The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Vaccines do cause autism in a subset of innoculated children

Started by Frood, January 23, 2019, 07:18:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "deadskinmask"gyroscopes and compasses and sextants would not work on a globe

Why not?

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Bricktop"Why not?

you know.... originally i was gonna come in here 'guns-a-blazing'.... posting stacks of vids that you wouldn't watch.... posting links to articles you wouldn't read.... and tying them all together with a wall of text you wouldn't read.... but instead i believe i'll have a globe supporter explain your current speed and trajectory -

">

and ask you how a gyroscope that is designed to 'overlook gravity' and detect any and all movement and change of direction would not notice that its on a large spinning ball?

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Why not?

you know.... originally i was gonna come in here 'guns-a-blazing'.... posting stacks of vids that you wouldn't watch.... posting links to articles you wouldn't read.... and tying them all together with a wall of text you wouldn't read.... but instead i believe i'll have a globe supporter explain your current speed and trajectory -

">

and ask you how a gyroscope that is designed to 'overlook gravity' and detect any and all movement and change of direction would not notice that its on a large spinning ball?
Good video dsm.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"Good video dsm.:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

https://i.redd.it/b8fsj2cf5gty.png">.... :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Good video dsm.:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

https://i.redd.it/b8fsj2cf5gty.png">.... :laugh:

That's an interesting way of explaining it.

:laugh:

Bricktop

And totally deceptive.

Allow me to repeat an earlier post. Gravity is directly related to the mass of respective objects.

The Earth is much larger than a pair of underpants. It thus has a much stronger gravitational pull than said undergarment. Strong enough, in fact, to hold water, humans, air and underpants to its surface. Underpants, being much smaller, have virtually no gravitational effect and thus the water flies off.

The moon, as an example, is very large. Its gravitational force is strong enough to effect the Earth's water and influence tidal flows. Conversely, the Earth's gravity is sufficient to not only hold its water to the surface, but to hold the moon in a constant orbit.

Thus endeth the lesson.

deadskinmask

lmmfao.... its gonna hurt like hell when you finally land, partner.... :laugh:

Bricktop

It usually does from a height of but a few feet, such as the gravitational force on the human body.

As gravity doesn't exist in your universe, what holds us to the plate we're standing on.

deadskinmask

Bricktop

So, as air is less dense and rocks are not buoyant, what keeps them here?

deadskinmask

air stays inside the dome.... rocks sit firmly on the land....

Bricktop

Dude...come on...

What dome?

Where is it?

What is it's dimensions?

What is it made of?

How did it get there?

Give it up...

deadskinmask

the dome that the government was shooting missles into.... the same one that keeps us in LEO.... the same reason that you'll never see another 'man walks on moon' video.... if you see this -

https://wiki.tfes.org/images/8/85/AS11-40-5922HR.jpg">

and think 'oh yeah. thats a space worthy craft'.... well.... then.... you're an idiot.... and i don't give a fuck how many scientists say otherwise.... :laugh:

Bricktop

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Bricktop"It's some kids school project.

What's your point?

some kids project??? lmmfao.... you don't believe thats the actual lunar lander??? uh oh.... houston, we have a problem.... :laugh: