Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:04:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Fox News

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, April 03, 2019, 08:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "seoulbro"
She made Kamala Harris look like the airhead that she is.

To my heart's content.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Gaon

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
She made Kamala Harris look like the airhead that she is.

To my heart's content.

I missed that. I will look for it on youtube on Sunday.
The Russian Rock It

@realAzhyaAryola

Jeanine Pirro will be on The Five today. I don't care if no one here likes her or no one here likes The Five. I'm mentioning it anyway.

https://articlebio.com/uploads/bio/2015/09/08/jeanine-pirro.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Jeanine Pirro will be on The Five today. I don't care if no one here likes her or no one here likes The Five. I'm mentioning it anyway.

https://articlebio.com/uploads/bio/2015/09/08/jeanine-pirro.jpg">

I've heard of her, but that's all.

@realAzhyaAryola

I must admit I have not been keeping up with Fox News lately. I'm pretty busy lately so that explains it.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I must admit I have not been keeping up with Fox News lately. I'm pretty busy lately so that explains it.

I watch Global Calgary Monday through Friday no matter how busy I am..

I'll pvr it if I can't watch it, like I did today..

No televised news on the weekend though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I must admit I have not been keeping up with Fox News lately. I'm pretty busy lately so that explains it.

I watch it once in a while. I read more news than I watch.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I like to watch a variety, Global, CTV, CBC. I like to get a dose of all so I can decide who I like best.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I like to watch a variety, Global, CTV, CBC. I like to get a dose of all so I can decide who I like best.

Global aint too bad. Fuck CBC and CTV.

@realAzhyaAryola

Does anyone here have Fox Nation?
@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Last but not least, my all-time fave is Laura Ingraham.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/abn-prod/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2017/10/LauraIngrahamFNC-862x691.jpg">

Laura has an interesting past record. Unfortunately, she has an older brother that disparages her on social media calling her a monster and that her paycheck is more important to her than anything. What a brother. Sheesh.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Does anyone here have Fox Nation?

I do.

@realAzhyaAryola

I do.

Is it free?
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

I do.

Is it free?

Usually part of a cable package. But, you can buy individual channels. We don't have cable anymore.

Anonymous

I like my Fox. Tucker Carlson's show is the best.