News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Curious: why is it that women are running teh forumz?

Started by Blurt, May 14, 2019, 12:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

The Gist

Quote from: "Blurt"You've got Ves at VF, Fash at the 'Shew, Flea at the Stomp, CW at FT, and Billdo at Cindy's.

What's up with that?

">

Zetsu

Now I know why Blurt decide to become a women, guess it's to start her own forum.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Now I know why Blurt decide to become a women, guess it's to start her own forum.

That's pretty good. ac_drinks

Blurt

How did this become about me all of a sudden?

I merely observed that the gals were figureheading the show and I wondered why.

No takers?

Leo, let me repeat the following, just in case you missed it the first time around: I tend to be loyal to individuals rather than to venues. I will thus hang out where there are folks I enjoy spending online time with for a minute or an hour. Not everyone online is duplicitous or perfidious. Some of us just want to have fun (girl or no).

And, no, I'm not a flamer. I still remember your very first words to me all those years ago: "What do we have here? A pedant?" Those are the genteel words of a flamer. Your words, not mine. Although I remember the words with some nostalgic fondness, they nevertheless set the tone for much of the unpleasantness that followed between us.  While you may be over the hill today, you were nevertheless my first Teacher of the Flame. So please accept this apple. No, it's not poisoned.

So why are you not inviting me to Australia?  :001_tongue:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"How did this become about me all of a sudden?

Because early in the thread, a sixty year old virgin made it about you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Because early in the thread, a sixty year old virgin made it about you.

...followed quickly by at least one other poster.

Bricktop

No takers?

Leo, let me repeat the following, just in case you missed it the first time around: I tend to be loyal to individuals rather than to venues. I will thus hang out where there are folks I enjoy spending online time with for a minute or an hour. Not everyone online is duplicitous or perfidious. Some of us just want to have fun (girl or no).

And, no, I'm not a flamer. I still remember your very first words to me all those years ago: "What do we have here? A pedant?" Those are the genteel words of a flamer. Your words, not mine. Although I remember the words with some nostalgic fondness, they nevertheless set the tone for much of the unpleasantness that followed between us.  While you may be over the hill today, you were nevertheless my first Teacher of the Flame. So please accept this apple. No, it's not poisoned.

I have a profound effect on many people. Take Freud, for example, and his new sidekick, Bug Life. They are unhealthily obsessed. Sadly for them, they are not alone. My wake through forums runs deep and dissipates very slowly. Hard to ignore, even harder to forget. My patois inspired many, and set a new benchmark of literacy and eloquence that others vainly tried to duplicate.

However, I take umbrage with your claim of being over the hill!!! I am King Of The Mountain. It's just a very small mountain this days.

Every member here is invited to Australia. Whether or not I would depart from my hectic schedule to share some time with them is another matter. But I think those that would be met with varying degrees of hostility already know who they are anyway. And they are already here.

Viens en Australie, monsieur. Tout de suite. Amenez vos amis!!!

Erica Mena

Quote from: "cw_"Flea is no webmaster.  She has no skill set whatsoever and is merely paying the hosting costs for a site that someone else has created and is 'running'.

Ewww, hater. All that venom and STILL no ones trying to join your dead shit hole. *giggle*
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena"
Quote from: "cw_"Flea is no webmaster.  She has no skill set whatsoever and is merely paying the hosting costs for a site that someone else has created and is 'running'.

Ewww, hater. All that venom and STILL no ones trying to join your dead shit hole. *giggle*

Hello Erica, welcome back.

ac_smile

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"
">

:MG_216:  I've never been much of a family guy fan, but I must say this nearly made me fell off my chair, lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
">

:MG_216:  I've never been much of a family guy fan, but I must this nearly made me fell off my chair, lol
I am not a big fan of Family Guy either, but it some episodes are funny.

Zetsu

">

:MG_216:  I've never been much of a family guy fan, but I must this nearly made me fell off my chair, lol

I might have given up too early, lol but there's no denying Simpsons is still the best.  ac_cool

Anonymous

">

I might have given up too early, lol but there's no denying Simpsons is still the best.  ac_cool
The Simpsons hasn't be funny in years. I did pvr the Justin Trudeau episode though.

Bumspud

Quote from: "Bricktop"

No takers?

I have a profound effect on many people. Take Freud, for example, and his new sidekick, Bug Life. They are unhealthily obsessed. Sadly for them, they are not alone. My wake through forums runs deep and dissipates very slowly. Hard to ignore, even harder to forget. My patois inspired many, and set a new benchmark of literacy and eloquence that others vainly tried to duplicate.

However, I take umbrage with your claim of being over the hill!!! I am King Of The Mountain. It's just a very small mountain this days.

Every member here is invited to Australia. Whether or not I would depart from my hectic schedule to share some time with them is another matter. But I think those that would be met with varying degrees of hostility already know who they are anyway. And they are already here.

Viens en Australie, monsieur. Tout de suite. Amenez vos amis!!!

Freud and Joo need to pool their booze money and see a shrink.

Print
User actions