Replies: 8239
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:06:41 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by caskur

A

The Martini in the Morning Podcast Thread

Started by Anonymous, June 04, 2019, 12:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"Peaches said it and plenty of people saw him say it

He said it and that is disturbing.

Biggie Smiles

Like I said, plenty of people saw it. No cheap troll or degenerate flame. Just a reference to a historical fact.

Biggie Smiles

Like I said, plenty of people saw it. No cheap troll or degenerate flame. Just a reference to a historical fact.

Cronus

[size=115]Doesn't matter who said what and where or when it was said. Again, I will advise to read rule 9. We do not allow flaming, insulting or troll history lessons with pedo references anywhere within this forum. It is the one thing we will time out and ban for quicker than anything else.[/size]
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

Quote from: "ThugLife"Like I said, plenty of people saw it. No cheap troll or degenerate flame. Just a reference to a historical fact.

Which he doesn't deny either.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "ThugLife"Like I said, plenty of people saw it. No cheap troll or degenerate flame. Just a reference to a historical fact.

Are you still drunk from last night?  OF COURSE I denied it.  Read back up the thread, and put your damn glasses on this time.

I'll post a further refutation of the two weak links Roido offered, when I get a minute.  And I'll have some further words about your eagerness to believe such a thing about me based on the empty claims of a notorious troll, unsupported by any facts.

Biggie Smiles

Rotwang

Any further posts insinuating child abuse will be dumped.

Even references to bullshit flames on other sites will be dumped.

Anonymous

I think if Thuglife references a podcast and questions what was meant by it, that's not a rule violation..

If he uses to say another poster is a paedophile, that is a rule violation.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"

Are you still drunk from last night?  OF COURSE I denied it.  Read back up the thread, and put your damn glasses on this time.

I'll post a further refutation of the two weak links Roido offered, when I get a minute.  And I'll have some further words about your eagerness to believe such a thing about me based on the empty claims of a notorious troll, unsupported by any facts.

As drunk as I usually am in the evenings, I never made a podcast that frickin sick.

@realAzhyaAryola

Just what is the purpose of having rules if they will not be adhered to?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Blurt"Oh, lighten up, Herman.

Someone sayin' something on teh webz don't make it true.

:120p6wp_th:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

But, he hurt my widdle feelings. Nobody knows how vulnerable an alcoholic biker can feel. How can you and Blurt be so cruel. Where is my Kleenex.  ac_crying

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"

But, he hurt my widdle feelings. Nobody knows how vulnerable an alcoholic biker can feel. How can you and Blurt be so cruel. Where is my Kleenex.  ac_crying

Calm down now, Herman. :laugh: You will be just fine.
@realAzhyaAryola