The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

SG bans Caskur.

Started by Rotwang, June 16, 2019, 09:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "ThugLife"
Quote from: "ThugLife"What a coincidence!

Angel's PI is outted but Caskur is only guilty of sharing youtube channels

I was... Her PUBLIC youtube channel disclosed her whereabouts in Canada.

Sadly at the time, I wanted MORE info on her... like her fb page would have been good but flea kept it a secret from me...

I have no problem admitting any perceived wrong doings...

I loved NOTHING better than crucifying obnoxious trolls and owning it..

Now, why were my posts deleted at SG? Scared of my scary posts eh?

You know, I get off on the fact I terrify y'all.  :howdy:

You don't terrify anyone. YOu're jut a sleazy PI peddler who posts pictures of children in sleazy circumstances.

Unlike you, I haven't been married 3 times.

That begs the question, WHY DO WOMEN RUN AWAY FROM YOU?

Is there something missing in your personality, A?

Or B, are you just icky?

I haven't been married 3 times. But I do find it interesting that you immediately attempt to delve into someone's personal life. Proves the point being made on this thread nicely. PI peddler

So which is it?

VVVV

WHY DO WOMEN RUN AWAY FROM YOU?

Or B, are you just icky?

Lemme have a stab...

both?

Amirite?
Why are you always peddling PI and attacking children?

Cronus

Seems this thread is heading for the dark side. Lets be perfectly clear. There will be no insinuations of a pedophile nature, three strike rule. I swing a hammer extremely fast for those kinds of things. That same hammer will swing for PI as well. Anyone posting PI about anyone regardless of when or where shit originally happened, can expect a three strike rule. Short time out, longer time out and then the ever present permaban. Actual flaming is fine. I haven't really seen any actual flaming here in this thread. I don't like having to swing the hammer so lets try to tone the actual hatred down.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

caskur

Sadly at the time, I wanted MORE info on her... like her fb page would have been good but flea kept it a secret from me...

You don't terrify anyone. YOu're jut a sleazy PI peddler who posts pictures of children in sleazy circumstances.

Or B, are you just icky?

I haven't been married 3 times. But I do find it interesting that you immediately attempt to delve into someone's personal life. Proves the point being made on this thread nicely. PI peddler

So which is it?

VVVV

Or B, are you just icky?

Lemme have a stab...

both?

Amirite?

Accusing me is a bit rich coming from a man who acquired Dovey's PI and dibs on her underaged children....

Post this proof I ATTACK people's children? You're so full of shit.

When I get your PI (and I will) I'm reporting you for harassment. My advice to you is either respond to other threads at this group or be damned in your company...

your choice!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Cronus"Seems this thread is heading for the dark side. Lets be perfectly clear. There will be no insinuations of a pedophile nature. I swing a hammer extremely fast for those kinds of things. That same hammer will swing for PI as well. Anyone posting PI about anyone regardless of when or where shit originally happened, can expect a three strike rule. Short time out, longer time out and then the ever present permaban. Actual flaming is fine. I haven't really seen any actual flaming here in this thread. I don't like having to swing the hammer so lets try to tone the actual hatred down.

Yeah, I agree, I'm getting sick of it.

They deleted the posts at SG only to raise their depraved imaginations here..

All I ever see them do is call everyone kiddie diddlers.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

Quote from: "caskur"No one said you posted Angel's daughter's shot Flea... poofa did, minus her real head basically letting Angel know, her identity was exposed. Dissing on people was no longer an option for Angel. The jig was up, for her.

The issue here is poofer making false allegations AT ME all the while HE has been involved in dos'ing WAYYYY more people than anyone.

Peaches keeps throwing cheap shots cuz he's mad at me.

I take responsibility for what I do. I took the trash out when it came to that unfit tranny bitch Angel.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Or B, are you just icky?

So which is it?

VVVV

Or B, are you just icky?

Lemme have a stab...

both?

Amirite?

