Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Cannabis laws in BC...

Started by Berry Sweet, March 05, 2019, 05:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

.. I guess each province is different with the sales of where or how you can buy, but I'm more interested in the actual laws in the province of BC.  Site says YOU must educated yourself on the laws yourself.

This site provides most of the information I guess:

https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/safety/public-safety/cannabis">https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/safe ... y/cannabis">https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/safety/public-safety/cannabis

From what im reading, you can carry up to 30g of personal weed in a public place.  You can also grow up to 4 plants in or on your property (out of public view). And obviously you cant drive on it...I know will develop over time on the driving and weed laws.

Is there anything that I'm missing?   Altho this is a legit government website, theres always something amiss.  If anyone knows anything or has links, please post!

Knowledge is power! And weed is relaxing!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet".. I guess each province is different with the sales of where or how you can buy, but I'm more interested in the actual laws in the province of BC.  Site says YOU must educated yourself on the laws yourself.

This site provides most of the information I guess:

https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/safety/public-safety/cannabis">https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/safe ... y/cannabis">https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/safety/public-safety/cannabis

From what im reading, you can carry up to 30g of personal weed in a public place.  You can also grow up to 4 plants in or on your property (out of public view). And obviously you cant drive on it...I know will develop over time on the driving and weed laws.

Is there anything that I'm missing?   Altho this is a legit government website, theres always something amiss.  If anyone knows anything or has links, please post!

Knowledge is power! And weed is relaxing!

I don't know Berry..

I don't know Alberta's marijuana rules either.

Berry Sweet

It's ok Fash.  I'm a cannabis user and now CBD oil aswell.  If anyone can fill in any other information that would be great.

I just want to be up to date on all current cannabis laws in BC.  I dont care that it is legal, I just want it decriminalized.  I dont want to have any stupid legal problems with the stupid law because I choose to smoke weed at home with kids present.  I am even considering growing the 4 plants this summer.

Anyone with any information on how I can protect myself from the law, given their stupidity, is much appreciated.

Fuck alcohol and hard drugs...smoke weed people!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"It's ok Fash.  I'm a cannabis user and now CBD oil aswell.  If anyone can fill in any other information that would be great.

I just want to be up to date on all current cannabis laws in BC.  I dont care that it is legal, I just want it decriminalized.  I dont want to have any stupid legal problems with the stupid law because I choose to smoke weed at home with kids present.  I am even considering growing the 4 plants this summer.

Anyone with any information on how I can protect myself from the law, given their stupidity, is much appreciated.

Fuck alcohol and hard drugs...smoke weed people!

My understanding is that all marijuana is legal now..

What is CBD?

Odinson

Why all the potheads I know are messy idiots..

Everything that gives you "high" is addictive..

Physical withdrawal symptoms dont last very long... They arent the issue when it comes to narcotics and alcohol.

Its the psychological need.

True dopeheads get satisfaction from just sticking a needle into their arm.

Miroslav

My friend booze all the time, came with a broken face, poured out a lot of money, created game ...  but then sometimes Mary began to juzat and didn't completely change, he didn't make a mess, such friendly, joyful! Definitely it is necessary to perepaliv with grass blue people. I have never seen a stabbing with smoked people, and does not pull the wheel, unlike blueprints)

Bricktop

I have friend who has many vodkas but face not broken but much ugly...has wife also big ugly but many money from being prostitute so now they grow blue grass for making happy people smoke not stab. Blue grass pulls many wheels but bagels not so much.

cc

QuoteWhat is CBD?

CBD is one of 2 major ingredients - has no "high" effects (that's the THC)   but used often for pain and other purported medical benefits
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Bricktop

You're rather well informed about illicit drugs...

ac_umm

cc

Yes, quite so ....  "medical / doctor prescribed pot" has been legal for a long time here

Researched it, tried many ratios, all made me felt like sht  ... and it did not stop my pain ... so it's out .. let annual licence lapse

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"I have friend who has many vodkas but face not broken but much ugly...has wife also big ugly but many money from being prostitute so now they grow blue grass for making happy people smoke not stab. Blue grass pulls many wheels but bagels not so much.

ac_lmfao
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "cc"Yes, quite so ....  "medical / doctor prescribed pot" has been legal for a long time here

Researched it, tried many ratios, all made me felt like sht  ... and it did not stop my pain ... so it's out .. let annual licence lapse

Medical marajuana is legal in Australia but not all that easy to get.

Also on today's news, UK studies have shown what I have claimed for decades... it's NOT the miracle drug it's hyped up to be, far from it.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

cc

For me it definitely was NOT!! Effects were negative.

Can't speak for others

At the time it just took a form signed by an MD to get a one year licence

Bricktop

Quote from: "cc"Yes, quite so ....  "medical / doctor prescribed pot" has been legal for a long time here

My wife had an ailment, and the Doctor said we can treat this with a slow working dope.

She asked "What has my husband got to do with it?"

ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I have friend who has many vodkas but face not broken but much ugly...has wife also big ugly but many money from being prostitute so now they grow blue grass for making happy people smoke not stab. Blue grass pulls many wheels but bagels not so much.

:laugh: