A

What they Think

Started by Anonymous, May 09, 2019, 08:46:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Oh, sorry, man.

What was I thinking.

:34nilpj_th:

Bricktop, please be careful when speaking to Herman....you know how delicate he is.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Cronus"Take it up with the liberal Canadian government, the country this forum is hosted in.

No way in hell would I walk through certain neighborhoods using those first three words. Here in North America those are considered slurs in a big way. They were used as insults because of fear and hate. In order to comply this is what we have to do. Worst case is the forum is shut down and the admin charged with a crime. It's not me. Just doing what I can to protect the admin.

My remarks are not directed at you, or those compelled by quivering governments to conform to political correctness.

I am making a comment about how ludicrous the whole issue of racism and hate speech has become, thanks to loony left wing social justice warriors.

ANY speech can be hate speech in a confrontational context. But not EVERY reference to a persons origins is hateful or spiteful. If I call Herman a crazy Uke planet wrecker nobody would blink...including Herman.

If I call Fash a silly Chink forum runner, that's racist.

And of course, any slang or abbreviation directed at non-whites MUST be racist.

My aunty lives in very swanky state housing units in Fremantle... the undesiables use their thoroughways and cut through to the next street or sleep there in sheltered spots which is totally illegal... My aunty has given them a new name, "cockroaches". I think with use, it'll catch on.

I'm pretty sure Asians are called, chokes here but I don't know where it came from and I never hear it that often.

I've never heard that one caskur.

Yes, I confirmed it with my husband but when googling, I've found nothing.

I would say it was an expression coming out of the Vietnam war. Amercians used Gooks and Aussies used Chokes.

G@@ks came from the Korean war..

The word guk means nation in Korean, in Chinese we see guo.

Gaon

Quote from: "Cronus"Take it up with the liberal Canadian government, the country this forum is hosted in.

No way in hell would I walk through certain neighborhoods using those first three words. Here in North America those are considered slurs in a big way. They were used as insults because of fear and hate. In order to comply this is what we have to do. Worst case is the forum is shut down and the admin charged with a crime. It's not me. Just doing what I can to protect the admin.

My remarks are not directed at you, or those compelled by quivering governments to conform to political correctness.

I am making a comment about how ludicrous the whole issue of racism and hate speech has become, thanks to loony left wing social justice warriors.

ANY speech can be hate speech in a confrontational context. But not EVERY reference to a persons origins is hateful or spiteful. If I call Herman a crazy Uke planet wrecker nobody would blink...including Herman.

Israel is multi racial, and multi lingual. Canadians would be unnerved at how politically incorrect Israel is.
The Russian Rock It

Blazor

Im just seeing all this about being warned of language here by the Justin regime. How much is the hosting currently vs having it hosted in the US? I think its around $100 a year here.

I cant stand censorship  :mad:

Mind you, censorship from the government in the ways They are doing. A forum owner has the right to choose what is allowed in his/her home. I think Fash has been more than fair here, which is why I come here so often. I dont need "Big Brother" telling me Im some kind of infant, and that I cant say certain bad words.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Im just seeing all this about being warned of language here by the Justin regime. How much is the hosting currently vs having it hosted in the US? I think its around $100 a year here.

Mind you, censorship from the government in the ways They are doing. A forum owner has the right to choose what is allowed in his/her home. I think Fash has been more than fair here, which is why I come here so often. I dont need "Big Brother" telling me Im some kind of infant, and that I cant say certain bad words.

My younger brother, who is a policeman took a look at this sub and suggested we be careful with language.

caskur

Quote from: "Blazor"

My younger brother, who is a policeman took a look at this sub and suggested we be careful with language.

First and foremost protect your forum.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

My aunty lives in very swanky state housing units in Fremantle... the undesiables use their thoroughways and cut through to the next street or sleep there in sheltered spots which is totally illegal... My aunty has given them a new name, "cockroaches". I think with use, it'll catch on.

I'm pretty sure Asians are called, chokes here but I don't know where it came from and I never hear it that often.

I've never heard that one caskur.

Yes, I confirmed it with my husband but when googling, I've found nothing.

I would say it was an expression coming out of the Vietnam war. Amercians used Gooks and Aussies used Chokes.

G@@ks came from the Korean war..

The word guk means nation in Korean, in Chinese we see guo.

Gook wasn't used in Australia. The first time I heard the expression was in a HILARIOUS book called, No Bugles, No Drums when I was 14 years old... 1974.

The book was so good, I read it 5 times.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Isn't it great that we have Caskur here to make sure the obvious doesn't go unnoticed?

caskur

Quote from: "ThugLife"

Isn't it great that we have Caskur here to make sure the obvious doesn't go unnoticed?

Isn't it great here that one of my malicious troll fans showed up to wave my banner?
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Scuse me, but Buglife is MY malicious troll fan.

It mentions me in almost every post, audaciously vying for my attention.

Biggie Smiles

Isn't it great here that one of my malicious troll fans showed up to wave my banner?

https://media.giphy.com/media/HWFAUlreDsAdW/giphy.gif">

caskur

https://media.giphy.com/media/HWFAUlreDsAdW/giphy.gif">

Oh really? And who likes you exactly?
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

The Caskur forum scourge always starts the same way.

It ultimately ends the same way too

She ingrains herself with the locals with pretty pictures and placating posts to demonstrate harmony, cohesiveness with your community and all that jazz. Then, when her teeth are sunk in deep enough she decays your forum from the inside out.

Shes the message board version of those aliens that come popping out of their victims intestines.

Watch.

There is a REASON there are 6 characters in the words Cancer & Caskur and they both begin with the letter C and end with R.

If I told you her alternate name is also 6 characters to complete the 666 trilogy you'd shit your pants.

This is forum death folks. The Dr Kevorkian of message board health and life.

Odinson

I dont mind Caskur..

She aint that bad.

Famous last words..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview