The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Saudi woman granted refugee status.

Started by Bricktop, January 09, 2019, 01:31:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"She is from Adelaide, and is regarded as the political joke that got elected.

Your senators are elected.

Yes...but not by name, by party.

House of reps are elected as individual candidates.

Senators are elected through a party ticket...another example of corruption in democracy.

Our senators are appointed by the prime minister.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"She is from Adelaide, and is regarded as the political joke that got elected.

She's popping up virtually daily on ABC.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

And she wants your beautiful country to be a dumping ground for third world rubbish?

caskur

Senators are elected through a party ticket...another example of corruption in democracy.

Are you getting mixed up with Sanators and Ministers?

The PM in Australia appoints the Ministers to their jobs... Treasurer, Minister for Health, Minister for Education. etc
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

The PM in Australia appoints the Ministers to their jobs... Treasurer, Minister for Health, Minister for Education. etc

Our upper chamber is not elected if you can believe. Senators are appointed by the pm and stay on the job to age 75.

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"

And she wants your beautiful country to be a dumping ground for third world rubbish?

Hopedullly she catches the wrong taxi one day and attracts the attention of her own ridiculous policies.

She's a greens senator and I've never heard the bitch talking about saving trees.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Hopefully she catches the wrong taxi one day and attracts the attention of her own ridiculous policies.

She's a greens senator and I've never heard the bitch talking about saving trees.

The people that want open borders seldom live in mixed neighborhoods.

caskur

Our upper chamber is not elected if you can believe. Senators are appointed by the pm and stay on the job to age 75.

That sounds corrupt... Senators are supposedly independant ...We the people elect senators.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

I don't tune into ABC anymore unless I smell fires.They should be defunded.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

The British House of Lords still has at least some appointed members I believe.

caskur

There are two ways to vote in our senate... by party or individual person running for the senate but it's done by the people...

https://www.aec.gov.au/voting/how_to_vote/voting_senate.htm">https://www.aec.gov.au/voting/how_to_vo ... senate.htm">https://www.aec.gov.au/voting/how_to_vote/voting_senate.htm
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"She could turn out to be one of two things:

1. An empty soul who could let go of her ties to her family and begin to live a life of immorality and reckless abandon and end up as just another statistic who we will never hear from again.

2. Be an inspiration to all, both women and men, who are subjects of a culture that is restrained from expressing themselves and become a beacon of hope to them thus becoming a figure of influence.

At this point, I'm not sure which one she is yet because we know little of her so far.

Or secret option number 3.

She gains citizenship and uses the family reunification law to bring her family in..

That's why Herman and Gaon are cynical about this.

They pull this shit all the time..

Just being a realist.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"There are two ways to vote in our senate... by party or individual person running for the senate but it's done by the people...

https://www.aec.gov.au/voting/how_to_vote/voting_senate.htm">https://www.aec.gov.au/voting/how_to_vo ... senate.htm">https://www.aec.gov.au/voting/how_to_vote/voting_senate.htm

One of the parties here wants to abolish the upper house.

caskur

Senator Hanson-young (is she still a senator?) wants to flood our country with broke Africans and of course all these guys are not going to rape our teenagers and young children right? They're completely sexless beings...  ac_wot

She is THE MOST CLUELESS WENCH to ever cross our TV sets.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"She could turn out to be one of two things:

1. An empty soul who could let go of her ties to her family and begin to live a life of immorality and reckless abandon and end up as just another statistic who we will never hear from again.

2. Be an inspiration to all, both women and men, who are subjects of a culture that is restrained from expressing themselves and become a beacon of hope to them thus becoming a figure of influence.

At this point, I'm not sure which one she is yet because we know little of her so far.

Or secret option number 3.

She gains citizenship and uses the family reunification law to bring her family in..

That's why Herman and Gaon are cynical about this.

They pull this shit all the time..

Just being a realist.

People from a desert DO NOT want to stay in a frozen cuntry. Canada was not her first choice... She won't stay in Canada.
- Andy Warhol