The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Saudi woman granted refugee status.

Started by Bricktop, January 09, 2019, 01:31:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

Saudi Teen granted asylum in Canada.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/resizer/6CdwhD1tAAQBoDKStFZ5LAEXLsA=/480x0/arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-washpost.s3.amazonaws.com/public/JPOAOCQVYEI6TNVNTT6WFW5QVA.jpg">

Perhaps Canada has less to lose than the USA or Australia for granting her request?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/saudi-teen-fleeing-family-granted-asylum-in-canada/2019/01/11/2dcc701e-1595-11e9-90a8-136fa44b80ba_story.html?utm_term=.147a458ee920">https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/as ... 7a458ee920">https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/saudi-teen-fleeing-family-granted-asylum-in-canada/2019/01/11/2dcc701e-1595-11e9-90a8-136fa44b80ba_story.html?utm_term=.147a458ee920

Anonymous

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "caskur"She should go to Canada... People hate Muslims in Australia now.

There is too much hate in Australia atm.

I wonder what she would like to do when she finally settles?

It doesn't sound like she's much of a Muslim anymore.

She actually denounced Islam.

they will try to get her.

I don't know where she would be safer. In Australia? Or Canada?

Australia.

Canada is connected to America.

I have shown my wife a few of your posts. You make us think we should have went to Australia instead of Canada. The government here seems like they want to make Canada a third world country. Only thing though, is we would have went to Perth. Caskur told me she would not greet us with flowers and kisses.

If you bought a nice house in a nice area and left the mature trees... (and not complained about them like dumb bricktop would do) I MIGHT let you stay in Perth...

We have no law and order these days... you should have come in the 80s or 90s.

I recommend you VISIT various parts of Australia... you have to be rich to live in Perth...

Is Perth more expensive to live in than Sydney?

Not really sure. I can only go by what gets reported on the news from time to time.

$5.00 for a cup of coffee, is that expensive for you?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "JOE"Saudi Teen granted asylum in Canada.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/resizer/6CdwhD1tAAQBoDKStFZ5LAEXLsA=/480x0/arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-washpost.s3.amazonaws.com/public/JPOAOCQVYEI6TNVNTT6WFW5QVA.jpg">

Perhaps Canada has less to lose than the USA or Australia for granting her request?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/saudi-teen-fleeing-family-granted-asylum-in-canada/2019/01/11/2dcc701e-1595-11e9-90a8-136fa44b80ba_story.html?utm_term=.147a458ee920">https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/as ... 7a458ee920">https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/saudi-teen-fleeing-family-granted-asylum-in-canada/2019/01/11/2dcc701e-1595-11e9-90a8-136fa44b80ba_story.html?utm_term=.147a458ee920

It's the bloody wrong time of the year to be introduced to Canada when you've come from countries where temps are one step short of burning hell.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"She should go to Canada... People hate Muslims in Australia now.

Australia.

I have shown my wife a few of your posts. You make us think we should have went to Australia instead of Canada. The government here seems like they want to make Canada a third world country. Only thing though, is we would have went to Perth. Caskur told me she would not greet us with flowers and kisses.

If you bought a nice house in a nice area and left the mature trees... (and not complained about them like dumb bricktop would do) I MIGHT let you stay in Perth...

I recommend you VISIT various parts of Australia... you have to be rich to live in Perth...

Not really sure. I can only go by what gets reported on the news from time to time.

I prefer tea, but that does seem expensive.

caskur

Australia.

I prefer tea, but that does seem expensive.

I'm a tea person too...

The rents on places are astronomical.

They have to sell a lot of coffee just to pay the rent.

I think Australia has become the greediest nation on earth... something is going to bust eventually.

They want tourists to come here, (Perth is lagging behind the rest of Oz)... I said, "why would tourists want to come to a place that charges $5.00 or more for a cup of coffee?" Even ex-Prime Minister Julia Gillard choked on the inflatted prices of Perth coffee.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"She's on a flight here now.

And next year, so will her male guardians.

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"

You mean her father, borthers or cousins?
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Yep. I worked in the middle East for a long time, including the Saudi kingdom. Women are terrified of men. She is being put up to this by her male handlers. I see old Gaon agrees with me.

caskur

Yep. I worked in the middle East for a long time, including the Saudi kingdom. Women are terrified of men. She is being put up to this by her male handlers. I see old Gaon agrees with me.

ah OK... an immigration scam.

Australia probably offered her a place in Cambodia.....lol  :laugh3:
- Andy Warhol

cc

Not sure what you mean by "She is being...  "put up to this" ...  by her male handlers"

I do understand some will try revenge. Can't have upity women doing what they wish. just don't get the "put up to this" .
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

caskur

Quote from: "cc"Not sure what you mean by "She is being...  "put up to this" ...  by her male handlers"

I do understand some will try revenge. Can't have upity women doing what they wish. just don't get the "put up to this" .

I do.

Western nations are behind the plight of suppressed female Muslims. Not so much the men.

Her family would know she was a shoe in for refugee help. Once she's in Canada, she can ask for her relatives to come in as well to protect her chastity or other such foolisness.

The Oz media are all over this as I write. They want MORE people to be helped out of their countries.
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Lucky Canada...

Law suit within 12 months for failing to make her feel safe.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Not sure what you mean by "She is being...  "put up to this" ...  by her male handlers"

I mean her family is using to get them into the West. She claims and quickly is granted refugee status, she sponsors her male family members. Call me a cynic, but this stinks of an immigration scam.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Lucky Canada...

Law suit within 12 months for failing to make her feel safe.

Justine will offer family tens of millions and blame it all on former Conservative prime minister Stephen Harper.