Replies: 10355
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:01:43 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

I am Banned From SG

Started by Anonymous, June 17, 2019, 12:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I've never seen any man as jealous of another man as JOE is of Herman..

And now he is jealous of pretend flirting on the SG version of FF..

JOE please take a break from forums....you take this silliness seriously and that is disturbing.

Biggie Smiles

SG has now been declared a Caskur free environment.

If only the rest of the internet were so lucky.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "King Martini"Yeah I think Hermans hilarious.

For a non flamer, Herman has taken to flaming like a libtard to a hate crime hoax.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "King Martini"Yeah I think Hermans hilarious.

For a non flamer, Blurt has taken to flaming like a libtard to a hate crime hoax.

A double edge, it seems.

Blurt

Modifying quotes now?

Is there no depth to which you're not willing to sink, Leo?  :laugh:

You've lost your edge, old man.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

Those minnows you swim with over there are the dregs of a time when flaming required intellect and wit in equal proportions. They think flaming is insulting, harassing and bullying using text on a computer monitor.

My edge is probably dulled with age, although it shows a nice patina ac_blush!!

Nonetheless, it can still cut a swathe through the wheat stalks of SG were it of a mind.

But that would be such a waste of talent, dontcha think?

Blurt

Damn. I guess I'm just not getting through.

I go wherever I find intellect and wit. Some of it's over there, some of it's over here; there's some anywhere, if you have eyes to see.

I'm drawn to individuals more than to forums. There aren't a million ways to state this.

Minnows, sharks, meh. Size matters little if you're smart and a wee witty.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Damn. I guess I'm just not getting through.

I go wherever I find intellect and wit. Some of it's over there, some of it's over here; there's some anywhere, if you have eyes to see.

I'm drawn to individuals more than to forums. There aren't a million ways to state this.

Minnows, sharks, meh. Size matters little if you're smart and a wee witty.

I go to forums because of individuals too. And there are good posters on all three forums. But, the other two forums have a couple of posters that drown out the good ones. And that is why I avoid them.

Blurt

I agree.

I just do my best to ignore the ones I find unpalatable and I zero in on the ones that turn my crank.

Figuratively speaking.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Herman"It took three days. I can login, but I can't post. Meanwhile they have a sixty year old incel and a seventy year midget who's IQ is lower than his five foot six muscle free body polluting every thread. That place will be toast within a year.

I was banned from memebee and don't regret it to this day. It was the best forum thing that ever happened to me. I don't even look there. Not interested and no time.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

I figure I'll stick with the two Asian chicks.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"I figure I'll stick with the two Asian chicks.

With you there is three. Four with Priscilla.

Do you consider yourself Asian or SE Asian?

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "seoulbro"
With you there is three. Four with Priscilla.

Do you consider yourself Asian or SE Asian?

I simply consider myself Asian. No one in my family ever spoke the word South East Asian so it isn't something I am accustomed to referring to. To be more precise, when asked, I just say I was born in the Philippines and moved to the west in my late teens. We were never fixated on comparing ourselves with other Asian people so categorizing ourselves as South East Asian is not a norm in the Philippines or certainly not a norm in my universe. My ancestors were both European (the Spaniards) and Chinese so I'm a mix of both, and a bit of Malay too. I've been mistaken as Thai, Korean, Chinese, Mexican, and even East Indian.
@realAzhyaAryola

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview