Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Do you have a 2019 wishlist

Started by Zetsu, April 02, 2019, 10:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"I had an old fifth wheel Jayco trailer on my farm. When I had parties, guests could crash in it.

I considered about buying a Jayco too for their good value, meanwhile I'm kinda regretting owning a civic hybrid, I highly doubt it can tow anything over 800-1000lbs without having the engine blow up, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gaon"We are going camping in July in the Okanagan area of British Columbia in July. We are renting a tent and camping equipment.

I really miss the good old camping days, tent style or RV, nothing is better than drive-in camping with your car loaded with a container full of food and other tasty goods.  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Herman"I had an old fifth wheel Jayco trailer on my farm. When I had parties, guests could crash in it.

I considered about buying a Jayco too for their good value, meanwhile I'm kinda regretting owning a civic hybrid, I highly doubt it can tow anything over 800-1000lbs without having the engine blow up, lol.

Is Jayco still in business

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"We are going camping in July in the Okanagan area of British Columbia in July. We are renting a tent and camping equipment.

I really miss the good old camping days, tent style or RV, nothing is better than drive-in camping with your car loaded with a container full of food and other tasty goods.  ac_drinks

Do you want a trailer or a motorhome Zetsu?

Zetsu

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Is Jayco still in business

Think they still in production, seen a few of their trailers listed as one of the best brands out there.  ac_cool

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Lol a motorhome is something I doubt I'll ever be able to afford, but a trailer wouldn't be impossible, there a few small ones under 30K I'm really interested in, but my mom thinks it's a waste of money, lol.

Anonymous

Lol a motorhome is something I doubt I'll ever be able to afford, but a trailer wouldn't be impossible, there a few small ones under 30K I'm really interested in, but my mom thinks it's a waste of money, lol.

I thought you were swimming in wealth? Your family anyways.

Zetsu

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I thought you were swimming in wealth? Your family anyways.

Tbh I was never swimming in wealth, being single, still living with my parents, and most important was once severely mentally disabled there's a limited to the jobs I can do, not to mention the warehouse mortgage and other expense is a huge money sponge, lol it'll take me at least 3 years to save up enough money to afford one of the smallest and cheapest RV trailers, lol.

Anonymous

I have no desire to own an rv, motorhome, a simple trailer or a tent. I don't even want one of those tailgate portable gas bbq's.

Gaon

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I have no desire to own an rv, motorhome, a simple trailer or a tent. I don't even want one of those tailgate portable gas bbq's.

I liked camping in Israel. When we go to central British Columbia in July, it will be my first camping trip in Canada.
The Russian Rock It

Zetsu

I guess everyone have different hobbies and interests, I'm just one of those people that love the concept of their home following where ever I go lol, while my mom and dad prefer living in a real house and see it as a investment that can help them make more money.  ac_cool

Anonymous

I guess everyone have different hobbies and interests, I'm just one of those people that love the concept of their home following where ever I go lol, while my mom and dad prefer living in a real house and see it as a investment that can help them make more money.  ac_cool

Do you like to go to campgrounds Zetsu?

Zetsu

I definitely love it, one of my dreams is to go camping with my dad, he always say breathing in the ion molecules at a camp site next to a lake is really good for a person's health, tbh this is really the main reason why I want to get an RV trailer.

Anonymous

I definitely love it, one of my dreams is to go camping with my dad, he always say breathing in the ion molecules at a camp site next to a lake is really good for a person's health, tbh this is really the main reason why I want to get an RV trailer.

We go camping in the wilderness of Eastern BC....it's therapeutic.

Zetsu

We go camping in the wilderness of Eastern BC....it's therapeutic.

Think the last time I went camping was like over 12 years ago, though my mom and dad might not like me spending my savings on a RV, but I think they'll like it afterwards, I mean what's the point of working so hard to such an old age and not using money on anything.  ac_unsure