Accusing me is a bit rich coming from a man who acquired Dovey's PI and dibs on her underaged children....

When I get your PI (and I will) I'm reporting you for harassment. My advice to you is either respond to other threads at this group or be damned in your company...

your choice!~
Go strangle yourself with a toaster oven cord, pi peddler. And thanks for demonstrating clearly to everyone here that you "will" seek out PI on people. That's exactly what I've been saying about you all this time.

you've attacked children by placing their photos into compromising situations involving perverse acts.

caskur

Quote from: "Erica Mena"
Quote from: "caskur"No one said you posted Angel's daughter's shot Flea... poofa did, minus her real head basically letting Angel know, her identity was exposed. Dissing on people was no longer an option for Angel. The jig was up, for her.

The issue here is poofer making false allegations AT ME all the while HE has been involved in dos'ing WAYYYY more people than anyone.

I take responsibility for what I do. I took the trash out when it came to that unfit tranny bitch Angel.

Yeah, she had it coming... fair enough.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Or B, are you just icky?

So which is it?

VVVV

Or B, are you just icky?

Lemme have a stab...

both?

Amirite?

your choice!~
Go strangle yourself with a toaster oven cord, pi peddler. And thanks for demonstrating clearly to everyone here that you "will" seek out PI on people. That's exactly what I've been saying about you all this time.

you've attacked children by placing their photos into compromising situations involving perverse acts.

Why should I apologize. I have said OVER AND OVER, if you people keep harassing me there is going to be consequences...TOO YOU.

You really do need to heed my promises...
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

But wait, just a few pages back you were highlighting how bad it was that poofer mined her PI (allegedly)

Now you're saying she had it coming after being cornered into admitting you had a hand in spreading her PI. Hypocrite much you diseased old bat?

Biggie Smiles

Or B, are you just icky?

So which is it?

VVVV

Or B, are you just icky?

Lemme have a stab...

both?

Amirite?

your choice!~

Why should I apologize. I have said OVER AND OVER, if you people keep harassing me there is going to be consequences...TOO YOU.

You really do need to hear my promises...

You ain't doing shit. PI peddler.

caskur

But wait, just a few pages back you were highlighting how bad it was that poofer mined her PI (allegedly)

Now you're saying she had it coming after being cornered into admitting you had a hand in spreading her PI. Hypocrite much you diseased old bat?

You and Woolly Woofter brought the PI allegations here... Not me. I simply pointed out you both have PI crimes on your guilty hands.

I couldn't give a flying fuck about who outs who on these forums quite frankly... I laugh when you're all caught out being dropkicks.

I do care about lies levelled towards me by people I consider lowlife scum crawling rock spiders.

Clear enough?

:howdy:
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

You and Woolly Woofter brought the PI allegations here... Not me. I simply pointed out you both have PI crimes on your guilty hands.

I couldn't give a flying fuck about who outs who on these forums quite frankly... I laugh when you're all caught out being dropkicks.

I do care about lies levelled towards me by people I consider lowlife scum crawling rock spiders.

Clear enough?

nope. I never shared PI on anyone , peddler. You have. And you just admitted to it several times now

Which is exactly why these people need to warned about you

Erica Mena

Peaches, what is your problem with me ? I'm curious

I thought we were getting along good. All the sudden, you started trippin.
<t></t>

caskur

Clear enough?

nope. I never shared PI on anyone , peddler. You have. And you just admitted to it several times now

Which is exactly why these people need to warned about you

You invited people off the net into your life on podcasts dipshit...That's PI sharing

No one has to be warned about me....

I have spoken on the phone with over 50 people on the net including flea after years of terrible drama between us.

You are a moron... what did someone here call you two? Gibbering baboons? Perfect description...
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena"Peaches, what is your problem with me ? I'm curious

I thought we were getting along good. All the sudden, you started trippin.

That must be on another forum. I have not seen any indication of that here. Peaches MAY have a problem with Herman, possibly myself, but you? He seems to respect admins.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview