A

Chinese ambassador accuses Canada of 'white supremacy' in Huawei case

Started by Anonymous, January 09, 2019, 08:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "cc"WARSAW, Poland (AP) —https://apnews.com/2d897492e2b042589f734592524d0fae">Poland has arrested a director at the Chinese tech giant Huawei and one of its own former cybersecurity experts and charged them with spying for China, authorities said Friday.

The development comes as the U.S. is exerting pressure on its allies not to use Huawei, the world's biggest maker of telecommunications network equipment, over data security concerns.

The two men — one a Chinese citizen who was a former envoy in Poland before moving over to a senior position at Huawei and the other a Pole who held several top government cybersecurity positions — were arrested Tuesday, according to Poland's Internal Security Agency.

And the reason Poland will do America's bidding is they want American protection against Russia.

Poles tell me how much they hate Russia & will do anything to prevent their return.

So anything to appease the US to keep their soldiers on Polish soil.

You ought to read what is written once in a while.

ac_boring

Countries banning Huawei, Huawei violating sanctions, the company involved in espionage. But, the Western world is racist against poor China. Could you imagine if the company was Russian. They wouldn't be allowed to sell phone accessories in the West.

Fash, why do you keep indulging this elderly virgin troll. Attention is fuel to that tool.

That's my business Seoul.

Zetsu

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Odinson"What a fucked up thing to say..

China runs on slavery..

But they dont feed their slaves as well as the plantation owners did.

China ended slavery about 2000 years ago, in fact they're more capitalist in heart than any other nation on earth.

They have state capitalism meaning their government is a capitist one while the regular population are "communists."

Sorry duno how did I miss your posts, but truth to be told it's the other way around, China politically is communist(a dictatorship run by a single party in power) but economically wise and for the population their nearly all capitalist and run by a free market, why people are poor is b/c the reality is harsh, capitalism doesn't reward people that have little to no experience, skills/talent and education, which these people are an abundance across the world.
Permanently off his rocker

JOE

I purchased some Huawei products when I was briefly with Wind/Freedom Mobile.

But they weren't very good.

I left Wind because of poor quality reception and service.

Their csr clerks were often rude & unhelpful

I still have those Huawei devices as they gather dust somewhere on a shelf

Odinson

Even though chinese are intelligent people, they are breeding out of control..

Odinson

I´am thinking of swapping my Samsung for Huawei..

This is my 2nd Samsung in a row to have this problem with the connection..

And the camera sucks..

As soon as its little bit dark, the pic gets all grainy.

Anonymous

The CFO of a corrupt company controlled by a corrupt regime is in a mansion while two white Canadians who did nothing are in a real prison and China is crying white supremacy. That is too rich.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Odinson"I´am thinking of swapping my Samsung for Huawei..

And the camera sucks..

Why not get a dedicated camera if you care about image quality, phone cameras will always take crappy pics and little can be done about it.
Permanently off his rocker

cc

Quote from: "Velvet"The CFO of a corrupt company controlled by a corrupt regime is in a mansion while two white Canadians who did nothing are in a real prison and China is crying white supremacy. That is too rich.

An irony that cannot be escaped
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Velvet"The CFO of a corrupt company controlled by a corrupt regime is in a mansion while two white Canadians who did nothing are in a real prison and China is crying white supremacy. That is too rich.

Women are smarter about these things than men. At least sixty year old virgin men.

caskur

And the camera sucks..

Yeah I hate that noise my camera gets in low light.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Odinson

And the camera sucks..

Why not get a dedicated camera if you care about image quality, phone cameras will always take crappy pics and little can be done about it.

I would never have the camera with me...

Gaon

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "cc"

Women are smarter about these things than men. At least sixty year old virgin men.

If that is true about Joe, that blows my mind.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

And the camera sucks..

It's just so convenient Zetsu.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "cc"Let go Jo.

They did what they had long ago  agreed to do

Enough of this crap. Let go of it

As to OP "white supremacy" (what this thread is about)  ... seems the Chinese govt will even try to cash in on SJW'-speak  :laugh:
That's what struck me first and foremost.  If they were trying to rally nationalism why not say canadians think they can tell us what to do.  Why the white supremacy stuff?  I can't help but think there is something more going on with their strategy.