The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

I slept in the girls dorm last night

Started by JOE, February 02, 2019, 12:44:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

A hostel in Seattle was $35, my friend stayed there.

Here we have shelters, free, even get a nice dinner.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"We have places here for people needing addresses for government assistance that go for $14 (5years ago approx) a night and I believe it's run through the Salvation Army, it's just a room with a closet and a bed but only supposed to be inhabited until you get financial assistance and are placed in proper housing , some regular hotels are also as low as $60 a night right in the downtown core

But neither of those places had a young girls dorm and a spot for a sixty year old man.

realgrimm

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "realgrimm"We have places here for people needing addresses for government assistance that go for $14 (5years ago approx) a night and I believe it's run through the Salvation Army, it's just a room with a closet and a bed but only supposed to be inhabited until you get financial assistance and are placed in proper housing , some regular hotels are also as low as $60 a night right in the downtown core

But neither of those places had a young girls dorm and a spot for a sixty year old man.

girls dorm no,lots of hookers though

JOE

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"https://66.media.tumblr.com/c5f0a586561b25e5c7229d4791c7b49e/tumblr_p1wejd5XmX1wt9sggo2_250.gif">

Flea, keep your legs closed.

:001_rolleyes:

There's sure a lotta HATE on the Blue Cashew, Fashionista!

Glad I'm one a' the few who can co-exist peacefully & git along with everyone on all 3 forums.

I must be one of the more normal and well adjusted ones.

Some if us got it an some of us don't

Oh well!

Bricktop

Newsflash, Joe.

You don't "git along" with everyone on this forum.

Many of us find you tedious, silly and disruptive. I know I do.

I'd be happy to see your ass walking out the door.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Newsflash, Joe.

Nobody likes Joe's trolling on this forum.With the exception of the fajita forum where everyone is a boring sixty year old attention whore, Joe's outdated trolling is not appreciated anywhere.

Bricktop

And growing more frequent and disruptive...

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Nobody likes Joe's trolling on this forum.With the exception of the fajita forum where everyone is a boring sixty year old attention whore, Joe's outdated trolling is not appreciated anywhere.

I've been posting on forums where Joe has been posting for 9 years. Even as forums have evolved Joe's troll routine is stuck in 2008. He doesn't post that often on the new TRF because his antiquated troll routine needs 'straight' posters. However, his dinosaur act drives away the same people his lame troll needs to feed off of.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I've been posting on forums where Joe has been posting for 9 years. Even as forums have evolved Joe's troll routine is stuck in 2008. He doesn't post that often on the new TRF because his antiquated troll routine needs 'straight' posters. However, his dinosaur act drives away the same people his lame troll needs to feed off of.

Odinson was able to see the writing on the wall for this medium and adjusted his posting accordingly..

It's too bad Joe can't evolve with the times.

Bricktop

Maybe it's time to teach him how to behave in civilised company.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Maybe it's time to teach him how to behave in civilised company.

What does he do?

He comes here and tries stirring the pot with inaccurate accusations,  that's all..

Let the baby have his bottle.

Bricktop

I have no problem with his inane posts...but thread bombing is a pain, as it knocks good threads off page 1...which is, of course, the point, as he is well aware.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I have no problem with his inane posts...but thread bombing is a pain, as it knocks good threads off page 1...which is, of course, the point, as he is well aware.

We could consolidate his threads if it gets out of hand.

cc

Agreed on threading

It's his starting a thread for every silly little idea that pops into his mind as attention whoring material

He has not changed a bit since old DV Daze when he was .?or (or something like that)
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

He's verging on "MeL" class mental retardation.