Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

DATW is gone

Started by Skippy, May 11, 2019, 09:06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skippy

Another piece of forum history bites the dust. Forumvancouver has also been canned. Mandy and Milqtoast are out of a job

Anonymous

Quote from: "Skippy"Another piece of forum history bites the dust. Forumvancouver has also been canned. Mandy and Milqtoast are out of a job

ac_dunno

Blazor

Dont think I had heard of DATW, I think I stumbled on forumvancouver once, I've seen that Milqtoast name before or something similar. Sad to see forums go. You would think, after all that Fakebook crap, that more folks would flock to forums, where for the most part freedom of speech and expression is still intact. Fakebook is too big, and folks like their likes I guess in exchange for censorship. Clueless sheep.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Dont think I had heard of DATW, I think I stumbled on forumvancouver once, I've seen that Milqtoast name before or something similar. Sad to see forums go. You would think, after all that Fakebook crap, that more folks would flock to forums, where for the most part freedom of speech and expression is still intact. Fakebook is too big, and folks like their likes I guess in exchange for censorship. Clueless sheep.

I've seen forumvancouver..

it was filled with spam advertising.

Skippy

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"Dont think I had heard of DATW, I think I stumbled on forumvancouver once, I've seen that Milqtoast name before or something similar. Sad to see forums go. You would think, after all that Fakebook crap, that more folks would flock to forums, where for the most part freedom of speech and expression is still intact. Fakebook is too big, and folks like their likes I guess in exchange for censorship.

Clueless sheep.

DATW discover all the world was a spin of from DV run by Mandy. Mel used to be a mod there for a while

Anonymous

Quote from: "Skippy"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"Dont think I had heard of DATW, I think I stumbled on forumvancouver once, I've seen that Milqtoast name before or something similar. Sad to see forums go. You would think, after all that Fakebook crap, that more folks would flock to forums, where for the most part freedom of speech and expression is still intact. Fakebook is too big, and folks like their likes I guess in exchange for censorship.

Clueless sheep.

DATW discover all the world was a spin of from DV run by Mandy. Mel used to be a mod there for a while

That's not surprising, Mel lives on forums.

Vancouver

Mandy, Monique, Eyeball, NSGirl.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"Mandy, Monique, Eyeball, NSGirl.

?????

Anonymous

The only poster I saw posting on DATW was Superchecker.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Lol  right! That place died years ago.  I was there maybe 6 months ago posting and not much action.  It was fun some years ago.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

Lol  right! That place died years ago.  I was there maybe 6 months ago posting and not much action.  It was fun some years ago.

And apparently forumvancouver is gone now too.

@realAzhyaAryola

Oh my God. Those were posters I used to chat with on the forumz. I wonder what happened to Ghost and Glasgogirl, Goat Boy and Tasha, Monique, Shmoozie, on and on and on. Watcher. Salty.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Oh my God. Those were posters I used to chat with on the forumz. I wonder what happened to Ghost and Glasgogirl, Goat Boy and Tasha, Monique, Shmoozie, on and on and on. Watcher. Salty.

Ghost was here for a while..

I remember Glasgogirl from VF.

Superchecker

Discoveralltheworld is BAACCKK!!
<t></t>

Vancouver

Quote from: "Superchecker"Discoveralltheworld is BAACCKK!!

It is indeed back. I wonder who owns it. I know Mandy is a mod.
Time is malleable