Replies: 10370
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:11:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Green_Hornet has been deleting posts

Started by Anonymous, September 01, 2013, 05:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Chickenfeets

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"Hornet is stinging1 :-)

Green_Hornet is severely mentally ill.

Green_Hornet

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Telling the truth, which unfortunately you, Fashionista failed to do.  Oh right you keep on spamming lies to discredit me because of your obsessive compulsive disorder to lie.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"

Telling the truth, which unfortunately you, Fashionista failed to do.  Oh right you keep on spamming lies to discredit me because of your obsessive compulsive disorder to lie.

Nobody believes you are sane on any forum..

Romero and Mr. Obvious Li where art thou?

Green_Hornet

Oh right, are you Fashionista going to have another bias survey about my mental condition with 500 votes in your favor?  Obvious you are bit mentally insane to believe that survey that you created.

Chickenfeets

Fashionista is a nice Ladies.

You are the mean person like SMP on the VF.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"

Oh right, are you Fashionista going to have another bias survey about my mental condition with 500 votes in your favor?

Five hundred people that want you to get the help you need..

Romero and Mr. Obvious Li, you are needed.

Green_Hornet

A nice lady?  Yeah right.

To put bias survey about my mental condition with 500 votes in her favor.  Yes Fashionista has an obsessive compulsive disorder to discredit me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"A nice lady?  Yeah right.

To put bias survey about my mental condition with 500 votes in her favor.  Yes Fashionista has an obsessive compulsive disorder to discredit me.

You do that yourself Green_Hornet.

Green_Hornet

I think Detective Dale Quiring will have a different opinion after reviewing this discussion board.  Maybe you can explain it to him, why you would have such a bias survey.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Green_Hornet"I think Detective Dale Quiring will have a different opinion after reviewing this discussion board.

It has been three weeks since you tried to get us shut down..

You should be permanently removed from this little forum and then get help for your mental problems.

Anonymous

I checked the moderator logs and I see Green_Hornet is now gone..

Good work Mr. Obvious Li.

Rambo Wong

Laughing Out Loud

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Green Hornet is macho cool

There is nothing cool about some quint-eyed little slope accessing information he is not entitled to see. So typical of you treacherous little sneaks. I hope the immigration department deports both of you back to China.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lotus Leaf"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Green Hornet is macho cool

There is nothing cool about some quint-eyed little Asian person accessing information he is not entitled to see. So typical of you treacherous little sneaks. I hope the immigration department deports both of you back to China.

Hornung is not typical of Chinese. In fact, he is not typical of anyone in this galaxy. The more I think about it, the more I wonder if he is not some Caucasian troll trying to make us look ridiculous. He never fucking breaks from character and posts the most asinine shit I have ever seen. If he isn't trolling than he is one truly fukt up individual.