The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Saudi woman granted refugee status.

Started by Bricktop, January 09, 2019, 01:31:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

Blurt

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Blurt"This young woman heading here is the spitting image of my ex. The resemblance is so strong that I'm actually a little freaked out.

You oughta call 'er up see if she needs a husband, ifya know what I mean eh Blurt?

Er...or didja git it cut off already, eh Blurt?

Your interest in my genitals is duly noted, Joe.

Still, I consider it far healthier than your interest in underage girls.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Odinson

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"She could turn out to be one of two things:

1. An empty soul who could let go of her ties to her family and begin to live a life of immorality and reckless abandon and end up as just another statistic who we will never hear from again.

2. Be an inspiration to all, both women and men, who are subjects of a culture that is restrained from expressing themselves and become a beacon of hope to them thus becoming a figure of influence.

At this point, I'm not sure which one she is yet because we know little of her so far.

Or secret option number 3.

She gains citizenship and uses the family reunification law to bring her family in..

Blurt

Quote from: "Bricktop"Was she 18 too?

Sorry, Leo, but she's already taken; she married an American last year and now lives in the U.S. Pacific Northwest.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

@realAzhyaAryola

In my eyes, this 18-year old is simply a runaway teenager. She has not said an intelligent thing. Anyone can say, "I WANT ASYLUM."
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

1. An empty soul who could let go of her ties to her family and begin to live a life of immorality and reckless abandon and end up as just another statistic who we will never hear from again.

2. Be an inspiration to all, both women and men, who are subjects of a culture that is restrained from expressing themselves and become a beacon of hope to them thus becoming a figure of influence.

At this point, I'm not sure which one she is yet because we know little of her so far.

Or secret option number 3.

She gains citizenship and uses the family reunification law to bring her family in..

That's why Herman and Gaon are cynical about this.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Was she 18 too?

Sorry, Leo, but she's already taken; she married an American last year and now lives in the U.S. Pacific Northwest.

Pshaw...one look at this Australian hunk and she'd be mine.

Thiel

Quote from: "cc"

The choices yes. However If this vulture & Co keeps its claws in her, there is a 3rd possibility ... a tool for the Lib party

Here she is arriving in the land of human hockey pucks!

https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Canadian-leech.jpg">

SICKENING!
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"She is a lovely looking girl...

she'll be married within 2 years.... hopefully it'll be a kind man, unless she bats for her own side.

She might be a lezbo.

You just never know.

All the far left nutters are freaking out on TV over losing this refugee woman to Canada... I laugh my head off...

Sarah Hanson-Young. Poor woman in an imbecile that thinks we should have the whole world rock up on our doorstep.

This is the same woman that thinks the more indigenous Africans here, the better.

">

Then she ran around accusing another pollie of "Slut-Shaming"

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/jul/03/sarah-hanson-young-turnbull-condemn-david-leyonhjelm">https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... leyonhjelm">https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/jul/03/sarah-hanson-young-turnbull-condemn-david-leyonhjelm
What a treasonous prog wingnut.

Bricktop

She is from Adelaide, and is regarded as the political joke that got elected.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"She is from Adelaide, and is regarded as the political joke that got elected.

Your senators are elected.

Gaon

The Saudi government has been almost silent about this.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"She is from Adelaide, and is regarded as the political joke that got elected.

Your senators are elected.

Yes...but not by name, by party.

House of reps are elected as individual candidates.

Senators are elected through a party ticket...another example of corruption in democracy.