News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Curious: why is it that women are running teh forumz?

Started by Blurt, May 14, 2019, 12:17:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blurt

You've got Ves at VF, Fash at the 'Shew, Flea at the Stomp, CW at FT, and Billdo at Cindy's.

What's up with that?

Could it be the gals are better at providing chatty venues?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Gaon

Quote from: "Blurt"You've got Ves at VF, Fash at the 'Shew, Flea at the Stomp, CW at FT, and Billdo at Cindy's.

What's up with that?

I only know evs and Fash. They are both good admins. :thumbup:
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"You've got Ves at VF, Fash at the 'Shew, Flea at the Stomp, CW at FT, and Billdo at Cindy's.

What's up with that?

Because they attract quality sober male posters like me.

JOE

What's up with that?

Do you consider yourself a woman, Blurt?

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Because Fashie is superior to us.

She has discovered the fountain of youth.

Anonymous

What's up with that?

Could be.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"

What's up with that?

Do you consider yourself a woman, Blurt?

Do you consider yourself a man? I don't. You are a virgin and you have nothing to your name.

Berry Sweet

Bricktop

You've become quite immersed in the world of flaming, Blurt.

At the entrance to the Catacombs in Paris there is a sign..."Abandon hope, all ye who enter".

Pertinent, don't you think?

cw_

Flea is no webmaster.  She has no skill set whatsoever and is merely paying the hosting costs for a site that someone else has created and is 'running'.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

At the entrance to the Catacombs in Paris there is a sign..."Abandon hope, all ye who enter".

I didn't know that.  The Parisians must have lifted the quote from Dante Alighieri, who reported in "The Inferno" that it was inscribed over the gates of Hell.  In old Italian:  Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'entrate.

You join many others in your mistranslation, sadly.  It should read "Abandon all hope, ye who enter."  The correct placement of "all" is no small thing, as it encourages a profoundly deep spiritual state that is way beyond mere surrender.

cw_