The best topic

Replies: 8532
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:33:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

SG bans Caskur.

Started by Rotwang, June 16, 2019, 09:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Blurt"So. Is this a Fight? or a Failure?

It's all so confusing.

I'm a vicious fighter... this forum wouldn't be able to cope with me in full flight.. Each strike on me made/makes me stronger.

Here is a warning for you meant in the nicest way possible. Never get on my wrong side.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "ThugLife"lmao at PillowTop holding on so tight to some delusion that he's the big fish in the little pond around here

He is a big fish.

Be careful though because if you try to hack his computer, the Feds will devour you.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"So. Is this a Fight? or a Failure?

It's all so confusing.

Tis often argued that if you're forced to fight, you've already failed.

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "King Martini"The fact that there is a monster out here on these forums searching the internet for photos of forum members children is disturbing.

Forgotten you stalked Canadian Angel's 15 year old daughter, and chopped a rat on her head for her head?

Wow, I doubt the admins would think you're a very nice person.

Or how about stalking The Wise and Powerful's dead ex-wife posting her grave and stuff?

What a Prince you are.

Should I go on?

When BF went dark we had former posters from that board fighting old battles here.

They've just come here to troll. I don't post at SG very much because I dislike King Martini types and just want to mix and mingle here.

They want to troll me back over there... They tried to troll me to Flame Truth. They get their jollies off using my deceased son as troll fodder. It's been open season on me for 15 years... I know those people. I have serious dirt on them. If the go dark, I will go darker with the info I have on them and I feel the people here, (especially the ladies) won't like that.

I like flaming IN MATCHES ONLY but I prefer just regular meaty subjects on regular forums.

I

I am an eclectic uptown high falutin redneck. I can post with a leg humping imbecile like Total Dunce and I can hold my own on real topics because I have had a lifetime of memorable experiences. I joined SG as a joke, but I am liking it there. I mean besides the sixty year old incel and seventy year old retard trying to get into my redneck overalls.

I like rednecks... You better be an interesting one!~

;)
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Should I go on?

Nah.

That's just sinking to their level.

It is getting a lot of traction here and at SG.

Ever advanced googled "caskur"...

I bet you won't find King Martini or Thugslife in google.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"The fact that there is a monster out here on these forums searching the internet for photos of forum members children is disturbing.

you stalked Canadian Angel's 15 year old daughter,

Actually the stalking of Angel's daughter was a tragic example of a group exercise that reflected very badly on all concerned.  So many assholes got in on that, that I know several quality posters who left the building over it...including myself.  

But whatever part of that you may lay at Poofie's door, I remember quite well who led the charge and who was first to exploit Angel's FB.  It was someone you're still quite thick with, no?

Hypocrite.

caskur

Quote from: "Peaches"

Actually the stalking of Angel's daughter was a tragic example of a group exercise that reflected very badly on all concerned.  So many assholes got in on that, that I know several quality posters who left the building over it...including myself.  

But whatever part of that you may lay at Poofie's door, I remember quite well who led the charge and who was first to exploit Angel's FB.  It was someone you're still quite thick with, no?

Hypocrite.

No, never saw Angel's fb... I gave Poofa her youtube channel only... She made that public. I do not know Angel's real name nor her daughters real name.

Whatever he did with her youtube channel was on him...

It would be no different if someone asked me for your youtube channel and I had the url although, several years on I very much doubt I would give ANYONE someone's youtube channel these days. I'm more than likely to say, "go ask Peaches himself for his youtube channel."
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Peaches"

Hypocrite.

No one stalked her child.

Angel kept attacking everyone's kids. She never told anyone about her own because she lost custody of them. I never posted her child's FB, name or info. I posted Angel's picture and screenshots, minus her PI.

If you're going to tell the story, tell it right. I do my own dirt
<t></t>

caskur

No one said you posted Angel's daughter's shot Flea... poofa did, minus her real head basically letting Angel know, her identity was exposed. Dissing on people was no longer an option for Angel. The jig was up, for her.

The issue here is poofer making false allegations AT ME all the while HE has been involved in dos'ing WAYYYY more people than anyone.
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

What a coincidence!

Angel's PI is outted but Caskur is only guilty of sharing youtube channels

caskur

Quote from: "ThugLife"What a coincidence!

I was... Her PUBLIC youtube channel disclosed her whereabouts in Canada.

Sadly at the time, I wanted MORE info on her... like her fb page would have been good but flea kept it a secret from me...

I have no problem admitting any perceived wrong doings...

I loved NOTHING better than crucifying obnoxious trolls and owning it..

Now, why were my posts deleted at SG? Scared of my scary posts eh?

You know, I get off on the fact I terrify y'all.  :howdy:
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Sadly at the time, I wanted MORE info on her... like her fb page would have been good but flea kept it a secret from me...

You don't terrify anyone. YOu're jut a sleazy PI peddler who posts pictures of children in sleazy circumstances.

caskur

Quote from: "ThugLife"

You don't terrify anyone. YOu're jut a sleazy PI peddler who posts pictures of children in sleazy circumstances.

Unlike you, I haven't been married 3 times.

That begs the question, WHY DO WOMEN RUN AWAY FROM YOU?

Is there something missing in your personality, A?

Or B, are you just icky?
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Or B, are you just icky?

I haven't been married 3 times. But I do find it interesting that you immediately attempt to delve into someone's personal life. Proves the point being made on this thread nicely. PI peddler

caskur

Or B, are you just icky?

I haven't been married 3 times. But I do find it interesting that you immediately attempt to delve into someone's personal life. Proves the point being made on this thread nicely. PI peddler

So which is it?

VVVV

WHY DO WOMEN RUN AWAY FROM YOU?

Or B, are you just icky?

Lemme have a stab...

both?

Amirite?
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview