Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

To the female members....

Started by Bricktop, May 17, 2019, 10:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Erica Mena"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "cc"Only one thing Brick!!  - Why waste time with such a mouthy, .. useless .. innefective ... and soo easy to fool .. waste of space??

On that note - Byie Missy waste of space

Well, the point to be made is that Spics-R-Us is a refuge for half witted liars. ALL of them, without exception.

And of course their obsession with us.

You're scared to face Freud. End of

You should see a plastic surgeon and have your vagina swapped over with one of your ears, so perhaps someone could fuck some sense into you.

I "face" Freud every day in this forum.

And you seem to have forgotten I joined your last forum after you begged me to. Freud was there, wasn't he.

I dunno how Caskur concludes you are intelligent. Flashing your past-there-use-by-date tits at male members does not qualify you as smart. It's more an act of cruelty.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "ThugLife"Extreme liberals tend to be very robotic & repetitive   Comes with the programming I'm guessing

Do any of you still go to Vancouver?

I do once in a blue moon..

Shen Li more often than me and cc more than Shen Li.

So help me here with some of the dynamics. Is this a situation where you throw out the trash and it ends up floating downstream over there?

Not cc and shen li. I was speaking more specifically about SleazeMajor and Scrouse or whatever the fuck he calls himself.

Yes and no..

Seamajor is permanently banned, but SCOUSE left on his own..

I felt bad about his leaving, but he really is brainwashed and not a fit for a discussion board..

Nobody here would indulge his repetitive paranoia and he felt ganged up on.

Biggie Smiles

Overall I see him as a pretty good guy. Crazy. Confused. Clumsy. All words I would use to describe him in the casual sense but overall a decent person. Like you, I want to believe that he really doesn't support hating people merely due to their race. I find it difficult to believe anyone capable of operating a computer could be that morbidly stupid.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"

Overall I see him as a pretty good guy. Crazy. Confused. Clumsy. All words I would use to describe him in the casual sense but overall a decent person. Like you, I want to believe that he really doesn't support hating people merely due to their race. I find it difficult to believe anyone capable of operating a computer could be that morbidly stupid.

I like SCOUSE too..

And, I believe this is passing phase he'll grow out of.

Bumspud

Quote from: "Erica Mena"
Quote from: "cc"Only one thing Brick!!  - Why waste time with such a mouthy, .. useless .. innefective ... and soo easy to fool .. waste of space??

On that note - Byie Missy waste of space

Well, the point to be made is that Spics-R-Us is a refuge for half witted liars. ALL of them, without exception.

And of course their obsession with us.

You're scared to face Freud. End of

I dunno how Caskur concludes you are intelligent. Flashing your past-there-use-by-date tits at male members does not qualify you as smart. It's more an act of cruelty.

It puts an end to catfights while guys run to the toilet and throw up.

caskur

She is and she's street-wise too.

She plays on the net. She's a player.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bumspud

Quote from: "caskur"

In a petty crime and playground kind of way.

caskur

Quote from: "Bumspud"
Quote from: "caskur"

In a petty crime and playground kind of way.

True indeed.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

I have never liked Sox, He's a communist, he stubbornly denies Ronne James Dio was the best singer to ever front Black Sabbath and worst of all, he DOES NOT LIKE KFC. :crazy:

Thiel

Quote from: "Shen Li"I have never liked Sox, He's a communist, he stubbornly denies Ronne James Dio was the best singer to ever front Black Sabbath and worst of all, he DOES NOT LIKE KFC. :crazy:

Is that NOT a typo. It must be.
gay, conservative and proud

Bricktop

Shen hates anyone who does not regard KFC as cordon bleu.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Shen hates anyone who does not regard KFC as cordon bleu.

You are a denier. ac_razz

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I have never liked Sox, He's a communist, he stubbornly denies Ronne James Dio was the best singer to ever front Black Sabbath and worst of all, he DOES NOT LIKE KFC. :crazy:

No wonder Shen hates me.  I'm not a commie, but I didn't even know who Dio was until the handful of metalheads I know got all teary when he died.  I thought BS was probably the most overrated metal band out there, and still do.  

Also, I never eat KFC.  If I want decent fried chicken, I cook it myself.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview