The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Nature Worship

Started by JOE, January 25, 2019, 08:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "JOE"Interesting caveat to this thread

US House Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez refuted WH secretary Susan Sanders who stated the we should leave climate change in God's hands.

But OC tweeted that Genesis in the Bible states that man must protect God's creation:

https://www.businessinsider.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-claps-back-at-sarah-huckabee-sanders-2019-1">https://www.businessinsider.com/alexand ... ers-2019-1">https://www.businessinsider.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-claps-back-at-sarah-huckabee-sanders-2019-1

It also says in Revelation, "God will bring to ruin those ruining the earth" Revelation 11:18
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"Interesting caveat to this thread

US House Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez refuted WH secretary Susan Sanders who stated the we should leave climate change in God's hands.

But OC tweeted that Genesis in the Bible states that man must protect God's creation:

https://www.businessinsider.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-claps-back-at-sarah-huckabee-sanders-2019-1">https://www.businessinsider.com/alexand ... ers-2019-1">https://www.businessinsider.com/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-claps-back-at-sarah-huckabee-sanders-2019-1

It's laughable people without a relationship with God through Jesus Christ are quoting scripture out of context for purely man made political purposes.

:laugh:

Odinson

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna":001_rolleyes:

There is MORE vegetation around the overall world now than there was before explorers set off.

Not according to google earth maps, metamoron.

Fuck you're dumb.

Google maps doesnt show the polar ice cap..

Its gone... Furthering the paranoia of some people..

Its there but the satellite doesnt detect ice that is just floating there..

The poles melting isn't our problem... Even if they melted, we won't be in 3 feet of extra water... that extra water just hangs as humidity in the air. When it comes down in drought areas, you get major flooding.

But over a decade ago, Al Gore was blabbing on about how the polar icecap contains tremendous amounts of sweet water..

That sweet water would be released if the ice cap melts and that causes the golf current to stop working..

Golf current stops bringing us warmth and we have a new ice-age..

Anonymous

Professor/bartender Ocasio-Cortez says the world will end in twelve years if her insane de-industrialization fantasy does not happen. Real scientists have said it will not move the climate needle one mm. Real economists have said it will plunge the US into a depression. Next.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"Its because of shit like this, I think the climate change is a hoax to sell us expensive products and squeeze more taxmoney..

It isn't a hoax, climate change is real but there is a hoax going on just like you expect, the way they're claiming the cure for it is, ie tax. That isn't the cure. The cure is to cease logging virgin forests IMMEDIATELY and start replnting the trees they stole.

It is happening but is it caused by man..

The globe enters periods of warmer temperatures and colder temperatures... These things can last for centuries..

I´ve been observing this climate change talk for over a decade and none of the things some Al Gore said 12 years ago have happened.

Global dimming, melting ice caps etc.

The ice caps should have melted by now..

It seems to be nothing but causing hysteria in order to sell stuff...

Al Gore is a rich fella now... He wasnt before all this climate bs..

The Americans did not argue a good case because, (I'm sorry to say) Americans are morons.

I mean there was one time they constantly went on about cow farts... UGH... they're so stupid... I'd shoot back, "well I'm sure cow farts would have had less impact than dinosaur farts."

We cannot take this heat, I want you to try to imagine a 49.5 C day that happened in South Australia a couple of days ago..... as Indonesia and Brazil hack away at their vitally important jungles, it'll finish man-unkind off for good. Absolutely no doubt in my mind whatsoever...

Back then it was cow farts... Now its the amount of fodder the cows eat..

The vegan hippies somehow think that the cow fodder crops can be used to feed humans..

They fail to see that cow fodder is GM food and they dont waste any part of the plant.. Cows eat it all..

Humans can only eat a small part of the plant..

We would still need massive fields to feed humans...

Feeding the fodder to cows is just another way of processing the crops to a form that is suitable for humans... Red meat..

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Did you just quote a Google product?  ac_toofunny

What are you on about dipstick?

My heel is on your rude looking and empty head, cockroach.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Odinson"Its because of shit like this, I think the climate change is a hoax to sell us expensive products and squeeze more taxmoney..

It isn't a hoax, climate change is real but there is a hoax going on just like you expect, the way they're claiming the cure for it is, ie tax. That isn't the cure. The cure is to cease logging virgin forests IMMEDIATELY and start replnting the trees they stole.

It is happening but is it caused by man..

The globe enters periods of warmer temperatures and colder temperatures... These things can last for centuries..

I´ve been observing this climate change talk for over a decade and none of the things some Al Gore said 12 years ago have happened.

Global dimming, melting ice caps etc.

The ice caps should have melted by now..

It seems to be nothing but causing hysteria in order to sell stuff...

Al Gore is a rich fella now... He wasnt before all this climate bs..

The Americans did not argue a good case because, (I'm sorry to say) Americans are morons.

I mean there was one time they constantly went on about cow farts... UGH... they're so stupid... I'd shoot back, "well I'm sure cow farts would have had less impact than dinosaur farts."

We cannot take this heat, I want you to try to imagine a 49.5 C day that happened in South Australia a couple of days ago..... as Indonesia and Brazil hack away at their vitally important jungles, it'll finish man-unkind off for good. Absolutely no doubt in my mind whatsoever...

Back then it was cow farts... Now its the amount of fodder the cows eat..

The vegan hippies somehow think that the cow fodder crops can be used to feed humans..

They fail to see that cow fodder is GM food and they dont waste any part of the plant.. Cows eat it all..

Humans can only eat a small part of the plant..

We would still need massive fields to feed humans...

Feeding the fodder to cows is just another way of processing the crops to a form that is suitable for humans... Red meat..

They're always banging on about what humans will eat... Completely disregarding we have a diverse planet filled with other creatures with their own needs and what they'll eat. Right now, they're mainly eating plastic and dying accordingly.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Did you just quote a Google product?  ac_toofunny

What are you on about dipstick?

My heel is on your rude looking and empty head, cockroach.

You love to derail every topic with your imbecilic brainfarts... take a walk crossdresser.
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

It's Freud. When has he ever been anything but a serial nuisance.

Talk about a few roos short in the top paddock.

Frood

Look at the two faux Aussies with intellectual disabilities play conspiracy footsie.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Look at the two faux Aussies with intellectual disabilities play conspiracy footsie.  ac_biggrin

Pfft, you want to chase native birds off your shitty lawn... it's their land, they were here first... not you.
- Andy Warhol

Blurt

But first, before the birds, the world was void and without form.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

It was? Where did the whisky come from then?

caskur

Quote from: "Blurt"But first, before the birds, the world was void and without form.

They're certainly on their way to reverting back to exactly that.
- Andy Warhol

Blurt

Might be a relief, actually. A break from the drudgery.
Aimin\' to misbehave.