindset some people have.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"It's Christmas eve eve.

ac_smile

Fash, what do you think of this?

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I have atheists in my circle who are opposed to Christmas because the season celebrates rape. They claim that Mary was raped because out of the blue she is pregnant with Jesus but she did not give her consent. They claim this is not a blessing but an atrocity. Haha!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

ac_smile

I have had atheists try to pick arguments with me online and in real life..

But, I have never heard that Mary was raped..

I suppose I would roll my eyes or just say I see and walk away.

@realAzhyaAryola

ac_smile

Isn't it bizarre?
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

ac_smile

I cannot say I have heard that one either