The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

the social outreach worker thread

Started by Anonymous, March 18, 2019, 11:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.moddb.com%2Fimages%2Fgroups%2F1%2F3%2F2933%2FROFLMAO.png&f=1">

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Anyone who believes the US has achieved racial harmony is deluding themselves. The Smollett case as an example.

I still wouldnt say harmony, but I felt things were much better before Obama.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Anyone who believes the US has achieved racial harmony is deluding themselves. The Smollett case as an example.

According to progs, nor has Canada, Britain, Australia and New Zealand. White people are the problem in every country. :001_rolleyes:

Bricktop

And look at the squalor and impoverished societies we offer these primitive tribes...

Maybe we should ship them off to Africa, or Bangladesh, or Syria, where they would be happier living under non white governance and civilisation.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I'd hate running a pizza business. Imagine having to spit enough mucus to evenly top a cop's pizza pie. Sounds like too much work.

Nah we save that for the n1ggers  :laugh:  

They never tipped, made sure they got exact change back even if they had to go out to their car, had the worst attitudes, raised their kids to hate whitey, haggled over the specials, etc.

The normal black people were fine, but they were only 1 out of 10.

Their money is as good as anyone else's.

What about the women..

I´ve heard talk that a womans dollar is actually 70 cents.

Does that mean that we have to raise prices for female clients?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I'd hate running a pizza business. Imagine having to spit enough mucus to evenly top a cop's pizza pie. Sounds like too much work.

They never tipped, made sure they got exact change back even if they had to go out to their car, had the worst attitudes, raised their kids to hate whitey, haggled over the specials, etc.

What about the women..

You mean the claim by some people that women earn seventy cents for every dollar men earn for the same job.

Bricktop

No, you have to lower them by 30 cents in the dollar.

I don't know about gay people though. On average they earn more than straights, and rarely have children to pay for.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

No, you have to lower them by 30 cents in the dollar.

I don't know about gay people though. On average they earn more than straights, and rarely have children to pay for.

ac_umm

Odinson

What about the women..

You mean the claim by some people that women earn seventy cents for every dollar men earn for the same job.

Yes.. But it implies that a womans one dollar note is worth only 70 cents..  ac_biggrin

When you pay me 100 dollars, you actually give me 70 bucks.

Anonymous

What about the women..

Yes.. But it implies that a womans one dollar note is worth only 70 cents..  ac_biggrin

It means that women are paid thirty per cent less than men for the same work, hours, experience and so on..

It's disingenuous by the way.

Odinson

What about the women..

It means that women are paid thirty per cent less than men for the same work, hours, experience and so on..

It's disingenuous by the way.

I know... I was just joking..

Its just another half-truth liberals use to get more votes from feeble minded women and other idiots.

Taking stuff out of context is the same as lying.

Anonymous

Oh, I know Odi..

Our provincial government imposed a very punitive carbon tax on everyone..

If anyone opposes it, they don't believe in climate change.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

And while we are on the topic of politics, how are you voting in Finland's upcoming election?

What issues are important to you?

Gaon

Quote from: "Fashionista"And while we are on the topic of politics, how are you voting in Finland's upcoming election?

What issues are important to you?

Odinson will not vote for leftists.
The Russian Rock It