The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

I'm sure having a lotta fun

Started by JOE, June 21, 2019, 01:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

sasquatch

Quote from: "Erica Mena"
Quote from: "sasquatch"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Bonesaw"Yo Danny.  How's it hanging, fat boy?  Did you really make the mistake of mentioning me twice in the past couple days?  Because I think you did.  Tsk.

Now, having seen my name, I know you're shitting your fucking pants and I don't blame you, because I'm going to ride you like the squealing pig that you are and lay bare all of your logical flaws and, as a bonus, this being my very first post and all, all the shady shit you've pulled that your new buddies might just not know about.  'Kay?

This, of course, is a fake Bonesaw.

Because the real Bonesaw asserted most emphatically that he would NEVER EVER EVER register here.

Ever!!

:t1939:

Shen Li said she would never register at another forum again and she registered at SG..

I believe this is the real Bonesaw.

There's more reasons than that. The real bonesaw is registered at Flametruth as well. He swore he wouldn't post where I would be posting, and apparently has a dislike to a mod here(sorry, rotwang. sum cunT's claim. not mine), so it would make absolutely no sense that he would go after somebody on a forum he swears he would never register at to bother with somebody he wants nothing to do over, and then refuse to keep 2/3rd of his word and address me at a forum where he's friends with the staff and can post freely. He also forgot that the real bonesaw did have "backroom access" to SG as well and I found the post stating that at flametruth. Then there's the fact bonesaw hasn't logged in at FT for over a month and cun'T has no record of him visiting within the past couple of days even AFTER this bonesaw making reference to a screencap I only posted there yesterday.

This bonesaw already flaunted what the goal really was, and that was to goad me into breaking the rules here and getting banned just because Flea is angry that I'm posting here now. I've already dealt with her at FT and I'll deal with any and all off-site drama there from now on to prevent it from spilling over here as well. Like I said, I respect what you're trying to do, so I'll do what I can to keep it that way, and I'm not going to let some idiots with emotional baggage ruin it for you.. You have my word on that.

How did you deal with flea if flea does NOT read FT ?

Put a skew in this fat fuck. He completely lost this one

Because while you go about pig ignorantly about how "me no read it no affect me" spiel, others are reading it and having a nice chuckle at your expense and affecting you greatly that when they see the name "stomping-groundz", they will see it as a clone of duelistgroundz.com(you know. the site you have defamed the staff for years just to keep weepy'd donated troll alive). I wonder if a judge in a court of law will accept your arguement "they no read. they no defame" in a libel suit if Rei ever decides to pursue one?

reaper

Quotethen there's the Pokemon forum trolling Fat Danny did. Oh, well. These people exist, you have to deal..

You still believe that load of shit that was started by none other than Reaper?

Lots of pokemon being discussed here.  ac_lmfao

I choose you! Gonorrhea! ac_lmfao

It was indeed little old me that started the pokemon thing.

Had some epic battles with Danny boi about it too.And I hit him with it from every single angle possible and still couldn't make it stick.So these tards that are using my material from years ago have no chance.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Bonesaw"Yo Danny.  How's it hanging, fat boy?  Did you really make the mistake of mentioning me twice in the past couple days?  Because I think you did.  Tsk.

Now, having seen my name, I know you're shitting your fucking pants and I don't blame you, because I'm going to ride you like the squealing pig that you are and lay bare all of your logical flaws and, as a bonus, this being my very first post and all, all the shady shit you've pulled that your new buddies might just not know about.  'Kay?

Because the real Bonesaw asserted most emphatically that he would NEVER EVER EVER register here.

Ever!!

Shen Li said she would never register at another forum again and she registered at SG..

There's more reasons than that. The real bonesaw is registered at Flametruth as well. He swore he wouldn't post where I would be posting, and apparently has a dislike to a mod here(sorry, rotwang. sum cunT's claim. not mine), so it would make absolutely no sense that he would go after somebody on a forum he swears he would never register at to bother with somebody he wants nothing to do over, and then refuse to keep 2/3rd of his word and address me at a forum where he's friends with the staff and can post freely. He also forgot that the real bonesaw did have "backroom access" to SG as well and I found the post stating that at flametruth. Then there's the fact bonesaw hasn't logged in at FT for over a month and cun'T has no record of him visiting within the past couple of days even AFTER this bonesaw making reference to a screencap I only posted there yesterday.

This bonesaw already flaunted what the goal really was, and that was to goad me into breaking the rules here and getting banned just because Flea is angry that I'm posting here now. I've already dealt with her at FT and I'll deal with any and all off-site drama there from now on to prevent it from spilling over here as well. Like I said, I respect what you're trying to do, so I'll do what I can to keep it that way, and I'm not going to let some idiots with emotional baggage ruin it for you.. You have my word on that.

