Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

Oak and Fleabag's Schedule for the Week

Started by Anonymous, April 15, 2019, 12:43:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"I am very grateful for The Blue Cashew. It's a great place really and needs more traffic.

Don't fall for the trick of letting mutts from other places in who think it is OK to use people's dead children as flame fodder.

The other day Flynn used the smite system to attack me and tell me to suck my dead son's cock...

The admins over there will not take permissions for Flynn away so Flynn can stop breaking their one and only rule, ie. keep the kids out of it.

Now Joodog and Bonesaw have the power to deny permissions since they have admin powers. They won't do it.

So that Flynn and any other moronic dope over there can use the smite system to attack dead children anyway. Those two men, Bonesaw and Joodog, over the years have apologized for people doing that. I thought those two guys were genuine but, they're not. They love the fact the flynns of these boards can keep breaking the rule against people. Flea should have insisted the rule applies.

I did NOT ask for a banning, I simply asked for Flynn's permissions to smite denied because Flynn makes COMMENTS in there only I can see. They cannot even do that.Bonesnore wants my password to he can go in there and see for himself.

You're not getting my password Bonesnore. Go jump in a lake Captain Dipshit.

Terrible.

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Gaon

Quote from: "caskur"I am very grateful for The Blue Cashew. It's a great place really and needs more traffic.

Don't fall for the trick of letting mutts from other places in who think it is OK to use people's dead children as flame fodder.

The other day Flynn used the smite system to attack me and tell me to suck my dead son's cock...

The admins over there will not take permissions for Flynn away so Flynn can stop breaking their one and only rule, ie. keep the kids out of it.

Now Joodog and Bonesaw have the power to deny permissions since they have admin powers. They won't do it.

So that Flynn and any other moronic dope over there can use the smite system to attack dead children anyway. Those two men, Bonesaw and Joodog, over the years have apologized for people doing that. I thought those two guys were genuine but, they're not. They love the fact the flynns of these boards can keep breaking the rule against people. Flea should have insisted the rule applies.

I did NOT ask for a banning, I simply asked for Flynn's permissions to smite denied because Flynn makes COMMENTS in there only I can see. They cannot even do that. Bonesnore wants my password to so he can go in there and see for himself. He doesn't believe me.

You're not getting my password Bonesnore. Go jump in a lake Captain Dipshit.

I am very sorry caskur. I didn't know you had lost a child.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

Flynn  

Bonesnore wants my password to so he can go in there and see for himself. He doesn't believe me.

Personally I detest Flynn as much as you do, perhaps more.

Unfortunately AS YOU WELL KNOW, your track record as a chopper makes it impossible for a putative screenie of Flynn's work to serve as proof.  Bone is correct in saying that seeing your profile from the inside is the only way to evaluate your accusation for truthfulness.

I will gladly make the same offer Bone made, for what it's worth.  I'd love an excuse to drop the hammer on Flynn.  

Of course, since this is a trophy thread for Oak and Flea, I do wish you'd have raised this particular cross-forum drama on a fresh thread.  But of course I'd never expect anything that "clean."

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"

Flynn  

Bonesnore wants my password to so he can go in there and see for himself. He doesn't believe me.

Unfortunately AS YOU WELL KNOW, your track record as a chopper makes it impossible for a putative screenie of Flynn's work to serve as proof.  Bone is correct in saying that seeing your profile from the inside is the only way to evaluate your accusation for truthfulness.

I will gladly make the same offer Bone made, for what it's worth.  I'd love an excuse to drop the hammer on Flynn.  

Of course, since this is a trophy thread for Oak and Flea, I do wish you'd have raised this particular cross-forum drama on a fresh thread.  But of course I'd never expect anything that "clean."

I don't think a fresh cross forum drama thread is necessary..

Herman is in the Dominican Republic this week..

There'll be more threads like this one when returns....I'm certain of that.

:laugh:

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"ac_lmfao

I don't know this "Oak"...but it rhymes with Joke and that's good enough for me.

Just another two dollar Tijuana whore.

Why are you always using the word "whore"?

Did you have a difficult relationship with your mother?

Your mama's a whore. What sharp wit. How original. ac_boring

You are not very bright, it would appear.

Because the obvious question you should have asked yourself before allowing your tongue to slobber all over your keyboard during the construction of this post is:

Did I call his mother a whore or are you simply incapable of comprehending anything beyond the 3rd grade reading level?

caskur

Flynn  

I want nothing to do with SG... I showed a screenshot of the offending material.

I'll post here and on facebook and twitter.

I do not lie... And I don't care about SG or whether or not any of you believe me. You can all go jump in a lake.

It's not fleas board, she just pays for it.

I want nothing to do with Bonesnore or Joodog.

I'm happy here.

Fash knows exactly what I'm dealing with and that works for me.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Flynn  

I want nothing to do with SG... I showed a screenshot of the offending material.

I do not lie... And I don't care about SG or whether or not any of you believe me. You can all go jump in a lake.

I'm happy here.

I believe you. Look at the what the clown above you posted. I doubt you will miss the fajita forum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Flynn  

I don't think a fresh cross forum drama thread is necessary..

Herman is in the Dominican Republic this week..

There'll be more threads like this one when returns....I'm certain of that.

:laugh:

Herman will love it there. Lots of good shitter shiners in the DR.

Anonymous

I'm happy here.

Hasta la vista, muchacha, I'll say no more about it.

Shall I also start amalgamating a "Caskur flounce thread" there to replace the one Bra1n made for you at TRF?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I believe you. Look at the what the clown above you posted. I doubt you will miss the fajita forum.

"fajita forum" wow. Cutting. I'd even go so far as to say radical wit if pressed.  You are really running with the big flamers now champ. No question about it.

A small suggestion though. As a matter of small improvement to an already stellar repertoire of cunning wit.  With the risk of strangulation via your own tongue aside, do you think you could perhaps add to the striking humor by adding some other descriptor that begins with the letter "F" either before or after this literary masterpiece you've gifted us?

You'll really be well aligned with the big leagues if you do.

Anonymous

I'm happy here.

Shall I also start amalgamating a "Caskur flounce thread" there to replace the one Bra1n made for you at TRF?

I can't speak for caskur, but if it were me, I'd say do what you wish.....have fun,

caskur

I can't speak for caskur, but if it were me, I'd say do what you wish.....have fun,

My aunty can't believe Americans. Her opinion of them is very low. She can't believe I posted at SG... I said don't worry, I won't make that mistake again.

I already feel cleaner.
- Andy Warhol

Gaon

My aunty can't believe Americans. Her opinion of them is very low. She can't believe I posted at SG... I said don't worry, I won't make that mistake again.

I already feel cleaner.

Seoulbro sent me a link to a forum, and I think it was that one. The discussions were like AOC's tweets.
The Russian Rock It

caskur

Apparently despite me never asking flea for a dam thing, she's been "bending over backwards for me, according to Joodog....

She made one rule there and it was broken by Flynn. Instead of dealing with Flynn, they're attacking me....lol. They are filth.
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview