The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

It's CHRISTMAS!!!

Started by Bricktop, December 24, 2018, 06:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Just dropped in to wish all my friends here a happy and safe Christmas and a prosperous and pleasant 2020.

I should add, given the comments re weather above, that we have abandoned hopes of a white christmas this year.

19/02:50pm   45.3   40.3   1.5   7   23.5   ENE   17   20   9   11   1008.7   0.0   19.0

05:26am   

46C. Once again I believe Adelaide is the hottest city on the planet. Yesterday birds were dipping in our pool and I've NEVER seen that before.

The forecast is hotter tomorrow.

Stay cool kiddies!!!!

Merry Christmas, BT. Hope you and your family have a blessed New Year

Very nice Erica.

ac_smile

priscilla1961

Quote from: "Bricktop"Just dropped in to wish all my friends here a happy and safe Christmas and a prosperous and pleasant 2020.

I should add, given the comments re weather above, that we have abandoned hopes of a white christmas this year.

19/02:50pm   45.3   40.3   1.5   7   23.5   ENE   17   20   9   11   1008.7   0.0   19.0

46C. Once again I believe Adelaide is the hottest city on the planet. Yesterday birds were dipping in our pool and I've NEVER seen that before.

Stay cool kiddies!!!!

Merry Christmas Bricktop.
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"

Stay cool kiddies!!!!

I suffered through a 117 F one year at a crayfishing squatters camp called Knobby Head when I was a kid (1970s) and two other times.

That first time my grandmother was cooking a traditional Xmas dinner in a wood oven..  ac_crying

these days I don't have to suffer those temps...

I feel sorry for all the native fauna, the mind boggles they survive horrendous conditions...

I cannot bear watching the news so I've avoided it for the last two weeks. I wished they could do something about the pyromaniacs starting all the fires.

How Sth Aussies are surviving those temps is a mystery to me.

What are you planning to have for Christmas dinner caskur?

Whatever my sister surprises us with.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Stay cool kiddies!!!!

I suffered through a 117 F one year at a crayfishing squatters camp called Knobby Head when I was a kid (1970s) and two other times.

That first time my grandmother was cooking a traditional Xmas dinner in a wood oven..  ac_crying

I feel sorry for all the native fauna, the mind boggles they survive horrendous conditions...

I cannot bear watching the news so I've avoided it for the last two weeks. I wished they could do something about the pyromaniacs starting all the fires.

Probably not turkey, stuffing, gravy, and steamed broccoli like we are having.

caskur

Stay cool kiddies!!!!

We'll be having a roast dinner for sure...

I'm taking Pavlova for dessert.

VVV
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Tsk, how do I remove the chowder from the post?.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Stay cool kiddies!!!!

VVV

They look so good caskur.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Tsk, how do I remove the chowder from the post?.

Edit it, or ask kiebers to do it for you.

Anonymous

Stay cool kiddies!!!!

VVV

They look delish.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"

Stay cool kiddies!!!!

VVV

They look delish.

The're similar to East Asian style cakes.

Anonymous

https://scontent.fyxd1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/80345877_762586847580100_6944193305601114112_n.png?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ohc=ixj-bOAtzwcAQliGETglYNreGhS0Ksqh6zBxYZHmD92rUQSTulFS5Bt7Q&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd1-1.fna&oh=dcd000b986f4cbe3ce97a85564210090&oe=5E771C92">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"https://scontent.fyxd1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/80345877_762586847580100_6944193305601114112_n.png?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ohc=ixj-bOAtzwcAQliGETglYNreGhS0Ksqh6zBxYZHmD92rUQSTulFS5Bt7Q&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd1-1.fna&oh=dcd000b986f4cbe3ce97a85564210090&oe=5E771C92">

lol, I want one of them too...it's a nice sweater.

Anonymous

I know so many people that would love to see that sweater under the tree.

@realAzhyaAryola

I have atheists in my circle who are opposed to Christmas because the season celebrates rape. They claim that Mary was raped because out of the blue she is pregnant with Jesus but she did not give her consent. They claim this is not a blessing but an atrocity. Haha!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I have atheists in my circle who are opposed to Christmas because the season celebrates rape. They claim that Mary was raped because out of the blue she is pregnant with Jesus but she did not give her consent. They claim this is not a blessing but an atrocity. Haha!

Are you serious? What mental cases.