The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Do you have a 2019 wishlist

Started by Zetsu, April 02, 2019, 10:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

I love our 1994 Cherokee Jeep too, it might not be a the iconic one, but got to say you'll never know how tough they are until you actually own one.  My brother(the one that used to be in the army) had a habit driving it around like some kind of armored Humvee and got into 3 car accidents, in 2 of the collisions the car end up TL, while our Jeep didn't had a dent or any cracks, just nothing but some paint got scape off.  The only time we had to get it repair was in the forth accident he got rammed by the passenger's side and the wheel had to be fixed.  ac_umm
Permanently off his rocker

Gaon

Quote from: "Zetsu"I love our 1994 Cherokee Jeep too, it might not be a the iconic one, but got to say you'll never know how tough they are until you actually own one.  My brother(the one that used to be in the army) had a habit driving it around like some kind of armored Humvee and got into 3 car accidents, in 2 of the collisions the car end up TL, while our Jeep didn't had a dent or any cracks, just nothing but some paint got scape off.

How long have you owned it?
The Russian Rock It

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Zetsu"I love our 1994 Cherokee Jeep too, it might not be a the iconic one, but got to say you'll never know how tough they are until you actually own one.  My brother(the one that used to be in the army) had a habit driving it around like some kind of armored Humvee and got into 3 car accidents, in 2 of the collisions the car end up TL, while our Jeep didn't had a dent or any cracks, just nothing but some paint got scape off.

We had ours for about 13 years, it was still good while it lasted.  There were some issues starting to surface up after 10 years, but still drivable and most important it really makes you feel safe while on the road.  ac_cool

Gaon

Quote from: "Zetsu"

We had ours for about 13 years, it was still good while it lasted.  There were some issues starting to surface up after 10 years, but still drivable and most important it really makes you feel safe while on the road.  ac_cool

I drove mine in the city of Ashdod, but it was most effective in the desert.
The Russian Rock It

Zetsu

I drove mine in the city of Ashdod, but it was most effective in the desert.

Wish we went on some vacations while we still had our jeep, sadly ours barely get to go off road, probably only 3 times to camping, and wasted over 99% of it's life driving on the streets.   ac_unsure

Anonymous

I would have thought you drove a BMW SUV like most successful Chinese families.

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"Good thread Zatsu. :thumbup:

-New phone, probably Samsung Galaxy 10

-Start working out more often. There is a gym in my building. I want to go back to using three times a week.

-A new shower head. I will watch a youtube video to learn how to do that.

-Volunteering anyway I can to make Trudeau a one term and done pm.

Ooo I heard the new Samsung S10 5G version will be out soon, though I'm not sure would it be a good idea since Dinky says it creates a lot of radiation, while 4G seems already fast enough for me.  Lol For Trudeau I hope he's toast for good too, can't stand that idiot either, I mean he's already done a lot of harm to all business and the employed including minimum wage works too, there's no doubt the guy leads Canada with a mentality like Santa Claus exist.  ac_umm

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"

Lol it's no doubt a popular trend in amongst successful Chinese ppl all over the world, but a few reasons why he'd never buy one is b/c he already tried out German cars before we came over to Canada from Hong Kong, along with the issue it's all over the place in HK, Toronto making every driver looking like a herd of sheep 2nd to Chinese women driving a corolla, and another thing is he's some what of a Canadian nationalist, and prefers American/Canadian made cars only, lol.

Anonymous

Lol it's no doubt a popular trend in amongst successful Chinese ppl all over the world, but a few reasons why he'd never buy one is b/c he already tried out German cars before we came over to Canada from Hong Kong, along with the issue it's all over the place in HK, Toronto making every driver looking like a herd of sheep 2nd to Chinese women driving a corolla, and another thing is he's some what of a Canadian nationalist, and prefers American/Canadian made cars only, lol.

I was teasing a bit. Don't mind me.

My old lady is from Northern China. She has a BMW SUV. Myself, I think German made vehicles are over rated. I have a Silverado.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Blurt"I wish Leo would've remembered me on his wishlist.

Then again, I realize he's older than Gandalf. So there is that.

:wink:

I have no wishlist of my own. Sorry.

Lol I'm not too surprised, like Fash says you're always content and can never deny you definitely got insight.  ac_cool  Think I should start adopting your views instead of being a sucker, if not a slave to these big companies  :001_tongue:

Zetsu

My old lady is from Northern China. She has a BMW SUV. Myself, I think German made vehicles are over rated. I have a Silverado.

From what I've heard from my dad, I think you're pretty much right on the spot, lol he spent like around $100,000 USD together just repairing his last and 2nd last Benz he had in Hong Kong.  While German cars have declined in QC, American cars seem so much better these last 15 years.  ac_cool

Anonymous

From what I've heard from my dad, I think you're pretty much right on the spot, lol he spent like around $100,000 USD together just repairing his last and 2nd last Benz he had in Hong Kong.  While German cars have declined in QC, American cars seem so much better these last 15 years.  ac_cool

Parts are hell of a lot cheaper for American vehicles than German ones.

Zetsu

Maybe not a 2019 wishlist, but in 2022 if everything goes according to plan, my new dream is to become a trailer bum and live on my drive way.  And then I'll probably be regretting it in the next few days.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Maybe not a 2019 wishlist, but in 2022 if everything goes according to plan, my new dream is to become a trailer bum and live on my drive way.  And then I'll probably be regretting it in the next few days.

Buy a trailer and park it in the driveway of the house you own and live in it?

I assume rent out your house?

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Maybe not a 2019 wishlist, but in 2022 if everything goes according to plan, my new dream is to become a trailer bum and live on my drive way.  And then I'll probably be regretting it in the next few days.

Buy a trailer and park it in the driveway of the house you own and live in it?

I assume rent out your house?

To answer your question, yes and no.  :001_tongue: