Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

Oak and Fleabag's Schedule for the Week

Started by Anonymous, April 15, 2019, 12:43:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Apparently despite me never asking flea for a dam thing, she's been "bending over backwards for me, according to Joodog....

She made one rule there and it was broken by Flynn. Instead of dealing with Flynn, they're attacking me....lol. They are filth.

I don't get flame forums caskur.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"Apparently despite me never asking flea for a dam thing, she's been "bending over backwards for me, according to Joodog....

She made one rule there and it was broken by Flynn. Instead of dealing with Flynn, they're attacking me....lol. They are filth.

I don't get flame forums caskur.

That's not a flame forum... no matches have been had. It's an insult forum that has a few flamers attending...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Is that why some of the meatsacks come here to flex the rather insipid flame muscles?

caskur

Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I believe you. Look at the what the clown above you posted. I doubt you will miss the fajita forum.

"fajita forum" wow. Cutting.

IHJ said it succinctly.. succinct text escapes you I see...

noun

noun: fajita

a dish of Mexican origin consisting of strips of spiced beef or chicken, chopped vegetables, and grated cheese, wrapped in a soft tortilla and often served with sour cream.

The forum is definitely filled with chopped vegetables.

Flynn cannot tolerated being flamed so stoops to breaking the one and only rule there and then lies about it...

The admins are weaksauce. They would ban someone they thought was a worthless writer for doing something much less.

They ran off good posters like Lokmar who brought debate controversy there.

The admins, (not flea) remind me of the Keystone Cops. Bumbling Buffoons.

Flea, get over those bumbling buffoons. Their pasts forums failed. Yours never did.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"Is that why some of the meatsacks come here to flex the rather insipid flame muscles?

Yep. And you're the one that got away.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

I believe you. Look at the what the clown above you posted. I doubt you will miss the fajita forum.

noun

a dish of Mexican origin consisting of strips of spiced beef or chicken, chopped vegetables, and grated cheese, wrapped in a soft tortilla and often served with sour cream.

Flynn cannot tolerated being flamed so stoops to braking the one and only rule there and then lies about it...

The admins are weaksauce. They would ban someone they thought was a worthless writer for doing something much less.

Flea, get over those bumbling buffoons. Their pasts forums failed. Yours never did.

It's definitely an acquired taste..

Who is this Flynn person?

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"

noun

Flynn cannot tolerated being flamed so stoops to braking the one and only rule there and then lies about it...

It's definitely an acquired taste..

Who is this Flynn person?

Back at Flame Champs 2009 the Flynn character was accused of being many college students sharing the account....

Bra1n told me it was one man and not the Lion Diva it pretends to be.

My theory is the latest version is a woman who has been around flame town forever and has stolen the Flynn nick...

Either way, it's cowardly and beneath contempt.

Sadly Joodog is a two faced wanker. He dam well knows he can read what Flynn wrote to me going into the data so his text about me and my sad past is phony. He couldn't give a flying fuck I was irreparably wounded.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

And this new Flynn likes insulting people, but he/she doesn't like being insulted.

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"And this new Flynn likes insulting people, but he/she doesn't like being insulted.

Yeah... It HATED the fact I rubbed in its childish little nose, Rotwang had never heard of it...

ac_toofunny

That must have wounded its childish ego.
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Quote from: "Bricktop"Is that why some of the meatsacks come here to flex the rather insipid flame muscles?

Maybe I should lighten their lives by paying a Royal visit...

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FCoDp6NnSmItoY%2F200.gif&f=1">

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Maybe I should lighten their lives by paying a Royal visit...

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FCoDp6NnSmItoY%2F200.gif&f=1">

I think they all just spooged up their computer screens.

Have fun. Let me know what happens.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I'm laughing reading my typos... braking instead of breaking...
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

I was joking.

:tease:

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"

I was joking.

:tease:

I believe you.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"And this new Flynn likes insulting people, but he/she doesn't like being insulted.

Really?? That's weird.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview