Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Abortion

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, May 22, 2019, 02:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "ThugLife"All that danger to the mother stuff is a piss poor excuse to justify murder. And for no other reason that most of these women get off on the fact that they can dictate life and death on a whim. That, and in many instances they are too fucking selfish to live with their own choices

Alabama. Your choice, my prison. Adjust or GTFO. end of.

Did Alabama actually criminalize abortion?
No they may have put in criminal penalties for those who illegally perform an abortion.  But no, no criminal penalties of any kind for women getting an illegal abortion.

Odinson

Females are like used car salesmen..

You think that us guys cant tell the difference between a mint mercedes benz and a rusted, busted siberian mercedes..

Only liberal cucks cant tell the difference.. They dont know anything about cars.

Owned by grandma previously... Been maintained regularly..

But the dog ate the papers.

caskur

Quote from: "Zetsu"Mothers or just anyone that don't see what's wrong having their offspring pulled out violently with a probe jammed to the head of the baby should deserve the same fate.  And no one cares about this my body, my choice BS, instead take responsibility people, prevention or simply don't have sex.

Don't have sexual intercourse you mean.

You can still have oral sex without causing a pregnancy.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Wazzzup

Quote from: "caskur"Keep your Roseries off their Ovaries....

Yay another bumper sticker slogan the mindless to parrot :001_rolleyes:

Quote from: "caskur"The law in Alabama will be reversed.... deal with it.
Not likely.   The supreme court will either decline to take the case--  which will allow the law  to stand.  OR they will take the case, and probably overturn Roe V Wade, which will also leave the Alabama law in place.

Zetsu

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Zetsu"Mothers or just anyone that don't see what's wrong having their offspring pulled out violently with a probe jammed to the head of the baby should deserve the same fate.  And no one cares about this my body, my choice BS, instead take responsibility people, prevention or simply don't have sex.

Of course, either just have oral or anal sex and fixes most of the problem.
Permanently off his rocker

caskur

Quote from: "ThugLife"All that danger to the mother stuff is a piss poor excuse to justify murder. And for no other reason that most of these women get off on the fact that they can dictate life and death on a whim. That, and in many instances they are too fucking selfish to live with their own choices

I don't know or really care.. Those ones seeking abortion in Alabama can just go to another state..

Ones that cannot afford to do that will just bury the babies in backyards like they used to do.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Anal sex will cause serious health problems down the line...

You should just use one of your dirty socks so your mum doesn't find out...  :roll:
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

No they may have put in criminal penalties for those who illegally perform an abortion.  But no, no criminal penalties of any kind for women getting an illegal abortion.

Under what circumstances can abortions be legally carried out in Alabama?

Odinson

Quote from: "Zetsu"

Anal sex will cause serious health problems down the line...

You should just use one of your dirty socks so your mum doesn't find out...  :roll:

Its up to you if you wanna have anal sex..

The medical problems are not our problem.

Biggie Smiles

I don't know or really care.. Those ones seeking abortion in Alabama can just go to another state..

Ones that cannot afford to do that will just bury the babies in backyards like they used to do.
read the statue. If they leave the state and come back they face criminal charges

Anonymous

Not likely.   The supreme court will either decline to take the case--  which will allow the law  to stand.  OR they will take the case, and probably overturn Roe V Wade, which will also leave the Alabama law in place.

I don't believe the baby killers want a supreme court challenge either.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Planned Parenthood and the ACLU are suing to have the Alabama law overturned, but I don't think it will work.  I don't think the court will take the case, and if they do they may well over turn Roe V Wade, but dunno.

If they do take it, There will be, of course, immense pressure not to overturn Roe V Wade.  The media and  left (same thing) are going to do all sorts of fearmongering (with implied threats) if it ends up in court , and even more so if its overturned.  Get ready for them to howl like its the apocalypse if and when it happens.

"they're talking away wimmenz rights, its da handmaids tale come to life, gaaaah!"

Wazzzup

This is a synopsis of the statute (and the entire text)

https://www.al.com/news/2019/05/alabama-abortion-ban-passes-read-the-bill.html">https://www.al.com/news/2019/05/alabama ... -bill.html">https://www.al.com/news/2019/05/alabama-abortion-ban-passes-read-the-bill.html

[size=150]Synopsis[/size]
QuoteAlabama lawmakers have passed a bill that would make it a felony for doctors to perform or attempt to perform an abortion in the state. The controversial bill contains no exceptions for victims of rape or incest but does allow for abortions in cases where the mother's life is at risk.

This bill would make abortion and attempted abortion felony offenses except in cases where abortion is necessary in order to prevent a serious health risk to the unborn child's mother.

This bill would provide that a woman who receives an abortion will not be held criminally culpable or civilly liable for receiving the abortion.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Planned Parenthood and the ACLU are suing to have the Alabama law overturned, but I don't think it will work.  I don't think the court will take the case, and if they do they may well over turn Roe V Wade, but dunno.

If they do take it, There will be, of course, immense pressure not to overturn Roe V Wade.  The media and  left (same thing) are going to do all sorts of fearmongering (with implied threats) if it ends up in court , and even more so if its overturned.  Get ready for them to howl like its the apocalypse if and when it happens.

"they're talking away wimmenz rights, its da handmaids tale come to life, gaaaah!"

The ""right"" to murder   Innocent babies no less

Is that not something women should be ashamed to fight for?

Makes you begin to wonder if the towels heads have the right idea when it comes to womens rights. Sadly

Anonymous

This is a synopsis of the statute (and the entire text)

https://www.al.com/news/2019/05/alabama-abortion-ban-passes-read-the-bill.html">https://www.al.com/news/2019/05/alabama ... -bill.html">https://www.al.com/news/2019/05/alabama-abortion-ban-passes-read-the-bill.html

[size=150]Synopsis[/size]
QuoteAlabama lawmakers have passed a bill that would make it a felony for doctors to perform or attempt to perform an abortion in the state. The controversial bill contains no exceptions for victims of rape or incest but does allow for abortions in cases where the mother's life is at risk.

This bill would make abortion and attempted abortion felony offenses except in cases where abortion is necessary in order to prevent a serious health risk to the unborn child's mother.

This bill would provide that a woman who receives an abortion will not be held criminally culpable or civilly liable for receiving the abortion.

Thank you Wazzzup.