Replies: 8245
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I'm sure having a lotta fun

Started by JOE, June 21, 2019, 01:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

You're new here, so you may not be aware that we don't allow chopped images of poster's children.

sasquatch

Quote from: "Fashionista"You're new here, so you may not be aware that we don't allow chopped images of poster's children.

Ok, I understand that one, but what I posted was a screencap as to what another member actually said. I'll keep it in mind for next time that even screencaps directly from the said poster about what potentially disturbing thing they spilled in public about their grandkid is not permited even if they are falsely accusing me of posting material on a site that I never posted at, or trying to explain what they are talking about.

Actually, aside from the two screencaps(one had nothing to do with it and the other established), can rotwang pm me all the material that violated the said so I can study it and avoid posting it in the future? I just want to be extremely clear on the rules.

Erica Mena

That screenshot was edited / photoshopped to say something sexual, you fat motherfucker

I did not say anything about chasing someone with a dildo. That was YOUR sick mind.

You've been trying to pass that off as truth for years. No one bought it then and they sure as hell ain't buying it now. Idiot
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: "sasquatch"
Quote from: "Fashionista"You're new here, so you may not be aware that we don't allow chopped images of poster's children.

Ok, I understand that one, but what I posted was a screencap as to what another member actually said. I'll keep it in mind for next time that even screencaps directly from the said poster about what potentially disturbing thing they spilled in public about their grandkid is not permited even if they are falsely accusing me of posting material on a site that I never posted at, or trying to explain what they are talking about.

Actually, aside from the two screencaps(one had nothing to do with it and the other established), can rotwang pm me all the material that violated the said so I can study it and avoid posting it in the future? I just want to be extremely clear on the rules.

You can't post any of your sexual chops of Caskurs deceased son, Pumba.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena"

You can't post any of your sexual chops of Caskurs deceased son, Pumba.

That is absolutely correct.

Erica Mena

This was fat Danny's alt at SG. He was banned for making comments like this

]https://i.ibb.co/pzBmjYk/DD159-FFB-A6-B4-4691-924-D-4-E2-D1-B4332-C7.jpg">
<t></t>

sasquatch

Quote from: "Erica Mena"That screenshot was edited / photoshopped to say something sexual, you fat motherfucker

I did not say anything about chasing someone with a dildo. That was YOUR sick mind.

You've been trying to pass that off as truth for years. No one bought it then and they sure as hell ain't buying it now. Idiot

If it was a photoshop like you claimed, why did you wait until years later to finally admit that it was indeed you(which you were denying for those said years), or even say it was a photoshop until recently? That part doesn't make any sense unless you actually had something to hide, and if I undeed "photoshopped" it like you claimed, you should've stuck with that from the very beginning just like I have with all of mine(because they're not BS).

I told you a long time ago your dishonesty was going to get you in trouble, but you didn't believe me or just didn't care. now it is coming home to roost.
This was fat Danny's alt at SG. He was banned for making comments like this

Again, I had nothing to do with the said account as detailed months ago.You either set that up or somebody trolled you, and you took it as an opportunity to bar me from your site by using saved IP addresses you had from your P.O days(proof documented at FT of that in one of the posts in the compost bins that rotwang moved)

We've already been over this, so why do you even bother bringing it up over and over again?

Hell, how do we know that's not a photoshop or you abusing your panel to edit the said post to something else to make it look like that was originally said? are we supposed to "take your word" for it?

Quoteyou can't post any of your sexual chops of Caskurs deceased son

Why would I post them here? they are all over at flametruth among many of other chops made by various other flamers. I'm going to wait until i get clarification from rotwang on what content in each post broke the rules before I even attempt to flame you, so enjoy your grace period.

Afterall, I should thank you for this thread and your unintentional help. :thumbup:

Anonymous

Rotwang

Quote from: "sasquatch"I see, so openly and baselessly accusing somebody of "posting sexual things of children" on another site is fine, but refuting said posts and even opening a door exonerate future accusations for another poster(flea) is not?

What did flea ever do to you, Rotwang?

Now that I know what kind of moderation I'm dealing with here, I'll deal with it accordingly.

You can deal with it how you like.

If it breaks the rules, it gets binned.

Just like all the others binned for the same reason. This is not the place for child abuse imputations. Take it elsewhere.

There is ZERO tolerance for posts of that nature. If you think you're being persecuted, go take a look at the Compost Bin and see who else has found their way there. It's not personal...it's the rule as applied by the owner.

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"This thread took quite a few turns.

A zig zag zig. I don't know what drives people to hash over other forums at yet another forum

I just don't get it   :confused1:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Erica Mena

Idiot, you used the same IP at PO.

Why bother denying when you post the same sick shit at FT ?
<t></t>

sasquatch

Quote from: "Rotwang"
Quote from: "sasquatch"I see, so openly and baselessly accusing somebody of "posting sexual things of children" on another site is fine, but refuting said posts and even opening a door exonerate future accusations for another poster(flea) is not?

What did flea ever do to you, Rotwang?

Now that I know what kind of moderation I'm dealing with here, I'll deal with it accordingly.

You can deal with it how you like.

If it breaks the rules, it gets binned.

Just like all the others binned for the same reason. This is not the place for child abuse imputations. Take it elsewhere.

There is ZERO tolerance for posts of that nature. If you think you're being persecuted, go take a look at the Compost Bin and see who else has found their way there. It's not personal...it's the rule as applied by the owner.

Nobody is accusing you of "persecuting" anybody. I just want a clarification on exactly what content in my posts broke the rules, so I can avoid posting it again. nothing more. nothing less.
idiot, you used the same IP at PO.

Why bother denying when you post the same sick shit at FT?

And when did you discover my IP address? I'll give you a hint: it was long after you banned an account that made approximately ZERO posts and you accused of being CW and a certain jew came posting. ac_lmfao

Don't tell me you forgot the "mortthejew" incident already. you know, the account i used to view posts, snag the odd screenshot before you had a meltdown about said screenshots and had a manhunt to find my account and even went as far as putting malware to find it?

And why would you make up shit about what i post when it can easily be debunked by going to FT and looking at it? Please do go find an example or two as to what you're talking about. I can give you an example of yet another poster actively posting what you're accusing me of, but your rage-filled tunnel vision just prevents you of seeling how utterly ridiculous you look right now.

As a matter of fact, just ask poofer who your nickname of "dances with strapon" came from. I'll give you another hint: it didn't come from me. ac_razz

Erica Mena

I barely know how to use my admin panel, you gluttonous sack of shit. How the fuck would I know how to install malware ?

I swear to GOD, fat Danny...you're a whole barrel of idiocy. One stupid ass motherfucker
<t></t>

sasquatch

Quote from: "Erica Mena"I barely know how to use my admin panel, you gluttonous sack of shit. How the fuck would I know how to install malware ?

I swear to GOD, fat Danny...you're a whole barrel of idiocy. One stupid ass motherfucker

Ah I'm sorry. my mistake. you tasked that incompetent cuck to do it for you. how silly of me. :MG_216:

Rotwang

Nobody is accusing you of "persecuting" anybody. I just want a clarification on exactly what content in my posts broke the rules, so I can avoid posting it again. nothing more. nothing less.

Good. I hope I was clear.

PM if you have any questions.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview