Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

NO INDICTMENTS - No Collusion - No Nothing - Dreams dashed

Started by cc, March 22, 2019, 09:07:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

all a big POOF

https://image.shutterstock.com/image-vector/balloon-deflate-pop-sketch-line-450w-258438926.jpg">

Millions of poofs on suicide watch

https://media1.tenor.com/images/b332b7f7327f1632734a9c8f328d6ba3/tenor.gif">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I don't believe it was ever really about Russian collusion..

The investigations have just begun.

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"If Mueller found nothing, there is nothing

I don't mean Mueller..

I mean the House of Reprehensibles..

This reminds me so much of the presidency of Chen Shiu Bian..

The KMT controlled Legislative Yuan did everything they could to obstruct his presidency.

cc

I realize that, but the public is getting very impatient on this and that impatience will skyrocket after today's news

Still the losers can't accept the loss

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I realize that, but the public is getting very impatient on this and that impatience will skyrocket after today's news

They have most media on their side..

|believe they will double down on investigations.

Blazor

Oh man, some people be losing their marbles tomorrow lol. Hopefully no riots.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

QuoteThey have most media on their side..

That would guaranty  4 more years

Anonymous

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc"I realize that, but the public is getting very impatient on this and that impatience will skyrocket after today's news

I think that's absolutely right. it may hurt them politically, as CC said, but they are long past being not capable of rational behavior at this point.  They are obsessed with getting Trump any way they can.  And they haven't paid a price for it yet.  Hopefully they will.

Gaon

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

I think that's absolutely right. it may hurt them politically, as CC said, but they are long past being not capable of rational behavior at this point.  They are obsessed with getting Trump any way they can.  And they haven't paid a price for it yet.  Hopefully they will.

They couldn't prove collusion, so now they will look for something, anything until the nation says enough already.
The Russian Rock It

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Gaon"

They couldn't prove collusion, so now they will look for something, anything until the nation says enough already.
Using the power of the house to endlessly harass Trump with a fishing expedition into everything he's ever done is completely unethical, especially when he has already been investigated for over two years.

We talk a lot about politicians and the media failing, but the public has a responsibility too.  when a party goes batshit crazy like the dems its up to the American people to punish them and tell them that it's unacceptable.

Gaon

Quote from: "Gaon"

Using the power of the house to endlessly harass Trump with a fishing expedition into everything he's ever done is completely unethical, especially when he has already been investigated for over two years.

We talk a lot about politicians and the media failing, but the public has a responsibility too.  when a party goes batshit crazy like the dems its up to the American people to punish them and tell them that it's unacceptable.

I agree, it is unethical. But, the extremist element of the Democratic party doesn't care.
The Russian Rock It

Wazzzup

very true.  They're long past caring about right or wrong.    And I don't think even bad polling would dissuade them either.  the AOCs in the house don't think about polls and such.  They are like rabid dogs.

------

QuoteMSNBC host Chris Matthews expressed outrage on Friday upon hearing reports that Special Counsel Robert Mueller had completed his Russia investigation and submitted it to the attorney general -- with further indictments not expected.

Matthews began his show by summarizing the breaking news, but stressed that Mueller handed his report to the Department of Justice "without ever directly interviewing the president of the United States."

"That means no charges against the president, his children or his associates after all those meetings with the Russians," a visibly upset Matthews told his viewers.

The leftards loved Mueller, I wonder if they will start badmouthing him now that he hasn't come up with anything. :pop:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"very true.  They're long past caring about right or wrong.    And I don't think even bad polling would dissuade them either.  the AOCs in the house don't think about polls and such.  They are like rabid dogs.

------

QuoteMSNBC host Chris Matthews expressed outrage on Friday upon hearing reports that Special Counsel Robert Mueller had completed his Russia investigation and submitted it to the attorney general -- with further indictments not expected.

Matthews began his show by summarizing the breaking news, but stressed that Mueller handed his report to the Department of Justice "without ever directly interviewing the president of the United States."

"That means no charges against the president, his children or his associates after all those meetings with the Russians," a visibly upset Matthews told his viewers.

The leftards loved Mueller, I wonder if they will start badmouthing him now that he hasn't come up with anything. :pop:

MSNBC is another American news/editorial source I won't watch.