The best topic

Replies: 8245
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I'm sure having a lotta fun

Started by JOE, June 21, 2019, 01:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

JOE

We have a good time over there!

lottsa  lively topics & discussions.

how bout you folks?

how you doin'?

hope yer doin well.

Regards, Joe

Moonpie

Really?  The politics board kicks but that's really it.  Being nice is an insult there.
Moonpies for your soul..

cc

JoJo. FYI It's not cool to solicit for other boards on any board .. in fact it's lowlife sleazy

Then, you are Joe eh?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blurt

Quote from: "JOE"We have a good time over there!

Quote from: "On SG, Bonesaw"Poor, poor Joe. Joe, who makes [Seamajor] look like a powerflamer... there's nothing redeemable about you. I don't buy the cool, calm, collected act and neither does anyone else. You want to be a master manipulator but there's one problem: you're as transparent as a condom with half a dozen pin holes in. If you kissed Martini's ass any harder, your nose would have to pay his colon rent.

Certainly sounds like Joe's making friends over there, doesn't it?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"

Quote from: "On SG, Bonesaw"Poor, poor Joe. Joe, who makes [Seamajor] look like a powerflamer... there's nothing redeemable about you. I don't buy the cool, calm, collected act and neither does anyone else. You want to be a master manipulator but there's one problem: you're as transparent as a condom with half a dozen pin holes in. If you kissed Martini's ass any harder, your nose would have to pay his colon rent.

Joe's presence on every forum, and he is on every forum, is not appreciated.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"

You see why he is a virgin at age sixty.

sasquatch

Of course they're having fun over there! They're having pillow fights and in spite of joe's meat and taters don't hang out of his pink nightie after years of roids, he's still at a disadvantage to the noseless one with no gag reflex and the fat brown one that uses her fat rolls like an automatic machine pillow gun.

I mean..it is not like any of you are going to sit down and have an intelligent discussion any time soon. that kind of requires...well.....intelligence.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sasquatch"Of course they're having fun over there! They're having pillow fights and in spite of joe's meat and taters don't hang out of his pink nightie after years of roids, he's still at a disadvantage to the noseless one with no gag reflex and the fat brown one that uses her fat rolls like an automatic machine pillow gun.

I mean..it is not like any of you are going to sit down and have an intelligent discussion any time soon. that kind of requires...well.....intelligence.

JOE hates us, and me in particular..

He doesn't look he's having fun on any forum he posts on.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "sasquatch"Of course they're having fun over there! They're having pillow fights and in spite of joe's meat and taters don't hang out of his pink nightie after years of roids, he's still at a disadvantage to the noseless one with no gag reflex and the fat brown one that uses her fat rolls like an automatic machine pillow gun.

Look at fat Danny trying to act like he's civilized and shit

Wanna see the real fat Danny aka Din365 ? Go to FlameTruth and read how he rants about babies and dildos.

Lol @ Lardass Hogan trying to front like he's Sasquatch big when his ass be looking like Pumba from Lion King

https://i.ibb.co/P9GT1RB/B9-C1-CCD7-7-D5-C-404-F-9-BFF-5-DF4868-E79-F1.jpg">
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Who's Fat Danny?

Apparently it's the young man in the picture.

BEnzo

Quote from: "Erica Mena"

https://i.ibb.co/P9GT1RB/B9-C1-CCD7-7-D5-C-404-F-9-BFF-5-DF4868-E79-F1.jpg">

Not only does Fat Danny look like Pumba, he's big enough to eat Pumba!

That would be a good fight. Pickles and Fat Dan trying to eat Pumba. My money would be on Pickles-

sasquatch

Quote from: "Fashionista"

meh. it was maybe about 10 years ago.

Anonymous

Quote from: "sasquatch"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

meh. it was maybe about 10 years ago.

Brother, they got a couple of threads about you at SG.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview