The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Saudi woman granted refugee status.

Started by Bricktop, January 09, 2019, 01:31:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Clearly, Australia wasn't happy with the bona fides of this matter.

JOE

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Fashionista"She's on a flight here now.

And next year, so will her male guardians.

You mean her father, borthers or cousins?

Yep. I worked in the middle East for a long time, including the Saudi kingdom. Women are terrified of men. She is being put up to this by her male handlers. I see old Gaon agrees with me.

....not sure.

But if that were the case, don't you think there would be retribution inflicted on that family, including its men by the Saudi Government? They would either go to prison or be sentenced to death.

And of course there would be outrage from the Saudi government if this turns out be a scam.

In addition the Canadian government might turn down future applications fir asylum from that country if she turns out to be a fake

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"

Yep. I worked in the middle East for a long time, including the Saudi kingdom. Women are terrified of men. She is being put up to this by her male handlers. I see old Gaon agrees with me.

....not sure.

But if that were the case, don't you think there would be retribution inflicted on that family, including its men by the Saudi Government? They would either go to prison or be sentenced to death.

And of course there would be outrage from the Saudi government if this turns out be a scam.

In addition the Canadian government might turn down future applications fir asylum from that country if she turns out to be a fake

For what? Abusing a young woman. Kindom officials think you are not true muslim if you don't.

How on earth do you prove she's a fake? Once she is in, she is in. She can sponsor whomever she wishes. All perfectly legal and the scammers know it.

caskur

She most likely won't like snow for the next 3 months...

You'll have to supply her in drinking chocolate and marshmallows, Joe.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"

....not sure.

For what? Abusing a young woman. Kindom officials think you are not true muslim if you don't.

How on earth do you prove she's a fake? Once she is in, she is in. She can sponsor whomever she wishes. All perfectly legal and the scammers know it.

I hadn't thought about it. But, I thought she'd be Australia's problem not ours.

Now that you mention, it does seem a little fishy. A woman from a rich, connected Saudi family disowning them to live alone in the West with no financial support? It doesn't happen.

Bricktop

It clearly stinks for our Government to withdraw the offer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"It clearly stinks for our Government to withdraw the offer.

Is that why she's coming to this country?

Bricktop

I believe so.

Australia was considering her application, but was unsure...so she jumped to Canada.

This is just the beginning of the saga.

cc

What happened with the Pakistani lady? That story kinda fell off the radar
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blurt

This young woman heading here is the spitting image of my ex. The resemblance is so strong that I'm actually a little freaked out.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

Gaon

Quote from: "Blurt"This young woman heading here is the spitting image of my ex. The resemblance is so strong that I'm actually a little freaked out.

She is a good looking young girl.
The Russian Rock It

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc"What happened with the Pakistani lady? That story kinda fell off the radar

Not at all.

She is still in Pakistan, under heavy guard in a secure location until a refugee application can be considered.

The situation is severely complicated by the fact that it is not just her but her family that may be imperiled, and so there are a number of people implicated.

Gaon

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "cc"What happened with the Pakistani lady? That story kinda fell off the radar

Not at all.

She is still in Pakistan, under heavy guard in a secure location until a refugee application can be considered.

The situation is severely complicated by the fact that it is not just her but her family that may be imperiled, and so there are a number of people implicated.

It's always like that in the Islamic world.
The Russian Rock It

caskur

She'll meet a good looking Canadian man and be married with 1 child within 2 years.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol