The best topic

Replies: 8532
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:33:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

SG bans Caskur.

Started by Rotwang, June 16, 2019, 09:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I don't really know much about caskur. Nothing personal, just different interests. I don't usually notice Velvet or Joe either.

Bricktop

But you do know she has caused no member here any angst.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop" the common law of torts

===

Yet you seem keen to contribute to this "ever so tiring" thread.

===

I'm disinterested in the cause of Poofers mental diminution.

1.  When the Latin phrase is rendered in regular case, it may indeed carry a connotation of its being a legal reference.  However, by rendering it in italics as I did, I presented it as a phrase in a foreign language and expected it to be read literally as a comment on what I quoted from your post.  Indeed, far be it from me to suggest in concrete words that many of us, including several in this thread, have spent far too many years in this asocial practice of posting anonymously on internet forums -- but it bears suggesting in elliptical terms, which sadly prompted the exchange we've had under the pretense of social chatting.  

2. Just dropping in to drop a social comment or two.

3.  Probably a good choice.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"But you do know she has caused no member here any angst.

I'm not saying she has. She posts stuff that interests Fash, urself and Teenie Weenie, but not me. That's kewl.

Bricktop

What can I say...I lived and breathed legal terms for 30 years. They are like scars...they fade but never disappear.

And to quote Pink Floyd...

"Tell me is something eluding you, sunshine?

Is this not what you expected to see?

If you wanna find out what's behind these cold eyes

You'll just have to claw your way through the disguise"

caskur

Quote from: "King Martini"The fact that there is a monster out here on these forums searching the internet for photos of forum members children is disturbing.

Forgotten you stalked Canadian Angel's 15 year old daughter, and chopped a rat on her head for her head?

Wow, I doubt the admins would think you're a very nice person.

Or how about stalking The Wise and Powerful's dead ex-wife posting her grave and stuff?

What a Prince you are.

Should I go on?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "King Martini"The fact that there is a monster out here on these forums searching the internet for photos of forum members children is disturbing.

Forgotten you stalked Canadian Angel's 15 year old daughter, and chopped a rat on her head for her head?

Or how about stalking The Wise and Powerful's dead ex-wife posting her grave and stuff?

What a Prince you are.

Should I go on?

When BF went dark we had former posters from that board fighting old battles here.

Bricktop

Should I go on?

Nah.

That's just sinking to their level.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Should I go on?

Nah.

That's just sinking to their level.

It is getting a lot of traction here and at SG.

Bricktop

Oh, no???

Should I join over there and apologise for creating an issue, do you think?

caskur

Quote from: "Shen Li"

What a Prince you are.

Should I go on?

When BF went dark we had former posters from that board fighting old battles here.

They've just come here to troll. I don't post at SG very much because I dislike King Martini types and just want to mix and mingle here.

They want to troll me back over there... They tried to troll me to Flame Truth. They get their jollies off using my deceased son as troll fodder. It's been open season on me for 15 years... I know those people. I have serious dirt on them. If they go dark, I will go darker with the info I have on them and I feel the people here, (especially the ladies) won't like that.

I like flaming IN MATCHES ONLY but I prefer just regular meaty subjects on regular forums.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

What a Prince you are.

Should I go on?

They've just come here to troll. I don't post at SG very much because I dislike King Martini types and just want to mix and mingle here.

They want to troll me back over there... They tried to troll me to Flame Truth. They get their jollies off using my deceased son as troll fodder. It's been open season on me for 15 years... I know those people. I have serious dirt on them. If the go dark, I will go darker with the info I have on them and I feel the people here, (especially the ladies) won't like that.

I like flaming IN MATCHES ONLY but I prefer just regular meaty subjects on regular forums.

I

I am an eclectic uptown high falutin redneck. I can post with a leg humping imbecile like Total Dunce and I can hold my own on real topics because I have had a lifetime of memorable experiences. I joined SG as a joke, but I am liking it there. I mean besides the sixty year old incel and seventy year old retard trying to get into my redneck overalls.

Bricktop

What a Prince you are.

Should I go on?

They want to troll me back over there... They tried to troll me to Flame Truth. They get their jollies off using my deceased son as troll fodder. It's been open season on me for 15 years... I know those people. I have serious dirt on them. If the go dark, I will go darker with the info I have on them and I feel the people here, (especially the ladies) won't like that.

I

Well, in my HUMBLE opinion, we should let them squawk about it over there, and move on over here.

Let them deal with darkness. It makes them happy.

Blurt

So. Is this a Fight? or a Failure?

It's all so confusing.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Biggie Smiles

lmao at PillowTop holding on so tight to some delusion that he's the big fish in the little pond around here

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview