Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Oak and Fleabag's Schedule for the Week

Started by Anonymous, April 15, 2019, 12:43:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"He is a tad sensitive, which is odd given he enjoys the company of flamers...

And two faced. He runs the owner of this place down over there as much as old Joe does.

Liking me has never been a prerequisite for posting here.

Actually I do like you.  And while I might not fully agree with every single administrative decision you make, I do fully respect your right to make them.

By "fully" I mean to state plainly that I don't "run you down" anywhere at all. never have, and no screenies or other evidence of my doing so can be (or ever will be) produced by Meat Head or anyone else.  

Similarly, I can confidently say the same thing about the admins at SG (and the admins at my home board, although I might not actually like some of them as much as you.  

I'll refrain from commenting on the rest of the childish and immature comments in this thread, since I'm a compassionate guy and I consider the sources.   :43(2):

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Bricktop"He is a tad sensitive, which is odd given he enjoys the company of flamers...

And two faced. He runs the owner of this place down over there as much as old Joe does.

Liking me has never been a prerequisite for posting here.

Actually I do like you.  And while I might not fully agree with every single administrative decision you make, I do fully respect your right to make them.

By "fully" I mean to state plainly that I don't "run you down" anywhere at all. never have, and no screenies or other evidence of my doing so can be (or ever will be) produced by Meat Head or anyone else.  

Similarly, I can confidently say the same thing about the admins at SG (and the admins at my home board, although I might not actually like some of them as much as you.

I'll refrain from commenting on the rest of the childish and immature comments in this thread, since I'm a compassionate guy and I consider the sources.

You lying two faced, cowardly little faggot. You badmouth Fash non fucking stop on the spic forum.

Anonymous

You lying two faced, cowardly little faggot. You badmouth Fash non fucking stop on the spic forum.

Screenies or GTFO, Meat Head.  Chop chop.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"

Screenies or GTFO, Meat Head.  Chop chop.

Even if it's true, I don't care..

I know I'm not the most popular person on these forums..

Everybody is entitled to their opinion.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oak"Thanks for the trophies.  :yahoo:

Oak, if this really is you, the views expressed by Herman don't reflect those of management.

Anonymous

Oak, if this really is you, the views expressed by Herman don't reflect those of management.

They reflect drinking "barrel wash" for breakfast. It's hard to say who's more of a lush; Dinky Freud or Herman. ac_umm

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li"

They reflect drinking "barrel wash" for breakfast. It's hard to say who's more of a lush; Dinky, Freud, or Herman. ac_umm

Fixed it for you.

Herman definitely drinks more than I do. Dunno about Freud.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

They reflect drinking "barrel wash" for breakfast. It's hard to say who's more of a lush; Dinky, Freud, or Herman. ac_umm

Fixed it for you.

Herman definitely drinks more than I do. Dunno about Freud.

All your alts drink twice as much as Herm and Mel combined Sir Osis of Liver.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

They reflect drinking "barrel wash" for breakfast. It's hard to say who's more of a lush; Dinky Freud or Herman. ac_umm

That lame forum that Peaches posts at is beneath me. Herman is bringing us down to their level.

Anonymous

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Bricktop"ac_lmfao

I don't know this "Oak"...but it rhymes with Joke and that's good enough for me.

Just another two dollar Tijuana whore.

Why are you always using the word "whore"?

Did you have a difficult relationship with your mother?

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "Bricktop"ac_lmfao

I don't know this "Oak"...but it rhymes with Joke and that's good enough for me.

Just another two dollar Tijuana whore.

Why are you always using the word "whore"?

Did you have a difficult relationship with your mother?

Your mama's a whore. What sharp wit. How original. ac_boring

caskur

I am very grateful for The Blue Cashew. It's a great place really and needs more traffic.

Don't fall for the trick of letting mutts from other places in who think it is OK to use people's dead children as flame fodder.

The other day Flynn used the smite system to attack me and tell me to suck my dead son's cock...

The admins over there will not take permissions for Flynn away so Flynn can stop breaking their one and only rule, ie. keep the kids out of it.

Now Joodog and Bonesaw have the power to deny permissions since they have admin powers. They won't do it.

So that Flynn and any other moronic dope over there can use the smite system to attack dead children anyway. Those two men, Bonesaw and Joodog, over the years have apologized for people doing that. I thought those two guys were genuine but, they're not. They love the fact the flynns of these boards can keep breaking the rule against people. Flea should have insisted the rule applies.

I did NOT ask for a banning, I simply asked for Flynn's permissions to smite denied because Flynn makes COMMENTS in there only I can see. They cannot even do that. Bonesnore wants my password to so he can go in there and see for himself. He doesn't believe me.

You're not getting my password Bonesnore. Go jump in a lake Captain Dipshit.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview