The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Vaccines do cause autism in a subset of innoculated children

Started by Frood, January 23, 2019, 07:18:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

deadskinmask

here ya go, buddy.... https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a11/a11prsci3-15.html">https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a11/a11prsci3-15.html - that particular pic is - AS11-40-5922 - and good luck wrapping your head around it.... :laugh:

https://media3.giphy.com/media/3o6Zthv4W72jUHRCUg/giphy.gif">

deadskinmask

one more thing before i call it a night.... i fuckin never get tired of you little lunar-tics seeing those pics for the first time.... its like a goddamn xmas present for me.... even though some of you little idiots just rock yourselves back to sleep eventually.... :laugh:

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Enjoy licking windows in your sleep.  ac_biggrin

https://media2.giphy.com/media/11vLPNE7FefD5C/giphy.gif">.... :laugh:

Bricktop

Quote from: "deadskinmask"one more thing before i call it a night.... i fuckin never get tired of you little lunar-tics seeing those pics for the first time.... its like a goddamn xmas present for me.... even though some of you little idiots just rock yourselves back to sleep eventually.... :laugh:

Yet your arrogance in ignorance is wearisome. Night.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yet your arrogance in ignorance is wearisome. Night.

lol.... i believe it was you who was the 'avid moon landing defender'.... that couldn't believe anyone would 'question the authenticity of that glorious achievement'.... i also believe it was you, sir, who when presented with a high definition photograph of that modern marvel labeled it as a 'childs school project' and asked of its relevance to the conversation.... 'arrogance in ignorance'.... indeed, sir.... indeed.... :laugh:

Anonymous

I have wondered why the world just gave up on the moon after 1969.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I have wondered why the world just gave up on the moon after 1969.

It's a boring place.

Bricktop

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Yet your arrogance in ignorance is wearisome. Night.

lol.... i believe it was you who was the 'avid moon landing defender'.... that couldn't believe anyone would 'question the authenticity of that glorious achievement'.... i also believe it was you, sir, who when presented with a high definition photograph of that modern marvel labeled it as a 'childs school project' and asked of its relevance to the conversation.... 'arrogance in ignorance'.... indeed, sir.... indeed.... :laugh:

Have you a point.

The rather rudimentary insulation and protection of the lunar module makes it look like a child's school project.

That does not mean it's not a lunar module on the moon.

That image was published by NASA itself.

They were on the moon for what...12 hours? I doubt that they were overly concerned with the aesthetics of their very temporary accommodation.

You keep clutching at straws like that, you'll get blisters on your hands.

deadskinmask

does that look like precision engineering? does that look like something that the usa would present on national television as 'mans crowning achievement'? does that have the look of something that should inspire pride and confidence?

or does it look like something that could easily be moved around a sound stage by a handful of freemasons?

whatever, partner.... best of luck to you.... :laugh:

Quote from: "deadskinmask"even though some of you little idiots just rock yourselves back to sleep eventually.... :laugh:

Bricktop

It looks exactly like what it is; dust protection and insulation around delicate components of the module.

By your scenario, some schemer at NASA said "Let's publish some photos to fool the masses. My kid made this model for school, will that do?"

What would you expect it to look like? How would you protect the small rocket engines against dust intrusion that may maroon them on the moon?

Bricktop

Here is a version of the prototype module on display somewhere in the US...

https://historicspacecraft.com/Photos/Lunar_Module/LM-2_NASM_RK_2008_10.jpg">

See the similarity?

It's how it's SUPPOSED to look when deployed.

deadskinmask

prototype? yeah. i see a few similarities. it looks like an extremely cleaned up version of the piece of shit they sent.... but the inconsistencies are what really stand out to me.... do you see them? why would they spend so much time constructing a 'prototype' but the actual lander itself look so slopped together?

Anonymous

I have no use for crazies who would deny their kids vaccines. They are as insane as Jehovah's Winesses who won't give their kids blood transfusions.

Bricktop

Quote from: "deadskinmask"prototype? yeah. i see a few similarities. it looks like an extremely cleaned up version of the piece of shit they sent.... but the inconsistencies are what really stand out to me.... do you see them? why would they spend so much time constructing a 'prototype' but the actual lander itself look so slopped together?

Prototyping is SOP for developing new technologies. Especially those in which human lives are dependent.

Anyhoo...you keep believing your fairy stories if it keeps you blissfully happy.