Because while you go about pig ignorantly about how "me no read it no affect me" spiel, others are reading it and having a nice chuckle at your expense and affecting you greatly that when they see the name "stomping-groundz", they will see it as a clone of duelistgroundz.com(you know. the site you have defamed the staff for years just to keep weepy'd donated troll alive). I wonder if a judge in a court of law will accept your arguement "they no read. they no defame" in a libel suit if Rei ever decides to pursue one?

Here we go with the lawsuit threats

Wanna add a death threat in there while you're at it ?

You're the joke of FT, Fat Danny. Nobody takes you seriously. You try really hard but at the end of the day, you're a big fat failure. I have no idea what you're blithering about nor do I care to find out. The fact that you're threatening lawsuits just made my mission complete. All I have to do is post that Pumba pic to make you squeal like the fucking pig you are.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "reaper"
Quotethen there's the Pokemon forum trolling Fat Danny did. Oh, well. These people exist, you have to deal..

You still believe that load of shit that was started by none other than Reaper?

Lots of pokemon being discussed here.  ac_lmfao

I choose you! Gonorrhea! ac_lmfao

It was indeed little old me that started the pokemon thing.

Had some epic battles with Danny boi about it too.And I hit him with it from every single angle possible and still couldn't make it stick.So these tards that are using my material from years ago have no chance.

Hello reaper and welcome.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Ever!!

It aint the real Bonesaw. The real Bonesaw thinks it's some guy named Brent. And I don't mean iron horse jockey.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Ever!!

It aint the real Bonesaw. The real Bonesaw thinks it's some guy named Brent. And I don't mean iron horse jockey.

Hmm, I see.

sasquatch

Ever!!

Here we go with the lawsuit threats

Wanna add a death threat in there while you're at it ?

You're the joke of FT, Fat Danny. Nobody takes you seriously. You try really hard but at the end of the day, you're a big fat failure. I have no idea what you're blithering about nor do I care to find out. The fact that you're threatening lawsuits just made my mission complete. All I have to do is post that Pumba pic to make you squeal like the fucking pig you are.

Oh no! Miss piggy and her soyfuelled orbiters are not going to take me seriously while they hide behind their walled up shithole and soil themselves at the mere thought of my presence there! what ever shall I do?  ac_lmfao

Not that any of you idiots have ever stopped me from using your triple-chiined fucking jowels as my personal toilet bowl

I'm threatening lawsuits? no, sweety. I'm not the one threatening lawsuits. I'm pointing out that the site administrator that you defamed for years with implications of predatory behavior(which is against the rules here anyways) ever chose to-could go after you for libel slander, and all because you just wanted to use their good name to go after me in a dispute that should've never have involved him or his staff in the first place.

And then to add insult to injury, you pretty much ripped off the "groundz" part of the name of his site as well just like one of your soyboys tried to rip off and use Bonesaw's good name because every single one of you are complete jokes and failures outside of your backroom circlejerk. This is why flametown knows without a shadow of a doubt you are a joke. Good flamers know how to generate and make content while copyright infringement-groundz only know how to recycle and steal it and turn it into complete piles of shit that nobody wants to read.

Erica Mena

Bwah hahaha, you hideous fat bastard...you're so fucking stupid, it hurts

:roll:

How fast you switched up now, kissing Bone's ass. Oh the thirst is REAL  :001_rolleyes:
<t></t>

sasquatch

Why should I hold anything against bonesaw? We're both flamers and we both know exactly what all of this is. It's all a game, flea. We're supposed to flame eachother, and unlike you, we can flame eachother with no hard feelings and zero fucks given. You and the tard brigade on the other hand......just can't do it and you are forced to carry all of that hurt and emotional baggage like big fucking ankle weights because you're just too stupid to take it off and leave it at the door.

reaper

ac_smile

Why thank you for the warm welcome.

A few of you have been posting over at the mmp so I thought I'd take a quick gander over at your home board.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bonesaw"

To the rest of you: Hello!

:JC_howdy:

Welcome Bonesaw.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Ever!!

I was too soon with my hello lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Ever!!

I was too soon with my hello lol.

Fash was too. But, she usually is.

Bricktop

Quote from: "reaper"

ac_smile

Why thank you for the warm welcome.

A few of you have been posting over at the mmp so I thought I'd take a quick gander over at your home board.

Our resident noob inductor will be with you shortly.

His name is Peaches.

Blurt

Good to see you here, Reaper.

My, aren't we a bunch of social butterflies?

This is all getting pretty incestuous.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview