Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Seoul: US Must De-Citizenize Brooks Koepka, PGA Champ

Started by cc, March 13, 2019, 01:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Golfer Brooks Koepka has some bold thoughts about steak, and it might not make Americans too happy.

"I don't eat steak in the states now. It spoiled me that bad," said during recent interview with David Feherty when talking about steak in Japan

My friends, it might be time to think about taking a hard look at Koepka's citizenship status or find out if he's spying for the Russians or some other communist power.

We simply can't trust a man who chooses steak in Japan over steak here in America. That's not what our founding fathers fought for. Not to mention our brave D-Day heroes.

Everybody knows everything in this country is always the best. When's the last time Japan went to the moon? Oh, yeah, that'd be never. My suspicions are higher than ever on Koepka right now. We've officially entered DEFCON 3 on the golf star.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Golfer Brooks Koepka has some bold thoughts about steak, and it might not make Americans too happy.

"I don't eat steak in the states now. It spoiled me that bad," said during recent interview with David Feherty when talking about steak in Japan

My friends, it might be time to think about taking a hard look at Koepka's citizenship status or find out if he's spying for the Russians or some other communist power.

We simply can't trust a man who chooses steak in Japan over steak here in America. That's not what our founding fathers fought for. Not to mention our brave D-Day heroes.

Everybody knows everything in this country is always the best. When's the last time Japan went to the moon? Oh, yeah, that'd be never. My suspicions are higher than ever on Koepka right now. We've officially entered DEFCON 3 on the golf star.

A famous golfer prefers Japanese steak over American steak?

cc

QuoteA famous golfer prefers Japanese steak over American steak?

Unforgivable Heresy.

Just trying to lighten things up a bit

Now, "Alberta steak" .. that might be understandable .. . even  forgivable  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
QuoteA famous golfer prefers Japanese steak over American steak?

Unforgivable Heresy.

Just trying to lighten things up a bit

Now, "Alberta steak" .. that might be understandable .. . even  forgivable  ac_biggrin

Uh oh.

:laugh:

cc

Ya, let's not get into the Texas vs Alberta steak thing.

That's a blood sport  ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Ya, let's not get into the Texas vs Alberta steak thing.

That's a blood sport  ac_smile

That could get out of hand quickly.

:laugh:

Anonymous

I don't eat a lot of red meat anymore, but if I do, it's Alberta triple A all the way.

Frood

I don't blame him. Now a good Aussie steak on the other hand is bliss (and it doesn't glow radioactive green while acting like an extra on Ghostbusters or turn its cap around and beatbox Lincoln Park at you).

Aussie steak is best steak.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Golfer Brooks Koepka has some bold thoughts about steak, and it might not make Americans too happy.

Yum, Kobe steak. Washed down with Ashai Super Dry.