Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

My friend Benzo

Started by Anonymous, April 27, 2019, 01:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"With the recent outbreak of small, boutique breweries the world over, mass produced beers are losing their shine. Most are indistinguishable from each other. A Millers taste take a Fosters which tastes like a Kokanee which tastes like an Asahi.

I've never tasted any of them.

Bricktop

Well, time you did!!

Alcohol is not forbidden by the Bible. In fact even JC and his disciples quaffed a wine or three.

Which is odd, because Egyptians preferred beer.

BEnzo

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "BEnzo"Carling Black Label used to be good for a cheap beer. Labbat Blue. Now they brew all of it in the US and other former imports like Becks. Doesn't taste at all the same. So fuck it I just drink Bud or Miller Lite. It doesn't taste the best and you have to drink it ice cold, but I'm used to it and it doesn't get you that hammered.

Labatt's Blue is donkey piss. Keith's is pretty good mass produced suds. A premium American beer I really like is Samuel Adams Boston lager.

Sam-A BL is one of the best, but fills you up quick. I had a Sam Summer Ale a few days ago draft that was awesome.

Anonymous

Quote from: "BEnzo"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "BEnzo"Carling Black Label used to be good for a cheap beer. Labbat Blue. Now they brew all of it in the US and other former imports like Becks. Doesn't taste at all the same. So fuck it I just drink Bud or Miller Lite. It doesn't taste the best and you have to drink it ice cold, but I'm used to it and it doesn't get you that hammered.

Labatt's Blue is donkey piss. Keith's is pretty good mass produced suds. A premium American beer I really like is Samuel Adams Boston lager.

Sam-A BL is one of the best, but fills you up quick. I had a Sam Summer Ale a few days ago draft that was awesome.

ac_dunno

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview