News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Blurt is lost; he's one of the Undead now.

Started by Rotwang, June 03, 2019, 09:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blurt

Truth is, I'm just having fun. I've said this before. This is what it's about for me.

Shen, Herm, Leo, and whoever else may appear as though they are my antagonists ... they're online personas I enjoy engaging with for a minute or ten. I don't care about politics. Everybody has their views and opinions and these will not be changed nor affected by what anyone says or writes on the internet. Same goes for religion.

I want to play.

The two exceptions are Joe and Scouse. I know they're just online personas, too, but those personas are unfunny and unattractive. To me, anyway.

Even if Joe had Shen's beautiful, round butt, and Scouse Fashionista's pretty smile, I'd still find these two chowder-headed parrots unattractive.

There is one person I miss connecting with here, and that's Azhya. Our once pleasant blather sessions went south some time ago. Still not exactly sure why, but such is life.

Anyhoo.

Looks like I'm (possibly) preparing to participate in my very first flaming match over at BG. I told them I want both Rotwang and Scouse to be on the same team I am.

How's that for a party mix?  ac_biggrin
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Rotwang

Your chances of engaging my support in a flaming match are about the same as Joe scoring with one of his "supermodel" clients in the back seat of his Hyundai limp-ousine.

Those chances diminish even further if said match is to be held at SG, where the sum of the collective IQ would still fall short of that required to operate a step ladder correctly.

A day will come when you shall reflect on your derivation of pleasure through consorting with troglodytes such as those, and you will ask the eternal question;"What was I thinking?".

Fulfilling your need for stimulation by lowering yourself into the sewer to play with the rats is not something to commit to your memoirs.

If jousting with Scouse makes you happy, your life has lost its way. You are wandering a wasteland hoping to find an oasis of intellect that isn't there, Signor Quixote.

Blurt

So, I take it that you're not interested in being my beloved Sancho Panza?

It could be the role of a lifetime, you know?

Also, before you further attempt to impugn my moral rectitude or my online socialization preferences, I'll have you acknowledge that, while I may be a member of SG, I was never a member at Flame Champs, Cosmic Outpost, Troll Valhalla, Third Rail, or Brawl Hall. That would be you, Sir

Sorry, but I must call out a rat when I smell one.

And I don't joust with Scouse. He has no lance. And no armor. I'm just playing with my food.

Sensei.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"So, I take it that you're not interested in being my beloved Sancho Panza?

It could be the role of a lifetime, you know?

Also, before you further attempt to impugn my moral rectitude or my online socialization preferences, I'll have you acknowledge that, while I may be a member of SG, I was never a member at Flame Champs, Cosmic Outpost, Troll Valhalla, or Brawl Hall. That would be you, Sir

Sorry, but I must call out a rat when I smell one.

And I don't joust with Scouse. He has no lance. And no armor. I'm just playing with my food.

Sensei.

I could catalogue a vast array of past missteps, follies and sins.

Would you thus repeat them?

Especially as they are decades old. I've walked the path you're on, sweetcheeks. Those footprints you see in the sand ahead of you are mine. Be wary. There are 2 kinds of people in Flameworld; predators and prey. You are one or the other and there is no dignity in either.

Never forget if you don't know who you're playing...you're probably the one being played.

Grasshopper.

Blurt

Words of wisdom.

But don't call me "grasshopper." Only Rotwang can do so.

I take your advice and shall illico abandon all further attempts at flaming. I will excise this gangrene from my soul. I will perform a self-exorcism. I will be redeemed and made anew.

But you'll still be an old fart.

Just sayin'
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"
But you'll still be an old fart.

But will I be predator?

Or prey?

Anonymous

I heard a great joke recently about three old farts who walked into a bar, arguing about which of them was oldest and most gaseous.

Sadly, I can't recall the punchline ATM.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"I heard a great joke recently about three old farts who walked into a bar, arguing about which of them was oldest and most gaseous.

I remember. The punchline is Peaches. You have to be the oldest and most full of it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Peaches"I heard a great joke recently about three old farts who walked into a bar, arguing about which of them was oldest and most gaseous.

I remember. The punchline is Peaches. You have to be the oldest and most full of it.

No use your yammering for attention here, miss.  Not unless you're male and an old fart.

Bricktop

Did you know that aged care facilities here are now dispensing Viagara to all male residents.

It stops them rolling out of bed.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview