The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

I slept in the girls dorm last night

Started by JOE, February 02, 2019, 12:44:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Agreed on threading

It's his starting a thread for every silly little idea that pops into his mind as attention whoring material

He has not changed a bit since old DV Daze when he was .?or (or something like that)

Okay, consolidation of threads it will be if the bombing becomes excessive.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Maybe it's time to teach him how to behave in civilised company.

Its civilized  :rules:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Maybe it's time to teach him how to behave in civilised company.

Its civilized  :rules:

I am certainly not civilized.

Blurt

Quote from: "JOE"It wasn't Vancouver

Anyways is a hostel in Vancouver that much these days?

Cripes thats way more than the individual rooms I used to pay $20-30 for.

Hostels used to be $6 or $7.

$14 at most.

Stands to reason I guess.

People are paying $2000 for 1 br monthly rentals now

Joe, here's a Writer's Digest pro tip: always fact-check, even--or, especially--when writing fiction.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "JOE"It wasn't Vancouver

Anyways is a hostel in Vancouver that much these days?

Cripes thats way more than the individual rooms I used to pay $20-30 for.

Hostels used to be $6 or $7.

$14 at most.

Stands to reason I guess.

People are paying $2000 for 1 br monthly rentals now

Joe, here's a Writer's Digest pro tip: always fact-check, even--or, especially--when writing fiction.

I told JOE the same thing about his fictitious limo driving job.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Newsflash, Joe.

You don't "git along" with everyone on this forum.

Many of us find you tedious, silly and disruptive. I know I do.

I'd be happy to see your ass walking out the door.

Nobody likes Joe's trolling on this forum.With the exception of the fajita forum where everyone is a boring sixty year old attention whore, Joe's outdated trolling is not appreciated anywhere.

I've been posting on forums where Joe has been posting for 9 years. Even as forums have evolved Joe's troll routine is stuck in 2008. He doesn't post that often on the new TRF because his antiquated troll routine needs 'straight' posters. However, his dinosaur act drives away the same people his lame troll needs to feed off of.

Odinson was able to see the writing on the wall for this medium and adjusted his posting accordingly..

It's too bad Joe can't evolve with the times.

I just quit drinking..

But still... Sometimes the ass-burgers just kicks in..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Newsflash, Joe.

You don't "git along" with everyone on this forum.

Many of us find you tedious, silly and disruptive. I know I do.

I'd be happy to see your ass walking out the door.

Nobody likes Joe's trolling on this forum.With the exception of the fajita forum where everyone is a boring sixty year old attention whore, Joe's outdated trolling is not appreciated anywhere.

I've been posting on forums where Joe has been posting for 9 years. Even as forums have evolved Joe's troll routine is stuck in 2008. He doesn't post that often on the new TRF because his antiquated troll routine needs 'straight' posters. However, his dinosaur act drives away the same people his lame troll needs to feed off of.

Odinson was able to see the writing on the wall for this medium and adjusted his posting accordingly..

It's too bad Joe can't evolve with the times.

I just quit drinking..

But still... Sometimes the ass-burgers just kicks in..

I had a feeling, that's what happened..

Congratulations Odinson, I am very proud of you.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Now, all we have to worry about is Herman.

Blurt

Why worry for Herman?

Let Herman worry about Herman.

No such thing as an intervention online. Viz, Mel.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Why worry for Herman?

He is just words on a screen to you, but I have communicated with him. To me he is a lot more than words on a screen. He is a fragile human being despite his tough guy biker persona.

I know what it's like to be an alcoholic. I know how hard it is to quit drinking. If someone had not tried to help me over fourteen years ago, I would not be alive today. Herman is drinking himself to death. I could not live with myself if I did nothing about it.

Blazor

He is just words on a screen to you, but I have communicated with him. To me he is a lot more than words on a screen. He is a fragile human being despite his tough guy biker persona.

I know what it's like to be an alcoholic. I know how hard it is to quit drinking. If someone had not tried to help me over fourteen years ago, I would not be alive today. Herman is drinking himself to death. I could not live with myself if I did nothing about it.

Moderation is key  :thumbup:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Moderation is key  :thumbup:

For most people, but Herman is an all or nothing kind of guy. I was and remain the same way.

Blurt

I hear you, Jock. But did the person who helped you do so from an online platform or a long distance phone call?

I'd be the last person to withhold a helping a hand to one who needs it. This being said, a person in need has to want to be helped, for one thing, and that person cannot be so far removed geographically that immediate responses are unfeasable, for another.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"I hear you, Jock. But did the person who helped you do so from an online platform or a long distance phone call?

I'd be the last person to withhold a helping a hand to one who needs it. This being said, a person in need has to want to be helped, for one thing, and that person cannot be so far removed geographically that immediate responses are unfeasable, for another.

No, they didn't. But, that doesn't mean it can't be done.

When I was drinking I never wanted to be helped either. Even if I lived on a farm beside Herman, I don't how much I could help. I'm a locomotive engineer, not an addictions counselor. That won't stop me from trying though.

Blurt

Yeah, but you're a human being prior to your being a locomotive engineer. And that would be where you'd be helping from. Good on you. And Herman is a human being prior to being anything else, so, yeah, the connection can always be made.

That you've walked the same road as Herman is a definite plus, too.

But what does Herman himself have to say about all this?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Yeah, but you're a human being prior to your being a locomotive engineer. And that would be where you'd be helping from. Good on you. And Herman is a human being prior to being anything else, so, yeah, the connection can always be made.

That you've walked the same road as Herman is a definite plus, too.

But what does Herman himself have to say about all this?

A lot actually. Can we take this to pm?