Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Internet connectivity...1994.

Started by Bricktop, January 08, 2019, 06:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Imagine a world where you could download anything you wanted...

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Imagine a world where you could download anything you wanted...

">

I'll watch it when I get to the bunk house.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Imagine a world where you could download anything you wanted...

">

I couldn't imagine that.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"25 years ago...and here we are.

We've come along way.

Gaon

">

The pre mobile wifi world.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

I look back to the days when I was a child, and the world has changed so much. That's what growing old is, I suppose.

Berry Sweet

I'm going back to the 90's....anyone wanna come?

Frood

The 90's have a warrant out on me for two much partying and fun having.
Blahhhhhh...

Berry Sweet

Odinson

Quote from: "Bricktop"I look back to the days when I was a child, and the world has changed so much. That's what growing old is, I suppose.

Australia wasnt even discovered yet..

Gaon

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I look back to the days when I was a child, and the world has changed so much. That's what growing old is, I suppose.

Oh oh, cheap shot. :laugh3:
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

I was living in England. But although a jibe, you're right in a sense. Australia was very much behind the rest of the world.

Odinson

Quote from: "Bricktop"

I was living in England. But although a jibe, you're right in a sense. Australia was very much behind the rest of the world.

If you were born in Finland, you would have been trading in furs in your youth.

Bricktop

According to my DNA tests, Finnish is the most prominent nationality in my DNA. I am aware of DNA matches in Sweden and Belorussia.

Print
User actions